Absolute Divine Immutability: Does Anyone Really Believe It?

popsthebuilder

Clete,

Your condonsending confusion and division is not of the rightly guided.

Jesus is God.

You should read the nonsense you are posting. I didn't realize you were Catholic until now. It all makes sense now. Did you really just say the second person of the trinity. That implies that God is man. You are aware of that right. Your confusion is without worth.

My understanding of the triun;

Father: GOD
Son: man
Holy Ghost: Christ.

Never said the son of God didn't exist prior to the imaculent conseption. All was preordained prior to the creation of earth, especially Christ.

Your assumptions are absolutely ridiculous. My sins have been cast out through the baptism and salvation from God. I have been curcumsized of the flesh through the removal of sin by God. The death of men has little to do with me. I live to do God's work as he guides me. I will avenge the murder of Jesus as is my destiny under God through Crist. I lived in great sin for a long time. I was saved prior to committing an atrocity to my very blood. Your assumptions of my character only show your true character. I hope that God guides you soon. For if you stay on the path you are on you may not care for the destination.

By the way; resting in him is like saying waiting on him, and wrong as stated in scripture. Just like worshiping man.

I wish you the best.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete,

Your condonsending confusion and division is not of the rightly guided.

Jesus is God.

Always was God, never has been anything other than God, right?

You should read the nonsense you are posting. I didn't realize you were Catholic until now.

:rotfl:

It all makes sense now. Did you really just say the second person of the trinity. That implies that God is man. You are aware of that right. Your confusion is without worth.
God the Son is a man! He became one about two thousand years ago and the change was permanent.

My understanding of the triun;

Father: GOD
Son: man
Holy Ghost: Christ.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. You are not a Christian.

Never said the son of God didn't exist prior to the imaculent conseption. All was preordained prior to the creation of earth, especially Christ.
Your ignorance is showing.

The term "immaculate conception" does not refer to the conception of Jesus.

Your assumptions are absolutely ridiculous. My sins have been cast out through the baptism and salvation from God. I have been curcumsized of the flesh through the removal of sin by God. The death of men has little to do with me.
The death of the man Jesus does, right?

I live to do God's work as he guides me. I will avenge the murder of Jesus as is my destiny under God through Christ. I lived in great sin for a long time. I was saved prior to committing an atrocity to my very blood. Your assumptions of my character only show your true character. I hope that God guides you soon. For if you stay on the path you are on you may not care for the destination.
I've said nothing about your character. I'm responding to your own words and stating rightly that based on what you've explicitly stated (i.e. no assumptions on my part) you are not a Christian.

I don't care what else you believe, if you think Jesus was ever anything other than the Creator God of everything that exists, and rely on the death of that God for the payment of your sin debt then you are not a Christian and are still in your sins. That's a fact, Jack! My opinion have nothing to do with it.

By the way; resting in him is like saying waiting on him, and wrong as stated in scripture. Just like worshiping man.
You wouldn't know.

I wish you the best.
I seriously doubt that!

Resting in Him,
Clete

popsthebuilder

Clete,
The son of God was subsidiary and under God prior to the crusifixion.

So you believe that the creator of all existence has been Jesus of Nazareth for approximately 2000 years and is still a man today? He was the son of God and under him and from him as all sons are of their father yet not the father. Read the book.

So because I'm not Catholic I'm not Christian. That isn't rightly dividing if you were curious.

popsthebuilder

Yes, the crusifixion of Jesus has everything to do with my salvation and the forgiveness for my sins.

I am Christian regardless of your opinion.

Sorry for the broken up reply. My phone likes to act up in the heat.

I meant what I said. I wish you and all the very best.

Thank you. Praise God.

popsthebuilder

Kinda strange how those who demand their rightious guidance are oft times plaques with negativity. Does anyone else see anything wrong with that?

popsthebuilder

It's not strange to note that heretical morons always start whining about their feelings when confronted with facts.
Who's whining about feelings? Negative division of those under God and lead by the teachings of Christ is expressly looked down upon in scripture.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who's whining about feelings? Negative division of those under God and lead by the teachings of Christ is expressly looked down upon in scripture.

As has been pointed out, you're not much of a Christian. So I guess you're fair game, if we are to adhere to your nonsense.

popsthebuilder

As has been pointed out, you're not much of a Christian. So I guess you're fair game, if we are to adhere to your nonsense.
How am I not Christian? I adhear to the teachings of Christ through scripture to the very best of my ability. Please tell me what is not Christian about following the instructions of Jesus under God?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How am I not Christian? I adhear to the teachings of Christ through scripture to the very best of my ability. Please tell me what is not Christian about following the instructions of Jesus under God?

You just described your failing. Salvation is centered solely on the finished work of Jesus Christ; nothing we do has any part to play.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I can't let it go otherwise rumors might get started.

I am not nor have I ever been a Catholic.

And you're not a Christian because you deny that Jesus was God in the flesh.
It was the divine that died in your place. Denying that is denying the gospel itself! If you chunk the gospel then you are not a Christian. Not too difficult to figure out.
And yes I definitely do believe that Jesus is alive today seated at the right hand of the Father in the heavenlies.

Resting in Him,
Clete

popsthebuilder

You just described your failing. Salvation is centered solely on the finished work of Jesus Christ; nothing we do has any part to play.
Faith and works are the way to the Father, regardless of if we have been saved or not. To assume that we can sin because Jesus was crusified is false doctrine. Through Christ we can be without sin, or at very least more good than bad.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Is there anyone here who is willing to state, without qualification, that God is immutable?

To clarify, is there anyone here who believes that God has not ever changed nor is He capable of changing in any way whatseover?

Resting in Him,
Clete

If God is able to change, then He's not God. The ability to change implies potentiality or a potential ordering to some further actuation or actuality. This would mean: 1. that he would not be the first efficient cause and 2. that he would be a real composition of act and potency, i.e., a real multiplicity, which cannot be admitted.

popsthebuilder

I can't let it go otherwise rumors might get started.

I am not nor have I ever been a Catholic.

And you're not a Christian because you deny that Jesus was God in the flesh.
It was the divine that died in your place. Denying that is denying the gospel itself! If you chunk the gospel then you are not a Christian. Not too difficult to figure out.
And yes I definitely do believe that Jesus is alive today seated at the right hand of the Father in the heavenlies.

Resting in Him,
Clete
Show me where Jesus stated that he was the Creator and Father as opossed to the son of God. I hold all scripture very close to me at all times. I through out negativity of the biased.

popsthebuilder

That is like saying we can sin all throughout life with no fear of God because Jesus was crusified. That is not right. If you do not fear God you are not faithful to God.