ECT WHY GLOSSA /TONGUES ARE NOT FOR TODAY !!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not only tongues but, raising of the dead, blindness being healed, etc, are
not for today! We have the Holy Spirit and the written word of God (The
Bible) with us today! We don't need signs and wonders! We have the Grace
of God offered to those who place their faith in Christ! Does God/can God
heal today? Of course He can! However, it's not done on a regular basis
like Benny Hinn and his ilk proclaim!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It seems those who believe in tongues for today, don't abide by the
rules of such a phenomenon? That's been my experience! They don't
have an interpreter there to explain what's being said? Watch Youtube
and you'll see what I mean!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Pentecostals/Charismatics go to far with these kinds of, supposed
healings, raising of the dead stories, tongues, and falling backwards
stuff! I don't believe in ANY of it!! Some of these guys make a lot of
money off the gullible and the naive!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have told me in the past (a number of times) I'll be "beheaded"
some day! So far it hasn't come to fruition? Why not?

God gives men a time to repent after telling them of their future if they do not.

So far all you have done is tried to get rid of Gods word by destroying the messenger.

This describes you well--

Jer 36:23 And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth.
Jer 36:24 Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God gives men a time to repent after telling them of their future if they do not.

So far all you have done is tried to get rid of Gods word by destroying the messenger.

This describes you well--

Jer 36:23 And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth.
Jer 36:24 Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words.

LA

I highly doubt you are a "messenger" sent to tell TOL posters
they will die horrible deaths if they don't listen to YOU? You're
a joke, little man! I seen your profile picture, you look like Woody
Allen in a funny hat! Actually, I've seen Woody Allen up
close and that's who you look like! It's uncanny! The difference
between you and him is; he can tell jokes, and you, are one!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I highly doubt you are a "messenger" sent to tell TOL posters
they will die horrible deaths if they don't listen to YOU? You're
a joke, little man! I seen your profile picture, you look like Woody
Allen in a funny hat! Actually, I've seen Woody Allen up
close and that's who you look like! It's uncanny! The difference
between you and him is; he can tell jokes, and you, are one!

When I repeat the words of Jesus which He speaks everyday, then yes I am a messenger, and no one has to listen to me.

Mat 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
Mat 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
Mat 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think maybe it is easier to say the gifts ended than to accept that the gift isn't had?

Christ never ended His relationship with His people, so none of the gifts have ceased.

The argument that once the cannon of scripture was completed then the gifts either one or all was no longer needed is falsehood, because the scriptures were not written by using any of them.

The fact is that one will not see the manifestation of Gods gifts (for long) in the meetings of the Babylonians, or much of their lands.

LA

Word based mystic

The devil imitates God in many ways
puppet

because there are occultic manifestations of demonic powers that are planned to be similar to Gods Gifts does not dismiss the origins of God giving gifts to men.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
The devil imitates God in many ways
puppet

because there are occultic manifestations of demonic powers that are planned to be similar to Gods Gifts does not dismiss the origins of God giving gifts to men.

Pychological seizures in the vocal and lung area is available in every human being. Anyone can set it off by going through a series of actions. Bliss of happenness comes with the brain. Its even available in those that are not saved or going to be saved. It the same thing in the saved and the unsaved. You're teasing yourself.

OCTOBER23

THE TV PREACHER SAYS

GIBBLE

GOBBLE

BOBBLE

BOLBEY

BALNEY

BALONEY

WHICH MEANS THAT HE IS FULL OF BALONEY

Last edited:

Word based mystic

Pychological seizures in the vocal and lung area is available in every human being. Anyone can set it off by going through a series of actions. Bliss of happenness comes with the brain. Its even available in those that are not saved or going to be saved. It the same thing in the saved and the unsaved. You're teasing yourself.

not believing in the scripture on some of the Holy Spirit expressions that are accessible through faith seems to be a common theme of your discussions

these signs shall follow
those that believe

so you don't believe that all things are possible or
you don't obey the scriptures that relate, seek, ask, knock

typically i find people develop their doctrines in reference to their experience or lack of.

I've been seeing the lord move in supernatural ways since 1970's

my encouragement to you is be obedient to the scripture by asking, seeking, knocking for (all) the fullness of the Spirit and especially motivated through love.

To only pursue God in a mental and philosophical way is a sad neutering of a christians Holy Spirit empowerment.

OCTOBER23

Tongues are just different languages that the other people easily UNDERSTOOD

in Acts 2.

And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?

Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.