Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

keypurr

That is all I ask.

We should walk like Him:

Lam 3:22 [It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

Lam 3:23 [They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness.

He didn't say we needed days, months, or etc.

Every morning is sufficient, agree? Isn't God good!

Welcome back friend, I hope you kept some of your old self for I enjoyed your posts. I'm glad to see you return.

NewDay

Still a liar. You just can't admit you don't love and deserve to go to hell. Romans 3, try it on for size and be honest once in your life. He died for you, fool. Because you don't love your neighbor like you claim. He was resurected for you, to give you his life.

How can I deny what is in my heart? I do love.

God did this work in me, you see? A changed heart, by the work made without the aids of my own hands, it was His working, through the Holy Spirit. I cannot claim it my own, but it is His, and I cannot deny Him.

To encourage you, I send you this:

Eze 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:

Rom 2:29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God.

Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

2 Cor 3:3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart.

Eph 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

Eph 6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

Eph 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether [he be] bond or free.

NewDay

Welcome back friend, I hope you kept some of your old self for I enjoyed your posts. I'm glad to see you return.

Thank you, Keypurr. I enjoy your post's, too. I find them very encouraging, as we put forth the love of God, let us grow in it!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:think: I'm a great believer in second chances and I never hold a grude given the chance to release it, but I can understand cm's reticence, given the nearness of your exit to your return...I took a month off a while back and still felt like I rushed a bit. That is, a few new ideas and intentions had formed during my absence that likely would have benefited from additional time to seat themselves.

But that's me. Best of luck this time around. :e4e:

john w

Hall of Fame
The current Vegas line, on when the "milk....meat" stumper begins:

-within 30 posts:2/1

The current Vegas line, on when the "HEAR JESUS" puzzler/debate ender begins:

-within 36 posts, or 2 days, whichever comes first: 3/1

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The current Vegas line, on when the "milk....meat" stumper begins:

-within 30 posts:2/1

The current Vegas line, on when the "HEAR JESUS" puzzler/debate ender begins:

-within 36 posts, or 2 days, whichever comes first: 3/1

Remember all she said in her "farewell" thread just a few days ago .....

Was Jesus speaking to her then, or now????

I am leaving this board for one reason. I do not feel it is benefitting me...or anyone else any longer.

And .....

I am closing this thread, I won't be back, this board is nothing but a spawing ground for hatred,

And ....

Love is not welcome on this board, for it is run by those who do not understand it.

It is really that simple.

And ....

I have come to the conclusion that being a part of this board is not serving the Lord, but men.

God Bless, one and all.

........and, goodbye.

I guess she now thinks "serving men" is the way to go.

john w

Hall of Fame
Remember all she said in her "farewell" thread just a few days ago .....

I am leaving this board for one reason. I do not feel it is benefitting me...or anyone else any longer.

And .....

I am closing this thread, I won't be back, this board is nothing but a spawing ground for hatred,

And ....

Love is not welcome on this board, for it is run by those who do not understand it.

And ....

I have come to the conclusion that being a part of this board is not serving the Lord, but men.

God Bless, one and all.

........and, goodbye.

Ah, yes....those men teachers.

".This thread is closed, too..due to the fact that the posters in it, don't know the difference between the first and second death, and I cannot teach them, only Jesus can."

"put away their teachers before it is too late."-GP

"because his teachers deny the bible...and, what IT SAYS."-GP

"I hope more look into the bible, and put away their teachers before it is too late."-MeritandFear

vs.

"The other day at womans bible study/baptist, the teacher told me I was 'unteachable', because I would not adhere to the denominations traditions...so, next time I go, I am gonna tell 'em I'm drongo."-MeritandFear

"Once you are confirmed; you are to be a teacher...yourself. "-GP

"already gave the verse that states once you are in the new covenant, that you do not need a man to teach you.....for you have the true teacher, the holy spirit...and, He will lead you into all truth."-GP

"...God never ordained men to teach..."-GP

"No, there is only room for ONE teacher. His name is Jesus. That is my message.HEAR HIM."-GP

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you can find that post here. The key words are these "I have come to the conclusion that being a part of this board is not serving the Lord, but men.
God Bless, one and all.
........and, goodbye."
All you have done, G&P by returning is prove that you are not a person of your word. This is the kind of behavior we would expect of an inconsistent or unstable person. We do not expect you posting style to change, but to see the same insanity that caused the stir before you left.

Jedidiah

And you can find that post here. The key words are these "I have come to the conclusion that being a part of this board is not serving the Lord, but men.
God Bless, one and all.
........and, goodbye."
All you have done, G&P by returning is prove that you are not a person of your word. This is the kind of behavior we would expect of an inconsistent or unstable person. We do not expect you posting style to change, but to see the same insanity that caused the stir before you left.
You need encouragement Inzl Kett. Here are some encouraging words for you from the Lord today:

Jer 13:23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots?

john w

Hall of Fame
The current Vegas line, on when the "I love the truth....get the truth....some day you will learn the truth..." zinger begins:

-within 43 posts: 4/1

NewDay

:think: I'm a great believer in second chances and I never hold a grude given the chance to release it, but I can understand cm's reticence, given the nearness of your exit to your return...I took a month off a while back and still felt like I rushed a bit. That is, a few new ideas and intentions had formed during my absence that likely would have benefited from additional time to seat themselves.

But that's me. Best of luck this time around. :e4e:

Thanks TH. Here is my reasoning. If I had the intent to come back and continue to argue the same old same olds...it would take me a long, long time. Due to the fact that my intent has changed, to which I explained in the OP, that I do not intend to do any arguing, or debating, but I am only wanting to be a member here to encourage my brethren, then, you should be able to see that it should not take a long time...

Time will prove my words true....;)

I encourage you today, brother...God loves us all, and, His love is not based on human reasonings.

NewDay

Tambora;3051939]Remember all she said in her "farewell" thread just a few days ago .....

That was in context to arguing doctrine. If you had read my OP, you would see that is not my intent of returning. I will not argue, or debate doctrine. It is pointless.

And .....

I apologised for that, in the OP.

And ....

I apologised for this, in the OP, or at least that was my intent there.

And ....

God Bless, one and all.

read above.

........and, goodbye.

No, we all say things out of our weakness of the flesh, that we later regret. I apologised in the OP for these things. Have a God Blessed day, Tambora!

NewDay

God Bless, one and all.
........and, goodbye."

No, all those things were said out of weakness of the flesh, the same as the ugly comments said about me daily on this board. We all better hope that we all have them covered, or we are all in deep doo doo.

I have come to understand that you cannot force 'truth' on anyone. We all stand by our own faith. I will not judge another man's faith anymore. God has HIS way, and He is teaching me it..over time.

I am not perfect, but growth is occuring.

Things I say out of 'my flesh', are not going to condemn me, just like they don't condemn you. Thanks be to GOD..amen, and praise His name!

NewDay

btw, quick question.

On my user CP, I have been getting some neg reps and some pos reps, but the names of the givers are not showing up, is that normal for a new account?

Anyone know?

btw, I am not concerned about the reps themself, but I would like to know who the good ones are coming from....:thumb: I need encouragment, too.

One In Christ

btw, quick question.

On my user CP, I have been getting some neg reps and some pos reps, but the names of the givers are not showing up, is that normal for a new account?

Anyone know?

btw, I am not concerned about the reps themself, but I would like to know who the good ones are coming from....:thumb: I need encouragment, too.

you will only see them after your 14 days, and 50? or 100? posts i think

or if you subscribe