Boy Scouts end ban on openly gay troop leaders

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

whitestone

makes you wonder if they still have to wear boy scout uniforms or if they can wear girl scout uniforms and sell cookies,,who knows maybe thats next,,,

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, instead of trying to face facts with facts, you are going to make it personal?

All of the facts were long ago established, hence TB constantly calling me a liar.

Besides, if the gender makeup of TraceBullet and he/her spouse is what I think it is, why would he/her be ashamed to talk about it?

What ever happened to "gay pride" Que?

Quetzal

All of the facts were long ago established, hence TB constantly calling me a liar.

Besides, if the gender makeup of TraceBullet and he/her spouse is what I think it is, why would he/her be ashamed to talk about it?

What ever happened to "gay pride" Que?
It just shows have pathetically weak your argument is when you have to resort to making it personal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel4Truth
Seems the decision was based on $$$

Even so, as aCW pointed out, there is a level of social acceptance one would never have expected to see in mainstream society-

unless, of course, you were on to the whole "how counter culture becomes mainstream culture " thing........

.People don't think deeply or critically.

When and where did I point this out? I said that the NAMBLA faction of the LGBTQueer movement is getting paid back for keeping a low profile all of these years. I also pointed out that you God haters want to destroy yet another Judeo-Christian based organization.

It doesn't take deep thinking to figure that one out, just knowledge of your LGBTQueer agenda.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
lol,I think so too,but times seem to be changing. Maybe Obama will start dressing like a woman and say "nah,nah,nah! I'm the first woman President!",,,
This transgender thing today has nothing to do with homosexuality. My wife is an RN and when she worked labor and delivery there were a few times in her career when she had to take care of babies with both sets of genitals or were born with some sort of "mixed bag."

It was no laughing matter. Many times, she said, a doctor would make up his own mind "what" the intended sex of the baby was, instead of letting the parents make their decision based on what their child might want. The doctor would perform his own surgical alterations regardless of the situation. Not a good thing. Some of these unfortunate kids, I have found, have committed suicide later in life because they were mis-managed at birth.

I don't know what they do these days. I just know it is sometimes a real problem and has nothing to do with gays.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
This transgender thing today has nothing to do with homosexuality...I just know it is sometimes a real problem and has nothing to do with gays

Excellent point: sexual confusion and gender confusion are entirely two different things. The LGB crowd should drop the T from their acronym and let Christians and people who truly do care about them help with their gender confusion.

TracerBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel4Truth
Seems the decision was based on $$$

When and where did I point this out? I said that the NAMBLA faction of the LGBTQueer movement is getting paid back for keeping a low profile all of these years. I also pointed out that you God haters want to destroy yet another Judeo-Christian based organization.

It doesn't take deep thinking to figure that one out, just knowledge of your LGBTQueer agenda.

what agenda?

bybee

It's a fair question. The right seems to be obsessed with this make believe agenda when all these people seem to want is the basic things in life you and I already enjoy.

I am just a little suspicious though...
What a fertile ground to possibly groom young boys into future acceptance of homosexuality?

After all the Scout Master is a powerful role model for the youngsters in his charge.
I consider this to be a very real possibility.

Quetzal

What a fertile ground to possibly groom young boys into future acceptance of homosexuality?

After all the Scout Master is a powerful role model for the youngsters in his charge.
Why is acceptance of homosexuality such a tough thing for you to deal with?

TrakeM

This pattern seems very common among christians. How many christians seek out children specifically because they lack the reasoning skills to question what you tell them. It's disturbing.

bybee

Why is acceptance of homosexuality such a tough thing for you to deal with?

I shall bluntly tell you why. The human body is an organic whole with each part functioning synergistically with every other part.
Beginning with the oral cavity which is designed for the ingestion of nourishment and liquids traveling on down the alimentary tract to stomach, duodenum, jejunum then ilium to the ascending colon, transverse colon to the rectum and through the rectal sphincter all that has not nourished the entity is thereby eliminated.
In other words, the anus is designed to eliminate not to receive.
Mother Nature is not happy when her design is breeched.

Quetzal

I shall bluntly tell you why. The human body is an organic whole with each part functioning synergistically with every other part.
Beginning with the oral cavity which is designed for the ingestion of nourishment and liquids traveling on down the alimentary tract to stomach, duodenum, jejunum then ilium to the ascending colon, transverse colon to the rectum and through the rectal sphincter all that has not nourished the entity is thereby eliminated.
In other words, the anus is designed to eliminate not to receive.
Mother Nature is not happy when her design is breeched.
Mother Nature also isn't happy about exhaust that comes from cars but people still driver Hummers. You can hide behind your transparent guise that it's "all about nature" or you can have the courage few have and admit it's rooted in hate because it's something different.

bybee

Mother Nature also isn't happy about exhaust that comes from cars but people still driver Hummers. You can hide behind your transparent guise that it's "all about nature" or you can have the courage few have and admit it's rooted in hate because it's something different.

And you could avoid judging me so speciously because I differ from you. I do not hate people. But I find certain behaviors to be disgusting and loathesome.
Never would I be unkind to a person because of sexual orientation and so long as they are civil to me I am civil to them.