Harpies smell blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureX

If "pj" is "patrick jane" I'm happy he's here. He's pretty rough around the edges, but he's interesting, articulate (most of the time), and he's not afraid of the TOL "in crowd".

All positive attributes in my book. :up:

I hope he doesn't let some cabal of neg-repping prissies chase him off! ;)

glorydaz

If "pj" is "patrick jane" I'm happy he's here. He's pretty rough around the edges, but he's interesting, articulate (most of the time), and he's not afraid of the TOL "in crowd".

All positive attributes in my book. :up:

I hope he doesn't let some cabal of neg-repping prissies chase him off! ;)

LOL Surely you jest. PJ lives and dies for the attention he gets on this forum. I was perfectly content just exercising my right to give positive and negative reps to those I felt deserved it. Specifically the one (PJ) who hounded me when I stopped doling out the pos reps to him.

PJ thinks he can create such a stink I'll give up my rights. When the hounding failed, he switched to complaining and whining. If you find that a positive quality, then that says more about you than it does me, but I'll continue to file on those "rough" edges because I find them annoying. And, the more he whines the more he gets. :)

glorydaz

Is that like Wax on Wax off ? or the clapper ?

Don't play innocent. You wear a Mask, which fools many. Then you take it off and we see the real you. It's being two faced. It's being a hypocrite. It's being an actor on a stage. Yep, I see you. :wave:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LOL Surely you jest. PJ lives and dies for the attention he gets on this forum. I was perfectly content just exercising my right to give positive and negative reps to those I felt deserved it. Specifically the one (PJ) who hounded me when I stopped doling out the pos reps to him.

PJ thinks he can create such a stink I'll give up my rights. When the hounding failed, he switched to complaining and whining. If you find that a positive quality, then that says more about you than it does me, but I'll continue to file on those "rough" edges because I find them annoying. And, the more he whines the more he gets. :)

Good post.

PureX

I think he "steals you goat" because you keep making it so easy for him. And then you whine about it.

I have had no problems with him because I don't react to foolishness with more foolishness. And I suppose because I say so when I appreciate something he posts. He's a bit hyper-active, but so what? He keeps things kind of interesting, and sometime funny and entertaining.

I'd say lighten up, and stop letting him "steal you goat". :chuckle:

glorydaz

I guess when you're nice to EVERYBODY, some folks like you call it it brown nosing. Shame on your potty mouth !!! :rapture:

:comeout:

I'm perfectly nice to those who don't play hide and seek in their potty chairs. Put on you big boy pants and wipe you nose.

glorydaz

I think he "steals you goat" because you keep making it so easy for him. And then you whine about it.

I have had no problems with him because I don't react to foolishness with more foolishness. And I suppose because I say so when I appreciate something he posts. He's a bit hyper-active, but so what? He keeps things kind of interesting, and sometime funny and entertaining.

He doesn't "steal my goat", any more than any spoiled brat steals my goat. I notice this is one of the rare times you've come over to where he has his tantrums. I see where you hang out, and I really don't spend much time over there. It's why I don't make it my business to join in many disagreements there. You simply hop over here and make some "observation" that really has nothing to do with the facts of what's going on.

PJ posts a lot in ECT and he's a hypocrite. I expose hypocrites. You don't have to like that, but I always have and I always will. I don't let them bother me beyond it being a duty I willingly perform.

LoneStar

He doesn't "steal my goat", any more than any spoiled brat steals my goat. I notice this is one of the rare times you've come over to where he has his tantrums. I see where you hang out, and I really don't spend much time over there. It's why I don't make it my business to join in many disagreements there. You simply hop over here and make some "observation" that really has nothing to do with the facts of what's going on.

PJ posts a lot in ECT and he's a hypocrite. I expose hypocrites. You don't have to like that, but I always have and I always will. I don't let them bother me beyond it being a duty I willingly perform.
Warrior Woman, you get my vote.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You mean, "Get your goat" don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.