Banned

Yes!!

Make America Great Again

3.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only polls where she leads is where the left samples 600 democrats and 300 republicans.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If all of those Libertarians and democrats that crossed Party lines to vote for Donald Trump in the primaries (it's the liberal version of Rush Limbaugh's "Operation Chaos" back in 2008:

Operation Chaos is the leading radio talk-show host’s campaign to urge his conservative listeners to cross party lines to vote for Hillary Clinton. Limbaugh says the aim is to keep her in the race so she can continue battling Barack Obama and create chaos in the party, thereby aiding the Republicans this November.
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/limbaugh-operation-chaos/2008/04/24/id/323517/

actually vote for pseudo-con Donald Trump in the General Election, the accused child molester actually might have a good chance of becoming the next President of the Degenerate States of America.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now Nicky, play nice. Giving me a reputation with the words:

you're a faggot
reeks of Donald Trump bullying.

Speaking of faggots: You are aware that Donald Trump loves 'gay' people? I bet he'll have a rainbow colored suite for all of his faggot friends if he's ever elected President.

What should the suite be called Nicky: "The sodomite suite"?

Arthur Brain

Speaking of faggots: You are aware that Donald Trump loves 'gay' people? I bet he'll have a rainbow colored suite for all of his faggot friends if he's ever elected President.

Oh dear.

Nicky's hardly the brightest or most mature of posters on here so his 'insult' is pretty much standard 'MO'...

Then again you're hardly a bastion of objective and honest criticism either so hey...

Is there a lamp post candidate running by any chance? I mean for election not literally...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh dear.

Nicky's hardly the brightest or most mature of posters on here so his 'insult' is pretty much standard 'MO'...

Then again you're hardly a bastion of objective and honest criticism either so hey...

Is there a lamp post candidate running by any chance? I mean for election not literally...

Ya know Art: You could be Donald Trump's interior decorator if you play your rainbow colored cards right.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh dear.

And this is a sample of what Trump has in mind for America ....

"Make America hate again!"

smileys-cheerleading-294186.gif
Go. Trump.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What halo? It thought it was one of those furry caterpillars ...

You and the Drama Queen don't seem bothered by the fact that if Hillary Clinton is elected POTUS that a serial adulterer and all around sexual deviant will be called "The First Man".

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You and the Drama Queen don't seem bothered by the fact that if Hillary Clinton is elected POTUS that a serial adulterer and all around sexual deviant will be called "The First Man".

Meh ... spouses are not running for office ...

Also, this thread iis about the angry gorilla who is running for President. Foccuuussss.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
And this is a sample of what Trump has in mind for America ....

"Make America hate again!"

smileys-cheerleading-294186.gif
Go. Trump.

What Trump has in mind for America is taking away whatever ungodly screen you all have in your ears which somehow translates things such as 'standing up' into 'hate others'.

There's a list a mile long as to what people have labeled Trump, which, if all were true, would make him synonymous to Hitler.
I mean, really :AMR:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Biggest Trump lead yet

Hillary didn't have a good week BUT the fact remains as to how Trump is going grow his base to include women, moderates and visible minorities.

Pence may help Trump consolidate the conservative wing but he does nothing to help Trump penetrate these groups or broaden his base.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Also, this thread iis about the angry gorilla who is running for President. Foccuuussss.

Not even I have called Hillary a Gorilla but, we will go with that :thumb: she certainly sounds like one when speaking.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Meh ... spouses are not running for office ...

Yet if the pro abortion candidate is elected into the Office of the Presidency, innocent White House interns will be "running" from her husbands sexual advances (it's a nice term for running away from a rapist).

Before I foucccuuuusss, you do realize that Hillary Clinton is for abortion on demand. Surely an avid pro lifer like you would never consider voting for the baby butchering sodomite lover?

At least Donald Trump pretends to be pro life.