Yes, this is 'graceandpeace'.

NewDay

Hello,

First of all, I want to apologise. I know I have not always acted in such a way as to bring glory to God. I know that, no one has to tell me. I want to start afresh.

As I rejoin this board, I want everyone to know that I am not here to debate anyone's belief system. I have already figured out that does not work. We often learn things the hard way...as they say.

Secondly, I want everyone to know that I am here to do one thing, and that is to 'encourage' others, not only my good friends on here, but also anyone who would think me an enemy of the gospel.

Thirdly, I will answer questions posed to me. (on my beliefs)

I simply want to be an encouragement, to everyone on this board. I have sought God on the matter, have prayed about this, and feel that if we truly believe in our hearts, He will give us everything our hearts desire, and it is my desire to 'encourage'.

God bless you all, and see you inside.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Does "encouraging others" include apologizing for lying and/or making things up about others, Jan?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cartoonfarsidesharks.jpg

NewDay

Does "encouraging others" include apologizing for lying and/or making things up about others, Jan?

Did you read the OP? I already apologised.

If there is something I need to apologise to you personally, please let me know how I offended you, and I will certainly apologise to you...and, btw, what about all the lies said about me? I have just come to overlook them, because in reality, those who lie, and do it without caring, cannot be helped. As Jesus said, 'forgive them, for they know not what they do'.

I am sincere in wanting a new start. I am sincere in not wanting to debate theology, I am sincere in that I merely want to encourage my brethren. That is what I am here to do.

God bless you, Randy.

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blanket, generic apologies aren't true apologies.

I showed you before, you rejected it multiple times, so I won't waste my time in hopes that you became something new over the course of a couple of days. I was just curious to see if it was truly a "new day" for you.

Looks like you might want to go ahead and change your name again to something more reflective of reality, like, say "SameOleSameOle", "StevieWonder", "SelfControlAintMyStyle", or "LetTheGamesBegin".

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am sincere in wanting a new start.

Time will tell. We shall all see. I hope so, but since you are not far removed from your "old day", it will take much time for you to prove you mean it.

We shall all see.

NewDay

Blanket, generic apologies aren't true apologies.

I showed you before, you rejected it multiple times, so I won't waste my time in hopes that you became something new over the course of a couple of days. I was just curious to see if it was truly a "new day" for you.

Looks like you might want to go ahead and change your name again to something more reflective of reality, like, say "SameOleSameOle", "StevieWonder", "SelfControlAintMyStyle", or "LetTheGamesBegin".

1 Cr 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

1Cr 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

1Cr 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

NewDay

Welcome back :e4e:

God is GOOD! It is good to be back with more understanding of love, under my belt..that gives me more strength in times of need.

I will praise the Lord!

Rom 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

NewDay

Time will tell. We shall all see. I hope so, but since you are not far removed from your "old day", it will take much time for you to prove you mean it.

We shall all see.

That is all I ask.

We should walk like Him:

Lam 3:22 [It is of] the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

Lam 3:23 [They are] new every morning: great [is] thy faithfulness.

He didn't say we needed days, months, or etc.

Every morning is sufficient, agree? Isn't God good!

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
1 Cr 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

1Cr 4:4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

1Cr 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

So you believe Paul when it's handy. /golf_clap

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Still a liar. You just can't admit you don't love and deserve to go to hell. Romans 3, try it on for size and be honest once in your life. He died for you, fool. Because you don't love your neighbor like you claim. He was resurected for you, to give you his life.