Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on homosexual "culture" from Seattle's annual "Pride Parade".

The Seattle PI (the fag rag of a wannabe online newspaper) was a bit more liberal in showing what really goes on at proud and unrepentant moral degenerate parades.

Of course there were the lesbian icons of the LGBTQueer so-called "community", "Dykes on Bikes":

960x540.jpg

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/37/31/26/8230275/3/960x540.jpg

And here we see a "homosexual youth" showing how happy she? is with the culture of death.

960x540.jpg

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/37/31/26/8230291/3/960x540.jpg

But then I wasn't

close enough to see all these people and read their minds in the process...

so she? might be happy with being part of a culture that is overrun with disease, mutilates their genitals and indoctrinates children to the ways of perversion.

I'll forego showing the nude pictures of people proudly displaying their genitalia and other body parts in front of children, as that's a given at parades where uniformed police officers march along side of said sexual deviants without threat of arrest.

But I did enjoy this picture of Seattle Mayor, little Eddi Murray, who obviously is a lesbian bull dyke trapped in a males body (i.e. he wants to be a member of Dykes on Bikes when he gets his sex change).

960x540.jpg

Eddi and his boyfriend for the minute hour.
http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/37/31/26/8230318/3/960x540.jpg

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/slideshow/Seattle-Pride-Parade-2015-112463/photo-8230291.php

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't know if it's already posted, I have most here on ignore..

I must be one of them who you have on ignore, as I keep asking you:

What is your solution to this problem? (and using the word "problem" is not giving justice to what America is going through).

musterion

I must be one of them who you have on ignore, as I keep asking you:

What is your solution to this problem?

Simple. And I've already said it more than once. You just don't like my answer.

Humanly speaking, there isn't a solution. No society that has slid so far as to question its own foundational glue -- if not deliberately seek to remove it -- has ever pulled out of the death spiral once everything started to fly apart. No exceptions. We will prove to be no different. "IF you can keep it," as Mr. Franklin warned.

So "my" solution isn't really mine. The appearing of Christ to set all things right is all there is to look forward to but having read your schtick, it seems pretty clear you're not looking for that.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
What is your solution to this problem?

Simple. And I've already said it more than once. You just don't like my answer.

It's not an answer to the problem, it's a cop-out.

Humanly speaking, there isn't a solution. No society that has slid so far as to question its own foundational glue -- if not deliberately seek to remove it -- has ever pulled out of the death spiral once everything started to fly apart. No exceptions. We will prove to be no different. "IF you can keep it," as Mr. Franklin warned.

Boy, I wish you would have been around and told the LGBTQueer movement back in 1972 when they wrote their first 'gay agenda'

http://afaofpa.org/archives/1972-gay-rights-platform/

that what they were proposing to do had never been done and that they might as well give up.

So "my" solution isn't really mine. The appearing of Christ to set all things right is all there is to look forward to but having read your schtick, it seems pretty clear you're not looking for that.

Christ is without a doubt Returning, but where in Scripture does it say to give up the fight between good and evil (be it re-legislating righteous laws or ministering the gospel to lost souls), thus allowing another 58 million unborn babies to be murdered in the womb and children to be physically, psychological and spiritually molested by perverts?

Unless you have a specific date as to when God is Returning to fix the mess that apathetic Christians like yourself are responsible for, don't flaunt what's happening to our country .

musterion

Christ is without a doubt Returning, but where in Scripture does it say to give up the fight between good and evil (be it re-legislating righteous laws or ministering the gospel to lost souls), thus allowing another 58 million unborn babies to be murdered in the womb and children to be physically, psychological and spiritually molested by perverts?

You do not obey 2 Tim 2:4, and do so at the expense of also disobeying Colossians 3:1.

You are completely ABSORBED in all this, which is your choice. But for all your fighting (and of those like you), you've already lost even as you claim you can yet win. It's foolish. The whole thing is destined to burn.

musterion

Oh how could I have missed this gem of idiocy...

the mess that apathetic Christians like yourself are responsible for
Yeah? It's all our fault? How?

For voting as conservative as we can?

For supporting law enforcement and giving cops the benefit of the doubt?

For speaking out against hypocrisy, corruption and sin?

For paying our fair share and not trying to screw over our neighbors or emburden our fellow citizens?

For going to work every day?

For trying to raise our kids according to the fading traditions we were raised with?

For praying?

For standing fast in the knowledge that despite all of the above, God Himself will have to fix it?

Explain how all this is OUR fault.

GFR7

@aCW:

I think when you look at images such as these 2 from the New York City Pride event:

LITTLE BOY IN DRAG

11393225_911224158936715_7810177763397138639_n.jpg

COP SIMULATES SODOMY WITH PRIDE MARCHER

NYPD%20Fag%20%20Cop%20Gay%20Parade%2006-29-15%2001_zps0vycxkin.jpg

it vindicates Musterion. As he asks, what is he and what are others to do , being a mere drop against a tidal wave of this spirit of the age, where the LGBTQ crowd is envied and aped by all???

