Boy Scouts end ban on openly gay troop leaders

Quetzal

Congratulations on the ruling that anyone who follows the LGBTQueer agenda knew was coming long ago.

Of course the molestation rate will skyrocket, but since this is a politically correct move, who is going to believe a little boy <wink> when he tries to tell people that his highly respected homosexual scout master raped him?
Highly unlikely that your little fantasy would occur.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Highly unlikely that your little fantasy would occur.

So your attempt at reasoning goes something like this:

The Boy Scouts of America had a huge problem with pederasty and pedophilia (thousands of reported* cases over decades) when they didn't allow homosexual scout masters, but now that they're openly allowing them no molestations will occur?

*A high percentage of males fail to report molestation for various reasons.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While finishing up the table of contents in my "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread, I ran across this article:

Ex-Boy Scout: I killed troop leader who raped me

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4357421&postcount=8648

Not only will we be seeing more of this in the years to come, but now that they've taken God out of the picture in the once Judeo-Christian based Boy Scouts of America, expect much much more.

Quetzal

So your attempt at reasoning goes something like this:

The Boy Scouts of America had a huge problem with pederasty and pedophilia (thousands of reported* cases over decades) when they didn't allow homosexual scout masters, but now that they're openly allowing them no molestations will occur?

*A high percentage of males fail to report molestation for various reasons.
You, once again, make the mistake of thinking that pedophilia and homosexuality are the same thing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You, once again, make the mistake of thinking that pedophilia and homosexuality are the same thing.

Pederasty and homosexuality are the same thing: Two post pubescent males having sex (one is of age and the other one isn't).

Keep in mind Que that these homosexual pederast scout masters rarely out and out rape these young boys, they groom them into a trusting relationship and when the time is right, the molestation begins.

Quetzal

Pederasty and homosexuality are the same thing: Two post pubescent males having sex (one is of age and the other one isn't).

Keep in mind Que that these homosexual pederast scout masters rarely out and out rape these young boys, they groom them into a trusting relationship and when the time is right, the molestation begins.
Whatever is wrong with you is pretty serious.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Whatever is wrong with you is pretty serious.

I just can't impress enough on all of the child molesting faggots out there Que who now think that they're in pedophile heaven because of the new ruling to:

lets-be-careful.jpg

Ex-Boy Scout: I killed troop leader who raped me
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4399049&postcount=23

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The tide is turning in the spirit of global respect for human rights, dignity and liberty and justice for all.

Those who are hysterically fixated on bigoted ideas will further marginalize themselves and shrink into nothing. Folks will someday look back and be amazed at the hard-hardheartedness of the so-called Christians of our day.

TracerBullet

Congratulations on the ruling that anyone who follows the LGBTQueer agenda knew was coming long ago.

Of course the molestation rate will skyrocket, but since this is a politically correct move, who is going to believe a little boy <wink> when he tries to tell people that his highly respected homosexual scout master raped him?

considering how very few homosexuals actually molest children (0.04% of all molestations)how could the rate skyrocket?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
considering how very few homosexuals actually molest children (0.04% of all molestations)how could the rate skyrocket?

For you parents out there that just aren't comfortable with the statistics that homosexual activist TracerBullet uses and cringe at the thought of an AIDS riddled homosexual who most likely was molested as a child taking your son out on overnight campouts, there is the Christian alternative:

iChat%2BImage%25282143953603%2529.png

http://www.traillifeusa.com/

TracerBullet

For you parents out there that just aren't comfortable with the statistics that homosexual activist TracerBullet uses and cringe at the thought of an AIDS riddled homosexual who most likely was molested as a child taking your son out on overnight campouts, there is the Christian alternative:

We all know that you aren't comfortable with facts and truth but most people prefer them to your sad fantasies

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We all know that you aren't comfortable with facts and truth but most people prefer them to your sad fantasies

Speaking of facts:

Would you tell us about the DNA gender makeup of you, your spouse and if any of your children have the same DNA as their ...ahem...parents?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Seems the decision was based on $$$

Unlike other recent victories for gay rights, there was no celebratory language or discussion of expanding the freedoms of gay Americans. Rather, in a video statement, Gates explained that continuing to exclude gay adults "was inevitably going to result in simultaneous legal battles in multiple jurisdictions, and at staggering costs." He added that the issue has "divided and distracted us" for too long, and "now it's time to unite behind our shared belief in the extraordinary power of Scouting to be a force for good."
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/07/boy-scouts-end-ban-on-gay-leaders-face-backlash.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Remind me why this has any weight on our discussion?

When someone repeatedly calls me a liar, let's just say I'm a tad bit interested in his personal life.

TracerBullet didn't become a homosexual activist because there was nothing good to watch on tv one night, there is a reason behind it.

I know enough about you, so needless to say, I won't be asking any questions

Quetzal

When someone repeatedly calls me a liar, let's just say I'm a tad bit interested in his personal life.

TracerBullet didn't become a homosexual activist because there was nothing good to watch on tv one night, there is a reason behind it.

I know enough about you, so needless to say, I won't be asking any questions
So, instead of trying to face facts with facts, you are going to make it personal?