Feminism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Feminism is from the devil. :devil:

I expect to be vilified by the feminists for stating truth.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You sound like Tambora . . .

Ah, that is by far the nicest compliment you have ever given me. :)

You women think you rule the roost, don't you?

In my case, certainly. I DO pay my mortgage, insurance, utilities, etc. I don't need a man to draw out a picture or give a command to be able to function on a daily basis.

Well, maybe you rule your roosts,

:duh:

but you don't rule me,

Ah, you must have me confused for yourself. I only rule over ME, and have no desire to control you. That you wish to be ruled over is not my issue or concern. Frankly, I don't care what you do.

and you will be judged for not listening to your Maker, and for being dismissive of those who speak for Him.

Oddly enough, many of your own don't consider you as "speaking for Him" so I guess we are in the same boat, eh?

As delightful as ever ... :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Two Christian votes better offset one devilish vote. :D

But Nang ... many don't consider you to be a Christian. So now, according to your own standards, you have two reasons as to why you should refrain from voting.

Opinions, opinions.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Voting against you is the result of your devilish doings.

I would be perfectly happy to not HAVE to vote, just to oppose your ilk.

Your conscience tells you that women shouldn't vote, yet you vote anyway.

Duly noted, thanks.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
But Nang ... many don't consider you to be a Christian.

I guess that adds up to one . . . You.

So we are even. A non-Christian versus a non-Feminist.

The only difference is, your beliefs are ungodly and devilish, and mine are Godly and scriptural.

:carryon:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
A young friend of mine shared this on Facebook. She is 18 (We know her and her family through Westernaires) and she agreed with the sentiments expressed. I very wise young woman.

Link

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Voting against you is the result of your devilish doings.

Ah, you need to blame others for doing something you believe should not be an option. How very responsible of you.

Why do you vote at all since the outcome will happen irregardless. Isn't that what you believe? :think:

I would be perfectly happy to not HAVE to vote, just to oppose your ilk.

Not have to? Someone makes you? They drag you kicking and screaming to the booths, eh?

Typical ... you hypocritically bash other women for utilizing a right that you use yourself.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only difference is, your beliefs are ungodly and devilish, and mine are Godly and scriptural.

One, many actual CHRISTIANS on this forum disagree with you. :)

Two, Godly and scriptural beliefs should speak for themselves in a person's disposition. Your unpleasant, hostile disposition do not line up with Godly or scriptural.

As usual, thanks for adding so much to this topic. :)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ah, you need to blame others for doing something you believe should not be an option. How very responsible of you.

Why do you vote at all since the outcome will happen irregardless. Isn't that what you believe? :think:

Not have to? Someone makes you? They drag you kicking and screaming to the booths, eh?

Typical ... you hypocritically bash other women for utilizing a right that you use yourself.

Voting against feminists has become a duty, that was imposed on me by feminists.

The little devils insisted voting "rights" upon women who did not approve or want to begin with.

The 5 solas

I got busy with some work and came back to this....awesome! I was hoping we could get this party started, as it were.

there are a lot of ways to define feminism.

Yes, there sure are..lots of variations out there. That is why it needs to be discussed because one label does not fit all on this subject.

I'd disagree that a healthy feminism is a lust for power, usurping of authority or emasculation of the men.

I never said healthy feminism, I said secular concept of feminism...which to me is one that is ungodly.

According to Jabin, a woman should stay in an abusive marriage rather than divorcing, and he reduces abuse to "a few bruises." Mere collateral damage, in other words.

That kind of thinking shouldn't be part of any home, Christian or not. It destroys the family unit by giving the "head of the house" permission to abuse, it damages the body and spirit of the woman, and that abuse is heaped on the children as well, by likely having to endure their own physical abuse and emotionally by having to view the abuse of their mother at the hands of their father.

I do not think anyone should stay in an abusive relationship. This is not what God intended a marriage should be.

The ideal is of course, a godly man married to a godly woman, who are putting Christ first in their lives. In this God is glorified and the woman is cherished, protected and honoured. If I said that to a secular feminist, I am sure she would have words for me.

Someone who sees "feminist" and immediately says "man-hater" has no idea what intricacies of thought go into holding a feminist view.

This is true, that is often the response, but the reason for it is that is the strongest representation out there...or should I say the loudest and most vocal.

In my case, certainly. I DO pay my mortgage, insurance, utilities, etc. I don't need a man to draw out a picture or give a command to be able to function on a daily basis.

I do not know your personal situation, Rusha. I am thinking that you are single with what this statement says...correct me if I am wrong. If you are not single he should be paying too! lol

I agree that women do not NEED men to be able to do these things, women are very capable, equally capable and in some case more capable then some men. However, the ideal situation, for those who are called to marriage....is for them to function within their roles. Please understand, I am not saying that the woman is not participating in the functioning of the household with regards to bill payments, etc. Often, it is better when the woman has those administrative jobs to deal with, because then they always get done! lol

Nah, only a hypocrite would be against feminism and still reserve the right to vote.

I think this statement has to bring into account my initial comments in this post.......feminism definitions vary hugely. I am not a feminist, but I do vote because I believe it to be my responsibility as a Canadian Citizen, etc. and I am legally able to vote. If I did not have the right to vote, I honestly would not be up in arms over it. I believe God is sovereign in all things, but that is another thread subject.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I am only helping a new member out by making it obvious to her WHO she is dealing with here, and who the TOL feminists prove to be.

So far the most vocal is Rusha, who is an unbelieving anti-Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.