Harpies smell blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

PureX

He doesn't "steal my goat", any more than any spoiled brat steals my goat. I notice this is one of the rare times you've come over to where he has his tantrums. I see where you hang out, and I really don't spend much time over there. It's why I don't make it my business to join in many disagreements there. You simply hop over here and make some "observation" that really has nothing to do with the facts of what's going on.

PJ posts a lot in ECT and he's a hypocrite. I expose hypocrites. You don't have to like that, but I always have and I always will. I don't let them bother me beyond it being a duty I willingly perform.
I have no idea where "here" and "there" is. I look at a list of topics, and pick the ones I think might be interesting. I open them, read a bit, and respond if I feel like it.

"Harpies Smell Blood" caught my interest because TOL has a small group of participants who do behave like little bully-boys in a 5th grade school yard looking for any sign of weakness among the others, so they can pounce on them and pick at them until they can 'make them cry' and run away. It's pathetic, but I've seen it happen a number of times, here, and it's always the same little bullies doing it. So I opened the thread to see if this was going on.

It turns out that it wasn't. So I commented on what I read, and that's that.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you think of that title?
There is history to it. Back in the fall of 2012 I became a target of a coven of allied negrepists who tried their best to drive me away from TOL. They failed. I tagged them as harpies. The howls in reaction were a wonder to behold.

I was not faultless in the melee because I misunderstood a tragic situation involving the death of a teen aged child. My bad. Initially I thought it was a faked or made up story. I was wrong. I apologized but that only seemed to goad the coven into more of a frenzy.

It finally became such a disruption on TOL that Knight stepped in and modified the power of neg reps to make them fairly insignificant. I admire Knight for his adept handling of the whole dust up.

So now you have the rest of the story.

glorydaz

all negreppists are losers

Then why are you defending the "chopped liver"? :think:

Do you actually believe he doesn't give them just because he says he doesn't? Has the "loser" offered you a bridge yet? :chuckle:

glorydaz

There is history to it. Back in the fall of 2012 I became a target of a coven of allied negrepists who tried their best to drive me away from TOL. They failed. I tagged them as harpies. The howls in reaction were a wonder to behold.

I was not faultless in the melee because I misunderstood a tragic situation involving the death of a teen aged child. My bad. Initially I thought it was a faked or made up story. I was wrong. I apologized but that only seemed to goad the coven into more of a frenzy.

Knowing you, Eeset, your "apology" was as genuine as PJ's. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry, because I didn't do anything wrong, because I didn't know and besides you lied and you're holding a grudge......yada yada yada.

It finally became such a disruption on TOL that Knight stepped in and modified the power of neg reps to make them fairly insignificant. I admire Knight for his adept handling of the whole dust up.

Maybe that same whining will work for PJ, who knows. What's so funny is all the neg reps I can possibly give the little whiner can never begin to take away the pos reps I gave him. So, I suppose, if what you say is true, we can thank you that neg reps don't count for anything, but it sure doesn't keep the whiners from whining, does it?

The rest of the story is the one who has the biggest mouth and throws the tantrum gets the attention he seeks. That's proof of the LIBERAL world we live in, isn't it? ;)

Play the victim until the bleeding hearts come to the rescue.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

This is the very first time ive ever seen you say " i was wrong" its usually "IF" i did something... and IF i bothered you... etc... and most people dont think "apologies" with "ifs" involved, to be sincere.

LoneStar

I see. You admit you were the one that was wrong THREE YEARS AGO but still want to call the others harpies today. That doesn't sound a tad fishy to you?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Here is more of the story live:

For anyone interested in what eeset is talking about, start here on page 10 of this old thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95072&page=10

her first 'apology' was oh well get over it, when she tried to claim i said my son was gay, then on page 14 you can see where she wants proof of my sons death.

She also failed to include how she and a friend of hers that no longer posts here named sky, taunted me for nearly a year after my sons murder.

Shes left a lot of it all out, of why she was nearly negged off this board. And in all that i never mass negged the woman, has never done it to meshak and has never done it to patrick, all of them lie. They get a couple negs and claim its dozens.

glorydaz

Here is more of the story live:

For anyone interested in what eeset is talking about, start here on page 10 of this old thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95072&page=10

her first 'apology' was oh well get over it, when she tried to claim i said my son was gay, then on page 14 you can see where she wants proof of my sons death.

She also failed to include how she and a friend of hers that no longer posts here named sky, taunted me for nearly a year after my sons murder.

Shes left a lot of it all out, of why she was nearly negged off this board. And in all that i never mass negged the woman, has never done it to meshak and has never done it to patrick, all of them lie. They get a couple negs and claim its dozens.

I'm sorry you had to be reminded, Angel, and it's all because PJ refuses to take his medicine like a man. He's whined and cried until the bleeding hearts come out of the woodwork.

I'm the one who gives him neg reps, and I do so with good reason. He deserves them and continues to ask for more. :idunno:

It's just too bad Eeset wanted to share the whiner's limelight to the degree that she would think it was alright to go down this path once again. She and PJ make quite a pair, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.