Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I've been meaning to ask you for sometime now (you seem to be rapidly spiraling down the proverbial toilet) :

Do you have an alcohol/drug abuse problem?
http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm

Only when I run out...

According to this CDC report which says the following:

Studies have shown that, when compared with the general population, gay and bisexual men, lesbian, and transgender individuals are more likely to:
•Use alcohol and drugs
•Have higher rates of substance abuse
•Are less likely to abstain from alcohol and drug use
•Are more likely to continue heavy drinking into later life[1]

Alcohol and drug use among some men who have sex with men (MSM) can be a reaction to homophobia, discrimination, or violence they experienced due to their sexual orientation and can contribute to other mental health problems.

the disproportionate amount of alcohol and drug abuse amongst the LGBTQueer "community" is due largely to people like me not accepting perversion as natural, it has absolutely nothing to do with that fact that many of these morally confused people were raped as a child or had no love from their father growing up and hence are covering up that pain with alcohol and drugs.

What are you thoughts on the subject Art?

partyingtodeath750.jpg

http://www.michaelshouse.com/wp-content/uploads/partyingtodeath750.jpg

alwight

the disproportionate amount of alcohol and drug abuse amongst the LGBTQueer "community" is due largely to people like me not accepting perversion as natural, it has absolutely nothing to do with that fact that many of these morally confused people were raped as a child or had no love from their father growing up and hence are covering up that pain with alcohol and drugs.
Clearly as you have been told, and apparently don't want to know, many times aCW that the typical gay person was not raped and will usually testify that their own sexual orientation was just as innate as anyone else's. Your assertions about being turned gay by rape are complete nonsense and what's more I'm sure you know it.

Actually I think we are all responsible for the perhaps less then ideal wellbeing of many gay people, not just those like you. There are probably many complex issues involved here but fundamentally however gay people know themselves that they are different, often deeply disapproved of by the religious, the homophobic, even by their own kin, and in a minority.

They also know that there is no direct tangible end product to gay relationships so perhaps there is less "glue" to keep their relationships going through thick and thin. Which is perhaps why imo a state recognised gay marriage commitment may just work for some of them, even if you don't like it.

In all probability no one is going to "choose" to be gay (even if anyone could) for the lifestyle or somehow be turned gay after being interfered with as a child. If they were raped and later turned out to be gay then they were already gay to start with.

Being mindlessly bigoted toward gay people, campaigning to have them all criminalised, pretending that they are all diseased, claiming that their God abhors them and that they will all as a consequence burn in hell...etc, to my mind aCW is not being particularly helpful. :nono:

TracerBullet

According to this CDC report which says the following:

Studies have shown that, when compared with the general population, gay and bisexual men, lesbian, and transgender individuals are more likely to:
•Use alcohol and drugs
•Have higher rates of substance abuse
•Are less likely to abstain from alcohol and drug use
•Are more likely to continue heavy drinking into later life[1]

Alcohol and drug use among some men who have sex with men (MSM) can be a reaction to homophobia, discrimination, or violence they experienced due to their sexual orientation and can contribute to other mental health problems.

no it is due to people like you who take every opportunity to present false information, who falsely make claims about childhood sexual abuse. People who try to make being a minority is somehow a "moral' issue. People like you who promote hate, bigotry and discrimination.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

According to this CDC report which says the following: ...

Clearly as you have been told, and apparently don't want to know, many times aCW that the typical gay person was not raped and will usually testify that their own sexual orientation was just as innate as anyone else's. Your assertions about being turned gay by rape are complete nonsense and what's more I'm sure you know it...

no it is due to people like you who take every opportunity to present false information, who falsely make claims about childhood sexual abuse. People who try to make being a minority is somehow a "moral' issue. People like you who promote hate, bigotry and discrimination.

I forgot to mention that finding out at the ripe old age of 18 that they have an incurable disease that even if it is monitored closely (taking HAART/ART medication everyday for the rest of their life) could mean a much shortened life (that too would lead to substance abuse).

But now that Nirvana has arrived (LGBTQueers have "equal rights"), substance abuse in the LGBTQueer "community" will be no more....

right boyz?

cityyoga1.jpg

http://arvinddevalia.images.s3.amazonaws.com/cityyoga1.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Likely because while it's hard to pin down numbers of molestation within the gay community it's easy to understand the psychological pressures and hatred aimed at that community by some elements of the straight community and how that could impact.

