ECT Dispensationalism Defined

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you weren't and I believe that since to tell me now but, I didn't believe that at first to have messaged you privately. It was only afterward that you revealed your true colors. Make no mistake about it, you are of a cultist mentality or I would have stuck with you. Proof of it is that you can't break loose from it to enjoy the gloriousness of the more of Jesus Christ __ you don't even recognize is there for the embracing..

Your "conclusions" are absurd and ignorant as all get out!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Last edited:

glorydaz

If you weren't and I believe that since to tell me now but, I didn't believe that at first to have messaged you privately. It was only afterward that you revealed your true colors. Make no mistake about it, you are of a cultist mentality or I would have stuck with you. Proof of it is that you can't break loose from it to enjoy the gloriousness of the more of Jesus Christ __ you don't even recognize is there for the embracing..

Ah, you're a mind reader, I see. :chuckle:

No, Cross Reference. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you are one like God's UNtruth who refuses to hear what others say because you are so enamored with your own understanding. Like Meshak, God's UNtruth, and swaggering Jerry you have delusions of grandeur....ie spiritual pride. I can see you still have it, so your charge that I "destroyed" you is false. Self is still alive and well in your little world.

glorydaz

Me and my kind? I love that.

I give my understanding of what I read from scripture. To post scripture as proof text is to invite critical review. Sorry, That is just casting pearls before swing. If you don't like my reasoning you have my invitation to explain why you don't. However, if you know the scriptures, without agenda, I believe you will find agreement in what I post..If you don't know the scriptures, perhaps what you read from me might be a help. I will leave that to you.

Thanks for proving my point. Aren't you a little embarrassed to say you don't want to invite "critical review" by posting scripture? You think people should just swallow your "understanding" and your "reasoning" without any support? :think:

whitestone

dispensation"s defined or the thought of the "Izm" chosen to describe dispensationist will forever descend to the primary root,,, "the dispensation we are in today",(and the proof all of us use to describe),,,"all the other stances",,,

One's stance will be Acts 9,another the giving of the law,another the covenant made after the flood. There is this one we are in today,,,at the rapture another will begin,and those who will exist in the next will continue the bickering as to when one begins and the other ends and some will not understand that the disp. of grace has ended and the disp. of the Mill. began.

There I think are dispensationist who cannot for an instant realize that they even are,and again dispensationist who do but do not understand it at all. In the dispensations of the times set forth by the will of God there is both the beginning and the end threof,the beginning of one,the end of another and the confusion betwixt.

Cross Reference

Thanks for proving my point. Aren't you a little embarrassed to say you don't want to invite "critical review" by posting scripture?

Thanks for proving mine. The answer is no, I don't want your critical review. Your critical review is but a rehash of self-centered, intellectually bound, single dimension, shallow thinking, that won't take anyone to the Throne of God. So why would I want what you don't know?

You think people should just swallow your "understanding" and your "reasoning" without any support? :think:

No, I don't "think" that at all. My reasoning and understanding is because of scriptural support taken into myself that you blaspheme as being self-righteous __ again, from a position set in willful ignorance. And you do that because of your untoward doctrine about the written word..

iamaberean

So, we should ALL listen to you? You, and you alone have ALL the answers? What a guy you must be?

I have been around longer than most of you and I remember people being afraid that the world would come to an end soon. As an adult I would shut the door on any Christian that came to my door. At 45 years of age, God gave me a vision of my salvation and what I needed to do. Then my wife and I started going to church, 10 years later my youngest son ask me about a different prophecy teaching that he had been told about and he ask my opinion of it.

I am no smarter than any of you, but I knew that to get the proper understanding of God's word, I needed to ask the one who wrote the book. The answer God gave changed my life again by giving more knowledge than I had ever hoped for.

How do I know it is true, because scripture backs up what I believe or I don't believe it!

Dispensation is a lie from the pits of hell because it is not backed by scripture, but by man and his imagination.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have been around longer than most of you and I remember people being afraid that the world would come to an end soon. As an adult I would shut the door on any Christian that came to my door. At 45 years of age, God gave me a vision of my salvation and what I needed to do. Then my wife and I started going to church, 10 years later my youngest son ask me about a different prophecy teaching that he had been told about and he ask my opinion of it.