No legislation or political action can fight such a spirit, once unleashed.

As Saint Paul says:

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I guess you two boyz are so calloused from your own pain and misery that you can't (or just plain don't want to) see it in others.

(That's about as profound as Art Brain can get. Now back to sleazy innuendos, his specialty).

Highly queer isn't it Art?

One of these days (before all of the disco music has finally been destroyed and Gay Pride Parades are no more), I'll pop a handful of "be patient with these lost souls flaunting depravity in front of children" pills and with camera in hand, will attend a march of the moral degenerates parade and photograph the really good stuff that you and your fellow LGBTQ'ers don't want people to see.

Trust me Art, I'm gong to continue to share "gay culture" even though it seems to bother you so (and I just hate it when Art Brain is bothered by my thread).
Quick to judge others and to project one's own shortcomings onto others, yet quite dense when it comes to being accountable for one's own actions.

GFR7

Here are a few images from this past weekend's New York City
post-Supreme Court-ruling Pride that you missed, aCW; thought you'd appreciate them:

[content warning]

Spoiler
AP_815851164925-727x1024.jpg

Spoiler
GettyImages-478924262-786x1024.jpg

Spoiler
AP_331407766251-1024x657.jpg

Spoiler
AP_803786941960-1024x683.jpg

TracerBullet

Here are a few images from this past weekend's New York City
post-Supreme Court-ruling Pride that you missed, aCW; thought you'd appreciate them:

[content warning]

Spoiler
AP_815851164925-727x1024.jpg

Spoiler
GettyImages-478924262-786x1024.jpg

Spoiler
AP_331407766251-1024x657.jpg

Spoiler
AP_803786941960-1024x683.jpg

I'd like to say I missed your gay bashing...But I didn't miss it at all

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You do not obey 2 Tim 2:4, and do so at the expense of also disobeying Colossians 3:1.

That's some pretty lame use of Scripture for an end of times projection.

You should have watched the video of lesbo Massa Gessen a few posts back talking about destroying marriage; whoever made the video started it off with 1 Timothy 4:1 and 4:3.

You are completely ABSORBED in all this, which is your choice.

Unapologetically so. I've done my fair share of things that were wrong in my life, but the one thing I will not do is quit this fight. I've instructed my wife to have this put on my headstone when the inevitable time comes: 2 Timothy 4:7. I'll die knowing that I did my best to fight evil and defend God's Word.

But for all your fighting (and of those like you), you've already lost even as you claim you can yet win. It's foolish. The whole thing is destined to burn.

Your good buddy and comrade GFR7 couldn't have said it better.

Speaking of threads on homosexuality, you seem to enjoy the subject:

Some Canadian: What to expect to happen next due to SSM

NYT: Some homosexuals lament now being "normal"

The progression of the homosexual movement

SSM ruling = nationwide concealed carry reciprocity?

Etc. etc. etc.

I also noticed that for someone who doesn't believe in being politically active, you sure do post a lot in the Politics forum of TOL.

By the way, do you vote?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tonight's entertainment is an oldie from the group Kansas from 1977. I was listening to it while washing my car this morning and it got me to thinking about musterion and others like him.

So musterion, how long do we as a nation have before we've reached the point of no return?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh how could I have missed this gem of idiocy...

Maybe you and your good buddy GFR7 were so busy scouring the internet for pictures of naked men at gay pride parades that you missed it?

Unless you have a specific date as to when God is Returning to fix the mess that apathetic Christians like yourself are responsible for, don't flaunt what's happening to our country .

Yeah? It's all our fault? How?

For voting as conservative as we can?

For supporting law enforcement and giving cops the benefit of the doubt?

For speaking out against hypocrisy, corruption and sin?

For paying our fair share and not trying to screw over our neighbors or emburden our fellow citizens?

For going to work every day?

For trying to raise our kids according to the fading traditions we were raised with?

For praying?

For standing fast in the knowledge that despite all of the above, God Himself will have to fix it?

Explain how all this is OUR fault.

For not getting more involved in the 3rd institution that God ordained for the governance of men: civil government.

CIVIL GOVERNMENT: THE NEGLECTED MINISTRY
http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue08/civil_government.htm

We5GHSL8_400x400.jpeg

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/427447284016881664/We5GHSL8_400x400.jpeg

musterion

For not getting more involved in the 3rd institution that God ordained for the governance of men: civil government.

What part of "vote" do you not understand?

I have a job to do, bills to pay and a family to raise. I cannot afford to seek public office, if that's what you meant. Can you? If so, tell us who you are and where you serve. If not, shut up.

GFR7

What part of "vote" do you not understand?

I have a job to do, bills to pay and a family to raise. I cannot afford to seek public office, if that's what you meant. Can you? If so, tell us who you are and where you serve. If not, shut up.
:think: ....................... :BRAVO:

Status
Not open for further replies.