On the impact and frequency of molestation, this might interest you:

David W. Purcell, JD, PhD, Deputy Director for Behavioral and Social Science, Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, et al. state in their article "Childhood Sexual Abuse Experienced by Gay and Bisexual Men: Understanding the Disparities and Interventions to Help Eliminate Them," published in the 2008 book Unequal Opportunity: Health Disparities Affecting Gay and Bisexual Men in the United States:

"In sum, regardless of the rigor of the sample selection, when comparing MSM [men who have sex with men] samples to general male population samples, and when comparing MSM and heterosexual men within one sample, MSM consistently report more CSA [childhood sexual abuse] overall and more CSA with males than heterosexual men do; and no differences are observed for reported abuse by females… These studies bolster our conclusion that a disparity exists between gay/bisexual men and heterosexual men when it comes to CSA by males. While it is possible that these differences may be an artifact of reporting biases (e.g., heterosexual men being less willing to report being victimized by a man or to report that early heterosexual contact is abuse as opposed to initiation), it seems unlikely that reporting bias would account for a difference of this consistency and magnitude across a wide range of samples."

So you have half of a potential point then.

While I'm at it, congrats for passing the 300k mark. Given the nearly six thousand contributing posts I imagine that means you've personally visited and viewed this thread upwards of two hundred and ninety thousand times. That sort of effort rates notice. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

the disproportionate amount of alcohol and drug abuse amongst the LGBTQueer "community" is due largely to people like me not accepting perversion as natural, it has absolutely nothing to do with that fact that many of these morally confused people were raped as a child or had no love from their father growing up and hence are covering up that pain with alcohol and drugs (or that they were suffering from depression knowing that they had an incurable disease).

Likely because while it's hard to pin down numbers of molestation within the gay community it's easy to understand the psychological pressures and hatred aimed at that community by some elements of the straight community and how that could impact.

When all else fails you could...

ask them.

Homosexuals admitting that they are not born that way

Back to the issue with substance abuse in the LGBTQueer "community":

It's interesting how rape effects others, but for some reason not homosexuals?

Substance Abuse
There was substantial evidence that rape victims had higher rates than non-victims of drug and alcohol consumption and a greater likelihood of having drug and alcohol-related problems. Compared to women who had never been crime victims, rape victims with RR-PTSD were: 13.4 times more likely to have two or more major alcohol problems (20.1% Vs 1.5%).
26 times more likely to have two or more major serious drug abuse problems (7.8% Vs 0.3%).
https://mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/research/mentalimpact.shtml

And it's interesting how males who grow up in fatherless homes disproportionately abuse alcohol and use drugs, but not homosexuals?
http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/facts_on_fatherless_kids.html

And I could talk about depression (which would come with being diagnosed with HIV/AIDS) and how people who are depressed turn to alcohol and drugs,
http://www.adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/related-illnesses/substance-abuse

but then that would mean that those big ole mean homophobic bigoted Christians aren't really responsible for alcohol and drug abuse in the LGBTQueer "community" (and I just can't bear to take away the victim mentality of homosexuals after they've worked so hard to earn it).

While I'm at it, congrats for passing the 300k mark. Given the nearly six thousand contributing posts I imagine that means you've personally visited and viewed this thread upwards of two hundred and ninety thousand times. That sort of effort rates notice. :plain:

While we're handing our congratulations, I can imagine you were overjoyed with the SCOTUS decision.

Did I mention that God has an Opinion on that matter?

Galatians 6:7

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

ask them.
So you didn't actually read the post then. Good to know.

but then that would mean that those big ole mean homophobic bigoted Christians aren't really responsible for alcohol and drug abuse in the LGBTQueer "community" (and I just can't bear to take away the victim mentality of homosexuals after they've worked so hard to earn it).
Is that how the CDC put it? :rolleyes: Or is that you being very, very careful not to light a match.

While we're handing our congratulations, I can imagine you were overjoyed with the SCOTUS decision.
Well, if the source material you so often use is proof of anything it's that you appreciate imagination.

