ECT Dispensationalism Defined

Cross Reference

Pretty much... when you are in a cult its hard to see outside of it and you are not allowed to question the leader.

Indeed. The warning sign of cultism is that they are all unteachable. Always look for the sign of error ridden adamancy. Dispensationalist and most others of the RT crowd are rife with it which leaves them with little to nothing to discuss re Jesus Christ.

The poster "Word based mystic" and even "glory dazed", had me in fellowship with them until they struck a few "untoward" chords that didn't ring true with me and then I saw it and they wouldn't budge __ and the way they wouldn't budge destroyed me.

SaulToPaul 2

Dispensation teachers have never gotten prophecy correct, never and on top of that, they never will. This is why all of them are false prophets leading the sheep astray.

I agree.
Yet there are many dispensationalists who would not dream of ever making a prediction. I am one.

DAN P

Dispensation teachers have never gotten prophecy correct, never and on top of that, they never will. This is why all of them are false prophets leading the sheep astray.

Hi and what verses are we false prophets on ??

Gimme a verse BLOVIATOR !!

DAN P

DAN P

What bothers me is how many dispensationalist teachers prognistigate about the end times over and over again ( there have been over 500 false predictions since Darby's time) yet they keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

And then there is the problem that their congregations ALLOW them to continue with their false prognostications instead of running them out of town.

In the end, I think God is having a good laugh while watching dispensationalists run around and trying to second guess him.

The eschatology just doesn't hold water and actually enables sin... especially with its treatment and support of Israel at all costs.

So in the end, its the fruits of dispensationalism that show where their hearts are... they are the christian equivalent of the KKK.

Hi , and you will never see me sell all that I have and WAIT for the departure !!

What happened to those in Jerusalem after they sold all thjat they had and Paul a Dispensationalist had to take a COLLECTION for the Poor saints in Jerusalem !!

Have you yet sold that you have and have it all common will all the Saints ?

Pentecostal believers all did , so why not you Prevaricator ?

dan p

glorydaz

Indeed. The warning sign of cultism is that they are all unteachable. Always look for the sign of error ridden adamancy. Dispensationalist and most others of the RT crowd are rife with it which leaves them with little to nothing to discuss re Jesus Christ.

The poster "Word based mystic" and even "glory dazed", had me in fellowship with them until they struck a few "untoward" chords that didn't ring true with me and then I saw it and they wouldn't budge __ and the way they wouldn't budge destroyed me.

Then why are you still here? :think:

Seriously, CR. I was never "in fellowship" with you, and the fact is I disagreed with some stuff you posted. That really doesn't mean I'm a cult member. :nono:

HisServant

Hi , and you will never see me sell all that I have and WAIT for the departure !!

What happened to those in Jerusalem after they sold all thjat they had and Paul a Dispensationalist had to take a COLLECTION for the Poor saints in Jerusalem !!

Have you yet sold that you have and have it all common will all the Saints ?

Pentecostal believers all did , so why not you Prevaricator ?

dan p

Paul HAD a special dispensation from God... he was not a 'dispensationalist'.

Learn to read.

iamaberean

Hi and what verses are we false prophets on ??

Gimme a verse BLOVIATOR !!

DAN P

Read their books '88 reasons why Jesus will return in 1988', 'left behind', and any scripture from the book of Revelation, such as the ones that Jesus says "I come quickly".

Danoh

Paul HAD a special dispensation from God... he was not a 'dispensationalist'.

Learn to read.

Your every post is the typical "one size fits all" as to others not of your school.

Fact is that if the Apostle Paul was given, dispensed, a special dispensation, what was given, or dispensed unto him, makes it a dispensational aspect.

Likewise with when it was given him.

And if he had believed that a dispensation had been dispensed unto him that made him a Dispensationalist as to that much.

A steward given a stewardship to steward over its stewards during its stewardship.

Luke 12:

42. And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

Examples of that in all its aspects - Hebrews 3:

1. Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
2. Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
3. For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4. For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
5. And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
6. But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

1 Corinthians 4:

1. Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
2. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

Ephesians 3:

1. For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2. If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3. How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4. Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5. Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Discount it how the eyes of your understanding will; when viewing it though your system, the fact remains that a Dispensation centers around six key aspects the Lord Himself had understood it to be comprised of:

Luke 12:

42. And [1] the Lord said, Who then is that [2] faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall [3]make ruler over [4] his household, to give them [5] their portion of meat [6] in due season?

Cross Reference

Then why are you still here? :think:

Seriously, CR. I was never "in fellowship" with you, and the fact is I disagreed with some stuff you posted. That really doesn't mean I'm a cult member. :nono:

If you weren't and I believe that since to tell me now but, I didn't believe that at first to have messaged you privately. It was only afterward that you revealed your true colors. Make no mistake about it, you are of a cultist mentality or I would have stuck with you. Proof of it is that you can't break loose from it to enjoy the gloriousness of the more of Jesus Christ __ you don't even recognize is there for the embracing..

Danoh

If you weren't and I believe that since to tell me now but, I didn't believe that at first to have messaged you privately. It was only afterward that you revealed your true colors. Make no mistake about it, you are of a cultist mentality or I would have stuck with you. Proof of it is that you can't break loose from it to enjoy the gloriousness of the more of Jesus Christ __ you don't even recognize is there for the embracing..

Just love how you and your kind one size fit all others even as you post very little Scripture not only as the basis of your view, but absent of your reasoning into the passages, when you do post what few passages you do.

DAN P

Read their books '88 reasons why Jesus will return in 1988', 'left behind', and any scripture from the book of Revelation, such as the ones that Jesus says "I come quickly".

Hi and real dispensatiponalist know better than to predict as the JW and others have done to there dis-may , nor do I waste my time reading books like that .

The BEST bible teacher , Robert C Brock died May 2 , in St Petersburg and have all his books and translations and those are worth reading !!

dan p

Cross Reference

Just love how you and your kind one size fit all others even as you post very little Scripture not only as the basis of your view, but absent of your reasoning into the passages, when you do post what few passages you do.

Me and my kind? I love that.

I give my understanding of what I read from scripture. To post scripture as proof text is to invite critical review. Sorry, That is just casting pearls before swing. If you don't like my reasoning you have my invitation to explain why you don't. However, if you know the scriptures, without agenda, I believe you will find agreement in what I post..If you don't know the scriptures, perhaps what you read from me might be a help. I will leave that to you.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

StanJ

Hi , an that means you are KJV-ONLY Low Informational Reader ?

Then 1 Cor 10:2 is right up your ALLEY since you are KJV ONLY !!

DAN P

I would suggest you ask your GP to change the meds you are on as they are causing you MUCH confusion.

:nono:

DAN P

I would suggest you ask your GP to change the meds you are on as they are causing you MUCH confusion.

:nono:

Hi and if you had , half my so-called meds you might be 1/10 DANGEROUS !!:chuckle::chuckle:

I find all those that write about dispensationalism to be deficient as to what Dispensationalism really is , so are you going to tells us and DEFINE what it the MYSTERY is all about or CUT and RUN !!

DAN P

Last edited:

StanJ

Hi and if you had , half my so-called meds you might be 1/10 DANGEROUS !!

I find all those that write about dispensationalism to be deficient as to what Dispensationalism really is , so are you going to tells us and DEFINE what it the MYSTERY is all about or CUT and RUN !!

DAN P

And you think confessing to taking more meds than me makes you cool?
You are indeed a :loser: