Why didn't God create Jesus.....

keypurr

Jesus is the Word.

The Word existed before anything was created.

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

/thread.

Jesus is NOT the word, the Christ IN him is.

Cross Reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post
to redeem us
Jesus had to be God
God cannot be created

words have meaning
respect the meaning of words

Jesus could not have been God to die for the sin of Adam. He had to be sinless and of Adam's progeny in every sense of the word. That is what our "redemption" is all about, i.e., one cannot redeem what doesn't belong to him even with the price required, until all the conditions are met. Should the prequalified "redeemer" fail in procuring the "price" under the specified conditions then the object can be sold to whomever.

When we understand what Jesus did we might see it this way:

Part of the price Jesus paid was to allow Himself to be subjected to vanity for the purpose of overcoming its power over man. When the vanity of man is overcome, sin is canceled out. The "door" to man's heart for sin to enter is made shut. Jesus procured this for man by His "sinless" death. Read Romans 6:7-14 in that light.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Start with the express image of the Father and use more than one translation.

Keypurr, I have already explained to you that the Greek word for image is charakter which refers to Jesus' nature as being the nature of God.

rougueone

My God can and did.

Our God, defeated death. I should of been specific. However, God cannot die, when getting to specifics. Yes, God is Jesus. But God still maintained HIS life in Heaven. Perhaps through an " inexplicable" event that might be called sovereign departure,?.... as " somehow ", God was separated from God.
Some things remain a mystery and are not for us to know.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying “My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?”

Noting the only time Jesus did not use the name " Father".

rougueone

Keypurr, I have already explained to you that the Greek word for image is charakter which refers to Jesus' nature as being the nature of God.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation......Col. I:15.

What is Gods nature ? God.

rougueone

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrysostom View Post

Jesus could not have been God to die for the sin of Adam. He had to be sinless and of Adam's progeny in every sense of the word. That is what our "redemption" is all about, i.e., one cannot redeem what doesn't belong to him even with the price required, until all the conditions are met. Should the prequalified "redeemer" fail in procuring the "price" under the specified conditions then the object can be sold to whomever.

When we understand what Jesus did we might see it this way:

Part of the price Jesus paid was to allow Himself to be subjected to vanity for the purpose of overcoming its power over man. When the vanity of man is overcome, sin is canceled out. The "door" to man's heart for sin to enter is made shut. Jesus procured this for man by His "sinless" death. Read Romans 6:7-14 in that light.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 " He, was in the beginning with God ( Who is he ?---Jesus). .…john I
The Word became flesh--Jesus, and made his " Word" from the beginning to dwell among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. john 1:14.
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life ( again the word is GOD-jesus--made flesh---to dwell among us--making the Word, God-Jesus, "Life". .1 John 1:1
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation......Col. I:15---- " He--Jesus", was in the beginning with God.… John I
He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is: the Word of God.....the Word was God....The Word became flesh----and made his dwelling among us.

The Son is the image of the invisible God. Because God is Spirit, and cannot be seen by human eye's.
Thus, God became flesh to make HIS love know,to defeat death-sin, to show us how to live --defeat our sins through HIS forgiveness and repentance, and now we have access to GOD again, our relationship restored, not quite complete, through the HOLY SPIRIT of God.

Thus, Jesus is God. Not pre-existing God. Nor God pre-existing Jesus. As God-Jesus are the same. The Scripture validates this.
I know this maybe a little much for some to get wrapped around. it is so surreal. But that is our Holy God. Surreal.

Hope this helps.

Cross Reference

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 " He, was in the beginning with God ( Who is he ?---Jesus)

Was His Name really Jesus before Jesus was born? We really don't know and it really wouldn't matter insofar as the human Jesus was but a body prepared for the Word to indwell. The rest of what is said about the Word was by the faithfulness of Jesus that it could eventually be stated Jesus was indeed the Word that dwelt among us.

The Son is the image of the invisible God. Because God is Spirit, and cannot be seen by human eye's.

Very true.

Thus, God became flesh to make HIS love know,to defeat death-sin, to show us how to live --defeat our sins through HIS forgiveness and repentance, and now we have access to GOD again, our relationship restored, not quite complete, through the HOLY SPIRIT of God.

God never became flesh until the man Jesus proved Himself faithful in handling His Glory. That is what His transfiguration and resurrection was all about, i.e., evidence that He perform according to God's will.

Thus, Jesus is God.

He is now. That is why He is called the second Adam, the federal head of a Holy new creation.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Was His Name really Jesus before Jesus was born? We really don't know and it really wouldn't matter insofar as the human Jesus was but a body prepared for the Word to indwell. The rest of what is said about the Word was by the faithfulness of Jesus that it could eventually be stated Jesus was indeed the Word that dwelt among us.

Very true.

God never became flesh until the man Jesus proved Himself faithful in handling His Glory. That is what His transfiguration and resurrection was all about, i.e., evidence that He perform according to God's will.

He is now. That is why He is called the second Adam, the federal head of a Holy new creation.

For what it's worth bro, Right on.:guitar::cheers:

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Why Didn't God create Jesus?

Why Didn't God create Jesus?

Perhaps because Jesus was born of Joseph and Mary. Otherwise, the only option left is John 8:41 because, when Jesus was born, the Land of Israel was occupied by legions of Roman soldiers and they were not subject to Morality according to Jewish moral values.