But no. It was inevitable and within the context of the law, the correct call, but I'm never encouraged when sin is accommodated. Should they have the right? Yes. Do you have the right to do any number of things I don't actually approve of? You do. Is some of that sinful? It is.

And ultimately we make our choices and answer to God.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

ask them.

When it comes to the LGBTQueer propaganda party: Read it before, heard it before (yawwwwwwn).

When it comes to the LGBTQueer propaganda party: Read it before, heard it before (yaaaawn).

Is that how the CDC put it? Or is that you being very, very careful not to light a match.

While I do appreciate the Centers for Disease Control being honest about the diseases and disorders that disproportionately afflict those who engage in homosexual behavior (including cross dressers/genital mutilators), I've documented it numerous times that they put the blame on homophobia and discrimination, not where the blame belongs: on those who engage in homosexual acts.

...But no. It was inevitable and within the context of the law, the correct call,...

As I'd shown in all 3 threads where the LGBTQueer movement "Judge shopped" and used their jackbooted thug techniques to change American institutions and culture, it was inevitable, and that's why I didn't get excited about this most recent decision because I saw it coming long ago, in fact as far back as 1972.

http://afaofpa.org/archives/1972-gay-rights-platform/

but I'm never encouraged when sin is accommodated.

I sit here envisioning you in your distraught state:

guy_doing_cartwheel.gif

http://5bterm3.global2.vic.edu.au/files/2011/12/guy_doing_cartwheel.gif

Should they have the right? Yes. Do you have the right to do any number of things I don't actually approve of? You do. Is some of that sinful? It is.

And ultimately we make our choices and answer to God

Did I mention that those who proudly engage in sinful behavior and those who condone it will answer to God?

Galatians 6:7

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know that the proud and unrepentant sodomites at CNN (Andy Cooper and Donny Lemon) and the dyke at MSNBC (Rachel Maddow) will be running the racist rant that the ancient lisper George Takei went on about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas for days and weeks on end (when Hell freezes over), but you know me, I like to document how racist homosexuals really are, so I'm posting it here as well.

WARNING! Georgie boy talks about things oh so dear to the LGBTQueer movement:

Whips, chains and rape (I didn't want any LGBTQ'ers reading this to be taken by surprise and faint from being overly excited).

George Takei Misreads Justice Thomas' Dissent, Calls Him 'Clown in Blackface'

July 2, 2015

Star Trek" actor and gay activist George Takei veered off course in his criticism of Justice Clarence Thomas' same-sex marriage dissent, according to some online critics and talk radio host Rush Limbaugh.

Noting Thomas' language about slaves and people in internment camps not losing their humanity or dignity, Takei tore into Thomas, the only black member currently sitting on the high court.

"He is a clown in blackface sitting on the Supreme Court," Takei told Fox 10 in Phoenix on Wednesday. "He gets me that angry. He doesn't belong there."

"And for him to say, slaves have dignity. I mean, doesn't he know that slaves were in chains?" Takei continued. "That they were whipped on the back. If he saw the movie '12 Years a Slave,' you know, they were raped."

Read more: http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/ge...clarence-thomas-dissent/2015/07/02/id/653304/

George%2BTakei.PNG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p7G6Bpg2BrE/VZWCUqy3sCI/AAAAAAAAwhg/cMG_gqsgk1M/s1600/George+Takei.PNG

alwight

But now that Nirvana has arrived (LGBTQueers have "equal rights"), substance abuse in the LGBTQueer "community" will be no more....

right boyz?
Sadly no, I really don't think that homophobic bigotry is ever likely to simply go away anytime soon.

I honestly think now aCW that your own intolerant stance is perhaps a form of defence against the bigotry, rejection and hellfire of others which might get directed at you should you admit the truth or act on it. Their hatred, rejection and self righteousness simply won't apply to you, who outwardly anyway zealously rejects homosexuality, but yet at the same time seems to be strangely fascinated by gay men in a way perhaps no genuinely heterosexual male ever would.
"Methinks thou dost protest too much" aCW. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

right boyz?

Sadly no, I really don't think that homophobic bigotry is ever likely to simply go away anytime soon.

