Help Understanding Something...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I need some help understanding something.

I won't hold your lack of critical thinking skills against you. They were intentionally not developed so your liberal teachers could brainwash you.

1 Corinthians 6

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

God just equated you having sex with your girlfriend before marrying her as deserving of the same punishment for murder. Eternal suffering where he (God) mocks your calamity. His words.

Greg Jennings

I won't hold your lack of critical thinking skills against you. They were intentionally not developed so your liberal teachers could brainwash you.

1 Corinthians 6

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

God just equated you having sex with your girlfriend before marrying her as deserving of the same punishment for murder. Eternal suffering where he (God) mocks your calamity. His words.

Nicky, do you think that those who engage in premarital sex should be punished as harshly as a murderer?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For instance: the rapture is a minority view.

The Bible nor the prophets declare anything about a "great joy" event. That is latin and it doesn't appear. Yes, I am correcting you in a mocking manner.

The apostle Paul taught there is a departure of the church and that it is a mystery not found in scripture. And while it will be joyous for us saints, he calls it the departure. Not the rapture. Quit using things not in the Bible to talk about the Bible.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In my experience, I have always affirmed and confirmed before continuing with sex. I have NO INTEREST in a woman that isn't comfortable with continuing. No is no, and it makes for a bad deal when one tries to continue if one doesn't want to. I agree with ACW for once, rape is unwanted penetration, period. The rapist is never justified nor a victim of any kind.

:thumb:

Quincy

Given the posts so far, maybe that comparison makes more sense in certain discussions over some of the others.

It's only a fair comparison when blaming a victim for a crime, imo. That implies that they helped a crime to be committed and therefore they're an accomplice. You could say that to every single transgression people do to each other. It's lunacy, the rantings of the insane. But you are right, the degree of cruelty, planning and injustice certainly differs between crimes. Very true.

glorydaz

rape is a form of assault

and in all three cases, there is recognized responsibility of the victims to not have acted negligently

and the discussion about rape centered on whether victims of rape should be held responsible for their own negligent behavior, if applicable

did you really miss that? :freak:

they're both perversions of God's natural intent for sex to be confined to being between a man and woman who are married

Too simple is what I'm thinking. Zoooooommmmm....right over the head. :chuckle: