Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thanks TH.
De nada, but get ready to take a bit of a pounding riding a cynical wave, I suspect. How you bear up under it will go a long way in some quarters.

Here is my reasoning. If I had the intent to come back and continue to argue the same old same olds...it would take me a long, long time. Due to the fact that my intent has changed, to which I explained in the OP, that I do not intend to do any arguing, or debating, but I am only wanting to be a member here to encourage my brethren, then, you should be able to see that it should not take a long time...
I understood you...I suppose I just saw the beating entailed and wondered if you're ready for it.

Time will prove my words true....;)
That's true of all of us, don't you think?

I encourage you today, brother...God loves us all, and, His love is not based on human reasonings.
Thanks. God encourages me daily. Jack is a reminder to be thankful for my life and the absurd volume of blessing I receive. Else, I would say that reason is a reflection of God. The imperfection is a reflection of ourselves. :D

NewDay

De nada, but get ready to take a bit of a pounding riding a cynical wave, I suspect. How you bear up under it will go a long way in some quarters.

I understood you...I suppose I just saw the beating entailed and wondered if you're ready for it.

That's true of all of us, don't you think?

Thanks. God encourages me daily. Jack is a reminder to be thankful for my life and the absurd volume of blessing I receive. Else, I would say that reason is a reflection of God. The imperfection is a reflection of ourselves. :D

Amen!

john w

Hall of Fame
It's just a matter of time until "New Day" snaps, and morphs into Daffy Duckette again.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome back NewDay.

Jos 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Blanket, generic apologies aren't true apologies.

I showed you before, you rejected it multiple times, so I won't waste my time in hopes that you became something new over the course of a couple of days. I was just curious to see if it was truly a "new day" for you.

Looks like you might want to go ahead and change your name again to something more reflective of reality, like, say "SameOleSameOle", "StevieWonder", "SelfControlAintMyStyle", or "LetTheGamesBegin".

Mat 18:23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
Mat 18:24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
Mat 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
Mat 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Mat 18:28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
Mat 18:29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Mat 18:31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Mat 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Still a liar. You just can't admit you don't love and deserve to go to hell. Romans 3, try it on for size and be honest once in your life. He died for you, fool. Because you don't love your neighbor like you claim. He was resurected for you, to give you his life.

Tit 1:15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

LA

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How can I deny what is in my heart? I do love.

Romans 3

10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one

God did this work in me, you see? A changed heart, by the work made without the aids of my own hands, it was His working, through the Holy Spirit. I cannot claim it my own, but it is His, and I cannot deny Him.

No, I don't see it. You pervert the gospel. You are a wolf(ette) in sheeps clothing. Outward you are pleasing, saying you love, but inward you are a ravenous wolf, perverting his gospel.

As for you flesh improving (lie);

Romans 7

15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. 16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. 17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 3

10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one

No, I don't see it. You pervert the gospel. You are a wolf(ette) in sheeps clothing. Outward you are pleasing, saying you love, but inward you are a ravenous wolf, perverting his gospel.

As for you flesh improving (lie);

Romans 7

15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. 16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. 17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

But you do not not love anyone and you never say you do.

LA

oatmeal

Hello,

First of all, I want to apologise. I know I have not always acted in such a way as to bring glory to God. I know that, no one has to tell me. I want to start afresh.

As I rejoin this board, I want everyone to know that I am not here to debate anyone's belief system. I have already figured out that does not work. We often learn things the hard way...as they say.

Secondly, I want everyone to know that I am here to do one thing, and that is to 'encourage' others, not only my good friends on here, but also anyone who would think me an enemy of the gospel.

Thirdly, I will answer questions posed to me. (on my beliefs)

I simply want to be an encouragement, to everyone on this board. I have sought God on the matter, have prayed about this, and feel that if we truly believe in our hearts, He will give us everything our hearts desire, and it is my desire to 'encourage'.

God bless you all, and see you inside.

Cool,

Indeed we all have lessons in our lives that we learn easily and we all have lessons in our lives that we seem to have to learn the hard way.

The goal is to keep learning.

We want to learn truth and live it.

oatmeal

bybee

Hello,

First of all, I want to apologise. I know I have not always acted in such a way as to bring glory to God. I know that, no one has to tell me. I want to start afresh.

As I rejoin this board, I want everyone to know that I am not here to debate anyone's belief system. I have already figured out that does not work. We often learn things the hard way...as they say.

Secondly, I want everyone to know that I am here to do one thing, and that is to 'encourage' others, not only my good friends on here, but also anyone who would think me an enemy of the gospel.

Thirdly, I will answer questions posed to me. (on my beliefs)

I simply want to be an encouragement, to everyone on this board. I have sought God on the matter, have prayed about this, and feel that if we truly believe in our hearts, He will give us everything our hearts desire, and it is my desire to 'encourage'.

God bless you all, and see you inside.

God bless you G&P. Welcome back.