Wreckless Arab speeds thru stopsigns and tries to claim diplomatic immunity

Nazaroo

Caution: some language from spectators who were nearly killed by lunatic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=76&v=ZctCodzytDs

this is why rich Arab arses should NOT be allowed "privilege" on US streets.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/18/sheikh-tied-to-car-caught-on-tape-speeding-through-beverly-hills/

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — A Middle Eastern sheikh who allegedly said he owned a Ferrari caught on film speeding through a Beverly Hills neighborhood apparently has raced out of town, police said Thursday.
Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar has left the country and the cars are gone, authorities said at a news conference.
Al Thani owns a drag-racing team and is a member of the ruling family of oil- and gas-rich Qatar. An aficionado of fast cars, Al Thani routinely has been photographed racing cars on racetracks, including a Formula 1 racer.
The state-run Qatar News Agency did not immediately report on the incident Friday, the start of the country’s weekend. Authorities in Qatar and at the Qatari Embassy in Washington could not be immediately reached for comment.
The bright yellow, 12-cylinder LaFerrari, which can sell for around $1.4 million new, was spotted along with a white Porsche zooming down narrow streets and blowing through stop signs on Saturday evening until they finally pulled into a driveway, the Ferrari’s engine smoking.
Officers answering reports of reckless driving found both cars parked in a driveway. A man told the officers that the cars belonged to him and denied speeding or driving recklessly, police said.
The man claimed to have diplomatic immunity, but that is unlikely, Lt. Lincoln Hoshino said.

Nazaroo

So Naz are you against all diplomatic immunity or only ones of a certain religion, or hue?

"Diplomatic Immunity" is just a code word for rich privilege.

The Bible declares that all men and women be treated fairly on a level playing field,
and that judges and lawmakers should never play favourites.

If one man is granted "diplomatic immunity" then all men should be granted the same.

The original 'excuse' (and I use that term loosely) was supposedly
when a foreign diplomat was a guest in a country and unfamiliar with
peculiar local laws and customs or differences in moral codes.

That excuse cannot apply here, since this Arab is well-educated in Western culture,
and obviously is a permanent resident owning property in California.

The onus is on the person who wants to live in a country to learn and adopt its laws,
in particular respecting its criminal code.

Also especially the highway code and laws for operating motor vehicles.

If this Arab doesn't like obeying the speed limit, traffic signs and safety rules,
he can go to jail just like any other citizen and have his car impounded.

There can be no 'diplomatic immunity' or excuse for wreckless endangerment of
innocent people
by racing through stop signs in densely populated urban neighbourhoods,
and risking killing innocent children who are obeying the rules themselves.

This psychopath is a criminal who has obviously broken serious criminal laws,
and knowingly committed felonies, and should be tried and jailed.

rougueone

Caution: some language from spectators who were nearly killed by lunatic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=76&v=ZctCodzytDs

this is why rich Arab arses should NOT be allowed "privilege" on US streets.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/18/sheikh-tied-to-car-caught-on-tape-speeding-through-beverly-hills/

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. — A Middle Eastern sheikh who allegedly said he owned a Ferrari caught on film speeding through a Beverly Hills neighborhood apparently has raced out of town, police said Thursday.
Khalid bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar has left the country and the cars are gone, authorities said at a news conference.
Al Thani owns a drag-racing team and is a member of the ruling family of oil- and gas-rich Qatar. An aficionado of fast cars, Al Thani routinely has been photographed racing cars on racetracks, including a Formula 1 racer.
The state-run Qatar News Agency did not immediately report on the incident Friday, the start of the country’s weekend. Authorities in Qatar and at the Qatari Embassy in Washington could not be immediately reached for comment.
The bright yellow, 12-cylinder LaFerrari, which can sell for around $1.4 million new, was spotted along with a white Porsche zooming down narrow streets and blowing through stop signs on Saturday evening until they finally pulled into a driveway, the Ferrari’s engine smoking.
Officers answering reports of reckless driving found both cars parked in a driveway. A man told the officers that the cars belonged to him and denied speeding or driving recklessly, police said.
The man claimed to have diplomatic immunity, but that is unlikely, Lt. Lincoln Hoshino said.

Hi Nazaroo,
I ran a stop sign, and claimed tainted whiskey. Needless to say the Judge asked if I had the bottle I drank from. I said no.
The Judge said " Too bad, that was your only defense. Gavel dropped and 30 days later, I was a wiser man.

Sitamun

and you? are you for full diplomatic immunity no matter the religion or hue to break the law?

