Votes: 13 56.5%
  • The Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Everytime I pick against the Patriots they prove me wrong. Therefore.... I will pick the Steelers. :noid:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Everytime I pick against the Patriots they prove me wrong. Therefore.... I will pick the Steelers. :noid:

:chuckle:

This will be our hardest season since 2001. But I don't see Pittsburgh going all the way.

The Colts may have a chance in the AFC. As far as I'm concerned any NFC team does not stand up against their AFC opponents.

SUTG

Who Will Win Super Bowl XL?

I am surprised there is not a dedicated Superbowl thread already. (kmoney, where are you?)

After watching both games this weekend, I think that both teams look really good. Seattle was really a surprise. Any predictions for the big game?

I'm afraid to make one of my own until I hear from some of the experts...

Shalom

I was thinking the same thing......

I hope Seattle wins because it would be their first time. But I think the Steelers want the win more.
It'll probably be a neck in neck game.

Shalom

Spambowl !!! What? I am here to seriously discuss the theology of the superbowl. I dont know what you thought you were doing in this thread, but me.....I'm here for serious Superbowl theological discussion. ;)

Aimiel

I'll have to go with the Seahawks. Even if the Steelers looked better, I'd go with the Seahawks, because of Carson Palmer's injury; but the Seahawks do look better, thank God. Go Sea Chickens. :thumb:

SUTG

Aimiel said:
I'll have to go with the Seahawks. Even if the Steelers looked better, I'd go with the Seahawks, because of Carson Palmer's injury; but the Seahawks do look better, thank God. Go Sea Chickens. :thumb:

Yeah, I certainly hope the Chickens will win.

Army of One

Aimiel said:
Man, you really hold a grudge, don't you? :chuckle:

Go Steelers!:banana:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
The Seahawks bandwagon is getting really full. :noway: It was so lonely at the beginning of the year.