I honestly think now aCW that your own intolerant stance is perhaps a form of defence against the bigotry, rejection and hellfire of others which might get directed at you should you admit the truth or act on it. Their hatred, rejection and self righteousness simply won't apply to you, who outwardly anyway zealously rejects homosexuality, but yet at the same time seems to be strangely fascinated by gay men in a way perhaps no genuinely heterosexual male ever would.
"Methinks thou dost protest too much" aCW. :plain:

But Al, we homophobic bigots are the vast minority and don't pose a threat to anyone or anything (if you don't believe me, read one of the dozens of posts Art Brain wrote stating it), so things like hate crime laws and other laws designed to protect those who engage in homosexual behavior should be...

gone with the wind...

alwight

Quote:

right boyz?

But Al, we homophobic bigots are the vast minority and don't pose a threat to anyone or anything (if you don't believe me, read one of the dozens of posts Art Brain wrote stating it), so things like hate crime laws and other laws designed to protect those who engage in homosexual behavior should be...

gone with the wind...
Clark Gable films aside aCW I preferred the Spencer Tracy one "Inherit the Wind", which highlighted religious intolerance.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Clark Gable films aside aCW I preferred the Spencer Tracy one "Inherit the Wind", which highlighted religious intolerance.
Which spoke to the abuse of religion. Tracy's character found room for science and faith and the value of both. He said of his opponent that before he became so enamored with the sound of his own voice and began to mistake it for God's, that a giant had lived in that body.

It's not an indictment of faith. It's an indictment of man.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

gone with the wind...

Which spoke to the abuse of religion. Tracy's character found room for science and faith and the value of both. He said of his opponent that before he became so enamored with the sound of his own voice and began to mistake it for God's, that a giant had lived in that body.

While I don't want to derail the thread, let's talk about the man Spencer Tracy.

Adulterer/boyfriend of leftwing activist Katherine Hepburn:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-wife-Louise-Treadwell-Katharine-Hepburn.html
http://margaretperry.org/hepburn-and-the-anti-huac-brigade/

and a member of the communist front organization "Hollywood Anti-Nazi League for Defense of American Democracy/ Hollywood League for Democratic Action".
http://www.nndb.com/org/977/000353915/

Some guy huh?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
While I don't want to derail the thread, let's talk about the man Spencer Tracy.
Great actor. Horrible alcoholic. Ruined his marriage. Hepburn put up with him because she loved him. Tragic life in many ways. Well thought of by people who understood his demons.

His wife never tried to or wanted to divorce him. She ran and he funded what eventually became the John Tracy Clinic, an organization for deaf children and their parents around the world.

Some guy huh?
The people who really knew him thought so. Ultimately just another sinner in need of grace. A fellow who never took himself or his celebrity seriously, but managed to do a great deal of serious good with it.

What have you done with your anger and your sneering and another brave attack of a dead man?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Great actor. Horrible alcoholic. Ruined his marriage. Hepburn put up with him because she loved him. Tragic life in many ways. Well thought of by people who understood his demons.

His wife never tried to or wanted to divorce him. She ran and he funded what eventually became the John Tracy Clinic, an organization for deaf children and their parents around the world.

You forgot an unrepentant adulterer.

Some guy huh?

The people who really knew him thought so. Ultimately just another sinner in need of grace. A fellow who never took himself or his celebrity seriously, but managed to do a great deal of serious good with it.

So "serious good" is belonging to a communist front organization which helped the Soviet Union enslave and murder 10's of millions of innocent human beings?

What have you done with your anger and your sneering and another brave attack of a dead man?

I expose the evil that people who are now deceased have done all of the time TH. You remember me exposing the homosexual Adolf Hitler in Part 1 (as I recall, the word you loved using to attack me was "misinformationalist"). I've even talked about dead "pioneers" of the homosexual movement who were pedophiles & pederasts like Harry Hay, Frank Kameny and Harvey Milk.

That's the beautiful thing about these forums: I can expose them, you can defend them.

Arthur Brain

Quote:

You forgot an unrepentant adulterer.

Some guy huh?

So "serious good" is belonging to a communist front organization which helped the Soviet Union enslave and murder 10's of millions of innocent human beings?

I expose the evil that people who are now deceased have done all of the time TH. You remember me exposing the homosexual Adolf Hitler in Part 1 (as I recall, the word you loved using to attack me was "misinformationalist"). I've even talked about dead "pioneers" of the homosexual movement who were pedophiles & pederasts like Harry Hay, Frank Kameny and Harvey Milk.

