Biggest Trump lead yet

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
It says nothing. It says something to you evidently.
Governor Pence is on the record being opposed to Trump on:
- ban on Moslem immigration
- criticizing a US judge from Indiana, based on his Mexican ethnicity
- repeal of Obamacare
- LBGT rights
- abortion and funding of Planned Parenthood
- international trade agreements

Such major differences may not concern those with less than inquiring minds, such as "ClimateSanity," BUT there will be others, including the media, who will not be as accepting and prepared to ask the tough questions as to how 2 individuals which have recently expressed such irreconcilable positions, suddenly agree to run on the same "ticket!"

ClimateSanity

Governor Pence is on the record being opposed to Trump on:
- ban on Moslem immigration
- criticizing a US judge from Indiana, based on his Mexican ethnicity
- repeal of Obamacare
- LBGT rights
- abortion and funding of Planned Parenthood
- international trade agreements

Such major differences may not concern those with less than inquiring minds, such as "ClimateSanity," BUT there will be others, including the media, who will not be as accepting and prepared to ask the tough questions as to how 2 individuals which have recently expressed such irreconcilable positions, suddenly agree to run on the same "ticket!"

Why shouldn't they run on the same ticket?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm really wondering what the notorious "October Surprise" the media will lay on Donald Trump is going to be.

I'd say that the lawsuit against him alleging that he (and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein) raped a 13 year old girl 20 years ago (something the mainstream media has been silent about) should be the nail in the proverbial coffin for Donald 'the dirty old man' Trump.

As morally corrupt as our society is, they still pretty much loathe child molesters.

Most people loathe those who condemn without all the facts.

I spent quite a bit of time looking into the evidence against Donald Trump and the child molestation charges.

I'd like it very much if you would come over to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread (you remember the thread, you had one of your drama queen moments with annab in it recently) and defend the moral degenerate. I'll supply the evidence and all you have to do is put on a queen of denial tiara and say something intelligent like:

Most people loathe those who condemn without all the facts.

ClimateSanity

Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'm really wondering what the notorious "October Surprise" the media will lay on Donald Trump is going to be.

I'd say that the lawsuit against him alleging that he (and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein) raped a 13 year old girl 20 years ago (something the mainstream media has been silent about) should be the nail in the proverbial coffin for Donald 'the dirty old man' Trump.

As morally corrupt as our society is, they still pretty much loathe child molesters.

I spent quite a bit of time looking into the evidence against Donald Trump and the child molestation charges.

I'd like it very much if you would come over to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread (you remember the thread, you had one of your drama queen moments with annab in it recently) and defend the moral degenerate. I'll supply the evidence and all you have to do is put on a queen of denial tiara and say something intelligent like:

I guess you are just a gullible fool. It's been 20 years dude. She went after Epstein, not trump. Let that sink into your addled brain.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Biggest Trump lead yet

Clinton's numbers go up and down but "The Donald's" support remains relatively stable.

Trump has reached the limits of his voter base and while the addition of Pence may help solidify the conservative wing, and the Republican "Establishment," he does nothing to make inroads with women, visible minorities and moderates - all of which he needs to win!

ClimateSanity

Not really. Just enough. Voter turnout of his base is enough really. This also includes those who have tuned out their whole until now

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Not really. Just enough. Voter turnout of his base is enough really. This also includes those who have tuned out their whole until now
How soon everyone forgot all the news stories about legions of unregistered first-time voters Trump brought into the fold.

...Trump has reached the limits of his voter base... ...he does nothing to make inroads with women, visible minorities and moderates.....
More pinheaded nonsense.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yep, the current resident of the white house has spread plenty of that...hate that is. :plain:

Yep,and it is REAL hate, not the faux hate that moron accuse Trump of.

And don't forget LIES, plenty o'lies too

hillary-fired2.jpg