How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism and Catholicism

Renderme4o0u

Nice Forum

Nice Forum

Hello . I am new here.

I agree with some people in this forum. and i really think that THE CATHOLIC god is the Self made GOD of dishonesty....

I feel that Catholics are obligated to tell untruths TO propagate their Ideas and demands that are so far from reality.

For eXample - catholics demand that ALLAH **( the god of islam. Is JESUS. Their pope has KISSED his quran and declared before thousands of people that ALLAh... the god of islam...... is HIS GOD

I see that Catholics simply STATED - They have no scriptures for their faith.

there is no catholic teaching in the bible

no popes - no priests in the New Testament -

No one calling each other as SPIRITUAL FATHERS

no idols -no purgatory -no praying to the dead

With the bible COMMANDING ..* Do not comune with the dead

No, Catholic Eucharist - Not a single APOSTLE or Disciple....EVER ONCE....taught the Catholic Teaching of Eucharist

No, Indulgences & SELLING salvation for MONEY

Not a single scripture about eternal the Virgin Mary.

I know that Catholics truly have no bible - They have no scriptures

There is No praying to mary - No declaration of Mary as mediator / CO~ Redeemer

No giving mary the title OF HEAVENLY MOTHER Not a single claim that Mary was sinless.

The Rosary is not mentioned on a single page of the Bible

No giving mary the title OF QUEEN OF HEAVEN -No MANDATORY Celibacy for any church Elders

With the BIBLE commanding Elders & BISHOPS are to be married.

THERE IS no prophecy FOR catholic teaching

Many Catholics even WAIT AROUND Watching for BODILY fluids to COME oozing out of IDOLS they serve. .

Not a single commandment to Forbid Eating Meat.

Catholics truly *( It SEEMS ) do not have anything to do with the God of the bible. But taking ideas, phrazes and characters and mixing Romantic Imaginary fantasy. .

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Hello . I am new here.

I agree with some people in this forum. and i really think that THE CATHOLIC god is the Self made GOD of dishonesty....

I feel that Catholics are obligated to tell untruths TO propagate their Ideas and demands that are so far from reality.

For eXample - catholics demand that ALLAH **( the god of islam. Is JESUS. Their pope has KISSED his quran and declared before thousands of people that ALLAh... the god of islam...... is HIS GOD

No, Catholic Eucharist - Not a single APOSTLE or Disciple....EVER ONCE....taught the Catholic Teaching of Eucharist

No giving mary the title OF HEAVENLY MOTHER Not a single claim that Mary was sinless.

No giving mary the title OF QUEEN OF HEAVEN -No MANDATORY Celibacy for any church Elders

Many Catholics even WAIT AROUND Watching for BODILY fluids to COME oozing out of IDOLS they serve. .

Catholics truly *( It SEEMS ) do not have anything to do with the God of the bible. But taking ideas, phrazes and characters and mixing Romantic Imaginary fantasy. .

Very true!

For a first post, that's not bad!

I haven't been following the conversation so I'm not sure its on topic but baring that, a good start. Welcome to TOL!

Aimiel

Hello . I am new here.

I agree with Clete. Other than using all bold text, it was spot on! :thumb:

Renderme4o0u

I suggest that the sources---that led me to these Claims are The factual Teachings of the Catholic Church and the Factual words of the Bible.

I think it would be nice to discuss the topic of the Points i made and prove them to be false or in error.. I would love To discuss the topic. And I love You in Christ,

Robert Pate

Banned
Hello . I am new here.

Good observation.

Welcome to the Forum.

stephanoszoe

Who?*

_______
*Point made.

Hello,
I was reading through many threads and came across one where Robert Pate said that he learned the "Gospel" from a publication called "Verdict". It was in the "The Gospel plus NOTHING and NOTHING but the Gospel" thread of August 26 2015

Robert Pate

Banned
Hello,
I was reading through many threads and came across one where Robert Pate said that he learned the "Gospel" from a publication called "Verdict". I forget which thread that was.

Verdict was a theological magazine that was published by Robert D. Brinsmead from the early 70's to the early 90's. It was a world wide publication. It was through this magazine that I learned the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law.

It was mainly for Christian scholars. Many Christian scholars participated in the publication of this magazine. It was not for the lay Christian, but more for pastors and seminary professors.

I subscribed to it and supported it. The motto was... "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel" It was anti-religion and pro Gospel.

beloved57

Verdict was a theological magazine that was published by Robert D. Brinsmead from the early 70's to the early 90's. It was a world wide publication. It was through this magazine that I learned the Gospel and justification by faith apart from the works of the law.

It was mainly for Christian scholars. Many Christian scholars participated in the publication of this magazine. It was not for the lay Christian, but more for pastors and seminary professors.

I subscribed to it and supported it. The motto was... "The Gospel plus nothing and nothing but the Gospel" It was anti-religion and pro Gospel.

You are anti Gospel since you reject Tulip truths!

Robert Pate

Banned
Read my threads and posts, and you need to explain the deal, I never heard of it!

God and Jesus, who are holy and without sin, would have had to of made a deal with the devil for there to be a limited atonement.

You are playing stupid again.

You can't come up with an explanation that makes sense.

beloved57

God and Jesus, who are holy and without sin, would have had to of made a deal with the devil for there to be a limited atonement.

You are playing stupid again.

You can't come up with an explanation that makes sense.
You don't believe in God or Jesus Christ , you Blaspheme God and deny the saving death of Christ!

beloved57

All that you can do on this Forum is make false accusations.

YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT DEFEND WHAT YOU BELIEVE, BECAUSE WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS FALSE.
You teach that millions upon millions for whom Christ died shall wind up in hell lost in their sins! That denies His Saving Death!