Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Knight, is there any way to get rid of the lewd advertisements in threads and on this sites main page without negatively affecting TOL's revenue?

I don't mind good looking women, but girls in bras and bikinis asking me if I want to have text firt chats with them while I am learning about MAD or reading about the LORD God is getting old...

G

gokarter357

Delete my account please

Delete my account please

Knight, would you be so kind as to delete my account. Thank you!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As long as putputter44 and galagerplayer38 stay with us, then gokarter357's absence won't be such a hit.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are the gay mountain bikers still around?

Please get rid of all the annoying stuff on TOL. Like the little black banner that pops down on every single page, even when I close it with the circled x. It wants me to like it with facebook, twitter and that stuff. No.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please get rid of all the annoying stuff on TOL. Like the little black banner that pops down on every single page, even when I close it with the circled x. It wants me to like it with facebook, twitter and that stuff. No.
Some of things done on TOL make it less enjoyable. It really does.

some other dude

and my PC is happy again! :banana:

Now, back to the non-technical "Ask Knight" types of questions:

Dear Knight

How are we to deal with fellow Christians who serve two masters? We have a number of Christians on this site who say they are against abortion and homosexuality, but their allegiance to a socially progressive agenda causes them to turn our society into a cesspool. Is this an immature phase all young Christians have to go through? Are they mentally deranged? Can you truly be a Christian and act unGodly?

Thanks for all you do!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Knight

How are we to deal with fellow Christians who serve two masters?
You correct them and then move on. :)

We have a number of Christians on this site who say they are against abortion and homosexuality, but their allegiance to a socially progressive agenda causes them to turn our society into a cesspool.
You are 100% correct. It's sad isn't it?

Is this an immature phase all young Christians have to go through?
No.
Are they mentally deranged?
Maybe, maybe not. They might just be mislead.

Can you truly be a Christian and act unGodly?
Yes, that's very possible.

Thanks for all you do!
Thank you for all the great participation. :up:

Lon

Should mods have a "Do not feed the animals" icon?

We have one on the forum where I mod but it says "Do NOT feed the trolls!" I think.

Perhaps with a caveate "makes them unmanageable and intolerant of their own kind" or "you could lose an arm" or something.

bybee

Should mods have a "Do not feed the animals" icon?

We have one on the forum where I mod but it says "Do NOT feed the trolls!" I think.

Perhaps with a caveate "makes them unmanageable and intolerant of their own kind" or "you could lose an arm" or something.

The thing is Trolls are omnivores. They eat anything and everything in sight. They have no discrimination.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The thing is Trolls are omnivores. They eat anything and everything in sight. They have no discrimination.

There are also many species of troll. They come from all back grounds. A troll is a person who likes to draw attention to himself by stirring up trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.