Harassment

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Poly
That's understandable. I like a glass of White Zin (I'm sure Zimfan just fell on the floor) every now and then but that's about it.

Is there such a thing as wine that doesn't smell or taste like alcohol? I have a very sensitive nose and sensitive tastebuds as well.

LightSon

Originally posted by Zimfan
very. :yawn: I'm curious, do any of the people here who home school ever worry about not understanding certain classes their children may want or need to have. I know some people who definately wouldn't be able to teach, say Calculus, and I wonder what they would have to do if they decided to home school.
Yes this would be a time for creativity. Nori already mentioned tutoring or local JC. Calculus, as a good example, isn't going to lend itself well to the best of manuals.

For Spanish and science this year, we are using the Bob Jones University Home Satellite system. Its a satelite broadcast curriculum and has a high quality in content.

Zimfan

Originally posted by ebenz47037
Don't forget fathers with guns, too! :chuckle:

Nah, being shot is much better than facing the wrath of my mother, at least. Luckily I've never been on the receiving end of that.

Zimfan

Originally posted by ebenz47037
Is there such a thing as wine that doesn't smell or taste like alcohol? I have a very sensitive nose and sensitive tastebuds as well.

Wine coolers and white Zinfandel, but they both taste horrible.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LightSon
Yes this would be a time for creativity. Nori already mentioned tutoring or local JC. Calculus, as a good example, isn't going to lend itself well to the best of manuals.

For Spanish and science this year, we are using the Bob Jones University Home Satellite system. Its a satelite broadcast curriculum and has a high quality in content.

I don't use Home Sat, but I love BJU's curriculum!

But, I have a big plus when it comes to teaching Spanish to my daughter (starting next year, formally). I grew up in San Diego, CA. We were the only white family on our block. So, it became a second language to me quickly.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
I drink at least one glass of red wine every day.
That explains a lot. :dead:

:chuckle:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Zimfan
See, there's more of us than you think.
I'm starting to see this.

Zimfan

Of course, white Zinfandels were created to be marketed to women. Perhaps red wines are better suited for us beer guzzling :cheers: , cigar smoking :BillyBob: , fight starting for no good reason :box: , manly men.

:think: Then again, maybe that's a load of crap(Maybe?, who am I kidding?, definately).

ShadowMaid

Actually... I used to drink coffee, but I also used to be the tallest in my ballet class (I'm the shortest now). I love coffee, but I can't drink it that often.:(

Zimfan

Being tall can be annoying sometimes. You always have to watch for things hanging low enough to hit your head on.