That's the beautiful thing about these forums: I can expose them, you can defend them.

You didn't expose Hitler as being homosexual at all aCW, so don't pretend that you did. Btw, you wanna watch 'Bad Day At Black Rock', great film. :thumb:

alwight

Hi TH,
yes I've watched Inherit the Wind a couple of times quite recently, I always liked courtroom dramas which sadly now seem to be a thing of the past.
You don't need special effects (CGI) just a good script and good actors.
Actors are human and fallible just like the rest of us of course, with demons (not literal demons I hasten to add for the benefit of fundamentalists ;)).
Why aCW ignores this general human condition, as if gay people alone often have deep issues with simply living life, is beyond me except perhaps that it suits his own bitter agenda and demons.
Clearly gay people will naturally have many issues that the rest of us just don't have, and imo some religiously inspired institutions, by troweling on the mental pressures, hatred and guilt, instead of showing tolerance do contribute considerably to the creation of "demons" and thus gay self destruction.
:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Clearly gay people will naturally have many issues that the rest of us just don't have, and imo some religiously inspired institutions, by troweling on the mental pressures, hatred and guilt, instead of showing tolerance do contribute considerably to the creation of "demons" and thus gay self destruction.
:e4e:

Say it Al: Christians need to be exterminated like the Turks did the Armenians back in 1915
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...why-is-it-still-denied-by-turkey-and-the-u-s/

so that homosexuals and cross dressers/genital mutilators will feel good about themselves and instead of drowning their guilt by using drugs and pouring liquor down their throats, they'll just have a nice glass of pink Chablis with dinner while they watch their favorite movie of all time:

Boys Town.

77105-004-34F2490A.jpg

http://media-1.web.britannica.com/eb-media/05/77105-004-34F2490A.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back in August of 2013 I had talked about this proposal in San Antonio Texas by the city's mayor where Christians would be barred from being on the city council.

San Antonio Proposal Could Bar Christians From City Council
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...l-could-bar-christians-from-city-council.html

Needless to say, Bryan Fischer isn't making things up when he writes about

When it becomes illegal for Christians to hold public office

July 3, 2015

The Supreme Court last Friday, through an act of judicial tyranny, made sodomy-based marriage a part of the Constitution.

The liberal majority bypassed Congress, the American people, and the Constitution itself by amending it all by themselves. In their benighted view, there is now a fundamental right to same-sex marriage embedded in the Constitution. Not because it's actually there, mind you, but because the Supremes put it there.

Mark my words on this. The ultimate outcome of this unconscionable act is that one day, before too long, it will be officially illegal for Christians to hold public office in the United States.

How will this happen? It's simple. Every holder of public office takes a solemn and sacred oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States. Liberals will argue that since June 26, 2015, our Constitution has been amended to include the right to marriage based on the infamous crime against nature.

The left will argue that if an individual is not prepared to swear that they wholeheartedly support sodomy-based marriage, they have no right at all even to take the oath of office. An individual's opposition to same-sex marriage will be (falsely) interpreted as opposition to the Constitution itself.

Perhaps things will go beyond mere public shaming to some kind of an official act by which a candidate signals his unqualified support for homosexuality as a condition of running for office, perhaps by signing an affidavit of affirmation (or its equivalent) for homosexual "marriage." Such a requirement may have to be satisfied before an individual will even be allowed to put his name on a ballot or before he swears the oath and takes his seat, whether as as a school board member, a city council member, a county commissioner, a lawmaker, or a congressman.

The left will argue we cannot let an individual with such antiquated and virtually racist views assume public office. We must have officeholders who will uphold and defend the entire Constitution, not just the parts he likes, and see that all its laws, not just the ones he likes, are faithfully executed. This man will not in good conscience be able to do that, liberals will argue. He must not be allowed to threaten our entire system of government through his refusal to endorse this most fundamental and basic human right.

It is already the case in every jurisdiction that there are certain requirements that must be satisfied before an individual is even eligible to run for public office...

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/150703

Armenia 1915 anyone?

1915-Armenian-Genocide4-Girls-cruicified.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/blog.beliefnet.co.../1915-Armenian-Genocide4-Girls-cruicified.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.