I still am not 100% sure where Naz stands on it, but I myself think the idea of diplomatic immunity here in the U.S. is stupid. I think there is a possible middle ground for foreign diplomats who may not be aware of EVERY law, but each instance should be looked at and viewed separately given the specifics of each incident.

I asked Naz simply because he was speaking of one specific event and seemed very eager to point out the the diplomat in question was Arab.

bybee

I still am not 100% sure where Naz stands on it, but I myself think the idea of diplomatic immunity here in the U.S. is stupid. I think there is a possible middle ground for foreign diplomats who may not be aware of EVERY law, but each instance should be looked at and viewed separately given the specifics of each incident.

I asked Naz simply because he was speaking of one specific event and seemed very eager to point out the the diplomat in question was Arab.

He does appear to have an agenda.

Nazaroo

The trolls here will always assume a derogatory agenda.

Diplomatic Immunity is a great related topic for discussion,
and I thought I made it absolutely clear I am against any kind of Diplomatic Immunity.

The reason is, for serious criminal laws, ignorance is not an excuse for citizens,
and only guides the category and type of charge and penalty, without providing a defence.

So why should foreigners have more rights than native born citizens,
especially when so much of the criminal code is reasonable and predictable?
The law is adequate to give any person foreigner or citizen a fair trial in cases like this.

Example: accidentally killing someone due to ignorance or neglect is still a crime,
a type of homicide, but not a murder.
Laws are adequate to distinguish and deal with the difference,
and we don't need special laws for foreigners.
Every person as an adult should know that random killing is wrong, carelessness is wrong,
and murder is generally wrong, regardless of their origin.

Similarly, in this case, driving recklessly and endangering the lives of children
in a residential area is wrong, and the person could not possibly be unaware of the danger,
risk, and the criminal intent of their own actions, regardless of their country of origin.

Also, accepting landed immigrant status and buying cars and houses requires knowledge
of the laws of the USA and the obligation of every person to behave in a reasonable manner.

This person has no excuse or defence for driving like a maniac,
and the only explanation is that he views himself privileged to the point of actually
possessing the right to act as a criminal without consequence.

This attitude is not merely the result of ignorance, lack of education or foreign birth.
Its the direct result of Saudi choice and commitment to a criminal elitism,
which should automatically ban this criminal from welcome in the USA,
the privilege of owning property in the USA, and the right to live in the USA.
This criminal should be immediately arrested and deported.

If I was a resident of the neighbourhood where this murderous fool was racing his car,
I'd feel obliged to shoot him as he drove by, to protect my fellow citizens from harm.

Nazaroo

I still am not 100% sure where Naz stands on it, but I myself think the idea of diplomatic immunity here in the U.S. is stupid.
on this we agree.

I asked Naz simply because he was speaking of one specific event and seemed very eager to point out
the the diplomat in question was Arab.
The purpose of identifying the country and cultural origin was not
to encourage any kind of general bigotry as a practise,
but to point directly to the culture which breeds and endorses a criminal elitism
which extends as far as reckless endangerment of children
and even wanton murder of non-muslims, especially Christians.

Nazaroo

Hi Nazaroo,
I ran a stop sign, and claimed tainted whiskey. Needless to say the Judge asked if I had the bottle I drank from. I said no.
The Judge said " Too bad, that was your only defense. Gavel dropped and 30 days later, I was a wiser man.

That judge needs to be fired.

But can you show how you are now wiser?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That judge needs to be fired.

But can you show how you are now wiser?

Maybe i read it wrong, but it looks to me like the judge sentenced him to 30 days in jail, why does he need to be fired for that?

(and 30 days in jail, would seem to make most people wiser)

Nazaroo

Maybe i read it wrong, but it looks to me like the judge sentenced him to 30 days in jail, why does he need to be fired for that?

(and 30 days in jail, would seem to make most people wiser)

His story suggested the judge would have given him a break if he had been drunk
and could prove it.

What kind of judge is that?

musterion

Some Arabs are running over other Arabs when they powerslide their car on purpose. The kids think they invented it and have a new name.

Arab Drifiting failure

If you shout 'Allah' right before you slide into oncoming traffic or a crowd, you're promised whoever you kill will be your pit crew in paradise. Bonus points for carrying explosives.

bybee

If you shout 'Allah' right before you slide into oncoming traffic or a crowd, you're promised whoever you kill will be your pit crew in paradise. Bonus points for carrying explosives.

At one time the Islamic world was a light unto the nations of enlightenment and tolerance.
What the heck happened?