You have been removed from this thread

Danoh

Common regular God fearing Americans are a "fringe group"?

And Christians "talking and not posturing"?

Really, Lon. Don't stoop to Anna's level, please.

I'm not seeing any Christians "posturing", nor are we a "fringe group".

His actual words, together with many of his posts, and given that he holds with a far much larger group within Christianity, it appears that what he'd meant by "fringe group" is something along the line of "MADs."

For whether on TOL or within Christianity as a whole, MADs do represent a very very small minority, or "fringe group."

And we are not often spoken well of anywhere by the opposition; which is huge.

While it also appears from his actual words that what he'd meant by "posturing" is something along the taking of sides in a manner that is not really very open to hearing another side out.

In this, he was not publicly referring to any specific group but merely to its practice in general by all sorts of posters.

Which is why he noted that he has often tried to be a mediator of some sort.

Try actually listening to what you hear/read.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8.

glorydaz

His actual words, together with many of his posts, and given that he holds with a far much larger group within Christianity, it appears that what he'd meant by "fringe group" is something along the line of "MADs."

For whether on TOL or within Christianity as a whole, MADs do represent a very very small minority, or "fringe group."

And we are not often spoken well of anywhere by the opposition; which is huge.

While it also appears from his actual words that what he'd meant by "posturing" is something along the taking of sides in a manner that is not really very open to hearing another side out.

In this, he was not publicly referring to any specific group but merely to its practice in general by all sorts of posters.

Which is why he noted that he has often tried to be a mediator of some sort.

Try actually listening to what you hear/read.

I listened to what he actually said, while you read into what he actually said.

Get back on your little stick pony and ride.

Danoh

Yeah, silly me. I go by the quote the specific reply was addressing. It was a minor rebuke to Lon, but I'm not surprised you felt the need to play the protector and lecture me on my reading comprehension. :rolleyes:

Feel free to return the favor whenever you see fit.

But we'll see when he gets back, and if he responds.

And get over yourself already; we MADs are the most notoriously correcting and lecturing of others on TOL.

Hybrids or not.

Danoh

Has anyone been removed from this thread?

One, this is not your thread to remove anyone from on your whim, and a moderators support of same.

Two, yours are whims of the fleshly mind in its bigotry and double-standard.

As such, they are as inconsistent as you often are.

Three, you well know you are just dying to have some banished from TOL forever.

You are fooling no one by your feigned fairness.

And so much for your "I follow Paul."

1 Corinthians 5:9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So easy to thank fellow club members, just thank every post not of the Lolbros/on Ignore. Yay Acts 35 Club!
highfive.gif