Why didn't God create Jesus.....

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God didn't create God. And despite your claim, like Adam he was born without sin.

OCTOBER23

Jesus was given birth by a virgin....God had no hand in this?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WRONG - WHAT ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO DO - SPREAD DOUBT ?

Jesus had to be a Man because he had to be our Example and be Faithful to the END.

quip

BANNED
Banned
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
WRONG - WHAT ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO DO - SPREAD DOUBT ?

Jesus had to be a Man because he had to be our Example and be Faithful to the END.

If searching for a logical explanation entails doubt...then yes, that's exactly what I'm doing.

quip

BANNED
Banned

Of course, but why all the virgin birth nonsense...when otherwise **POOF** ----> a fully viable Jesus would have sufficed?

OCTOBER23

When ADAM AND EVE TOOK THE CHEMICALLY LADDEN APPLE ,

THEY ABSORBED SOME OF SATAN'S SPIRIT .

GOD COULD NOT CHANGE SATAN BUT HE CAN CHANGE LITTLE SATANS TO BECOME SAINTS.

HENCE JESUS MADE LIKE US AND SHOWING US HOW TO OVERCOME THE SATANIC NATURE.
--------------------------------

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,

God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin,

condemned sin in the flesh:

quip

BANNED
Banned
When ADAM AND EVE TOOK THE CHEMICALLY LADDEN APPLE ,

THEY ABSORBED SOME OF SATAN'S SPIRIT .

GOD COULD NOT CHANGE SATAN BUT HE CAN CHANGE LITTLE SATANS TO BECOME SAINTS.

HENCE JESUS MADE LIKE US AND SHOWING US HOW TO OVERCOME THE SATANIC NATURE.
--------------------------------

Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh,

God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin,

condemned sin in the flesh:

Seems I'm not getting through......kind of interesting response though since I just came from the "human brain vs. computer brain" thread. :cyborg:

Levolor

Of course, but why all the virgin birth nonsense...when otherwise **POOF** ----> a fully viable Jesus would have sufficed?

Concerning all that is past **POOF** ---->

It seems to me that it was advantageous that Jesus grow.

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man. Luke 2:52

It is good to grow into power by growing the necessary responsibility and wisdom to handle such power.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
.....like he did Adam? Re: Genesis 2:7
My view is that if another man was an original creation (instead of descending from Adam), then they would not be blood kin.
And if not related by blood, then he could not be a kinsman redeemer.

Levolor

My view is that if another man was an original creation (instead of descending from Adam), then they would not be blood kin.

Good point. Glad you brought that up. :up:

quip

BANNED
Banned
Concerning all that is past **POOF** ---->

It seems to me that it was advantageous that Jesus grow.

And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man. Luke 2:52

It is good to grow into power by growing the necessary responsibility and wisdom to handle such power.

Fair enough, though that aspect of Jesus' life is conspicuously absent from the Bible. If what you assert hold such importance to Jesus' views and teachings you'd think such an omission would be otherwise?

Nonetheless, Jesus is God or by some view the son of God, could not God impart this wisdom upon creation?

quip

BANNED
Banned

Who is this "they" you speak of and why this important?

Lon

He could have.

Who is this "they" you speak of and why this important?
The work of the Cross was relational. Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin

Philippians 2 also:
Php 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.
Php 2:4 Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
Php 2:5 Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus,
Php 2:6 who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,
Php 2:7 but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
Php 2:8 And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.
Php 2:9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
Php 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Php 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
So, there were a lot of reasons for this, including being close enough to set an example for us to follow, empathizing with the greatest capacity for reaching us, expressing Love in a tangible way ALL of us could understand on some base level, etc.

-Lon