Harpies smell blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry you had to be reminded, Angel, and it's all because PJ refuses to take his medicine like a man. He's whined and cried until the bleeding hearts come out of the woodwork.

I'm the one who gives him neg reps, and I do so with good reason. He deserves them and continues to ask for more. :idunno:

It's just too bad Eeset wanted to share the whiner's limelight to the degree that she would think it was alright to go down this path once again. She and PJ make quite a pair, don't they?

She likes to bring it up this time of the year.

LoneStar

Here is more of the story live:

For anyone interested in what eeset is talking about, start here on page 10 of this old thread:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95072&page=10

her first 'apology' was oh well get over it, when she tried to claim i said my son was gay, then on page 14 you can see where she wants proof of my sons death.

She also failed to include how she and a friend of hers that no longer posts here named sky, taunted me for nearly a year after my sons murder.

Shes left a lot of it all out, of why she was nearly negged off this board. And in all that i never mass negged the woman, has never done it to meshak and has never done it to patrick, all of them lie. They get a couple negs and claim its dozens.
Whoa-o-o. This blew my mind.
Please provide one link to a news article about that tragic murder.
I am really sorry you lost a child Angel4Truth. I can't fathom the gutwrenching you have been through.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry, sweetie. I had no idea or I'd have let this thread die on the vine. I'm not so sure it would have, though, since whiners always seem to draw quite a crowd. :nono:

I know its not you hun. Someone else bumped bybees thread last week where bybee made a thread about the demand for proof. So ive already been back there.

The thread should really be called Eeset smells blood.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see. You admit you were the one that was wrong THREE YEARS AGO but still want to call the others harpies today. That doesn't sound a tad fishy to you?

Oh, there's more to it. Her treatment of a grieving mother was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.

She was booted from the women's forum, pointed her finger at the wrong individuals and pretends it has nothing to do with her sleazy posts as well as her outright cruelty to a grieving mother. Prior to this, she had a long list of infractions for inappropriate posts. She bought a lifetime membership with the understanding she would have free reign to post whatever she pleased.

The fact is ... she is a liar ... and not even a convincing one.

glorydaz

The fact is ... she is a liar ... and not even a convincing one.

And forewarned is forearmed. It's why when PJ insisted on bringing this "horrible neg repping" to the fore, I figured it would be best to expose the man behind the MASK. Just as it appears happened with Eeset.

Status
Not open for further replies.