I am no smarter than any of you, but I knew that to get the proper understanding of God's word, I needed to ask the one who wrote the book. The answer God gave changed my life again by giving more knowledge than I had ever hoped for.

How do I know it is true, because scripture backs up what I believe or I don't believe it!

Dispensation is a lie from the pits of hell because it is not backed by scripture, but by man and his imagination.

1Co_9:17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation of the gospel is committed unto me.
Eph_1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph_3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
Col_1:25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;

"Dispensation: oikonomía; gen. oikonomías, fem. noun from oikonoméō (G3621), to be a manager of a household. The position, work, responsibility or arrangement of an administration, as of a house or of property, either one's own or another's (Luk_16:2; Sept.: Isa_22:19); a spiritual dispensation, management, or economy (1Co_9:17; Eph_1:10; Eph_3:2; Col_1:25). The "dispensation of God" means the administration of divine grace.
Act., the administrative activity of the owner or of the steward; pass., that which is administered, the administration or dispensation of the fullness of times (Eph_1:10). The object of oikonomía, dispensation, is the relative phrase hḗn proétheto of Eph_1:9, translated "which he hath purposed." It is the divine purpose which is said to be administered. The meaning is the administration of God's saving purpose pertaining to the fullness of the times. Therefore, oikonomía here is to be taken as pass. See Eph_3:2, Eph_3:9 (UBS); 1Ti_1:4 (UBS)." Complete Word Study Dictionary- Spiros Zodhiates

"G3622
οἰκονομία
oikonomia
Thayer Definition:
1) the management of a household or of household affairs
1a) specifically, the management, oversight, administration, of other’s property
1b) the office of a manager or overseer, stewardship
1c) administration, dispensation
Part of Speech: noun feminine"- Thayer

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Correct. It's a lie.

Dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's.

When put to the test of scripture, Dispensationalism falls apart.

john w

Hall of Fame

Wow! The "by man" stumper! And how does that cliche "back" your interpretive method, in contrast? Your is "backed by God/scripture?" As if that settles it.

Sophistry. Cotton candy.

Please, have a seat.

glorydaz

Thanks for proving mine. The answer is no, I don't want your critical review. Your critical review is but a rehash of self-centered, intellectually bound, single dimension, shallow thinking, that won't take anyone to the Throne of God. So why would I want what you don't know?

No, I don't "think" that at all. My reasoning and understanding is because of scriptural support taken into myself that you blaspheme as being self-righteous __ again, from a position set in willful ignorance. And you do that because of your untoward doctrine about the written word..

What do you do? Get up every morning and suck on a lemon? :chuckle:

Danoh

Correct. It's a lie.

When put to the test of scripture, Dispensationalism falls apart.

How about that; you and yours claim Darby - a Cessationist- got the Pre-Trib-Rapture from some girl's delusions.

And now, one of your own - this self-styled mockery of the label "Berean" - claims a delusion informed him Dispensationalism is from hell.

Fools - once more, your own have just check mated your nonsense on both ends of your slandering ways and none of you can even see you have.

What knuckleheads. And you wonder why we eventually end up not bothering with the Scripture where answering your kind is concerened, other than where its directive "answer a fool according to his folly," is concerned.

john w

Hall of Fame
Correct. It's a lie.....

That's rich,funny, Craigie. The habitual liar of TOL, Craigie noTetosterone, accusing something of being a "lie," asserting that dispensationalism is a lie, because of how old, "recent," it is,and yet he lied about that- this lie, in which you were caught, amongst many, sweetie:

"That's not my argument."I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."--habitual liar Wimpy Tet.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

And he lied about that...
vs.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

Lying punk.

Last edited:

Danoh

You are delusional - "that which is perfect" - the completeness of all God had intended to reveal concerning His will through those in His Son by His Spirit, that they might write it down - Scripture - came two thousand years ago.

Try taking captive every imagination and thought into the captivity that is the knowledge of Christ - His Word in light of the Mystery.