JohnW. POTD Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I didn't miss it, but did not want to stoop to your level, accuser of the brethren (who really has the bad spirit here?).

See, this is typical jw. I can't believe he wrote the other post.:loser:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
OSAS/POTS=Calvinism

I am Christian, not Calvinist.

Regardless, it is not a salvific issue, so Calvinists and Arminians can both go to heaven based on the person and work of Christ (we agree on justification by grace through faith apart from works, but differ on the controversial doctrine of POTS).

jw adds to the simplicity of the gospel and is a godplayer.

He would not and could not stand up in the face of godly local church leadership let alone the best Christian thinkers through the centuries.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
"Get saved"...

How do I get saved into your cult, sect, Mr. Guru?

I will stick with Paul and Jesus: Rom. 10:9-10; I Cor. 15:1-4 (magic passage); Jn. 1:12; Jn. 3:16; Jn. 14:6; Acts 4:12; I Jn. 5:11-13....nothing about being MAD, OSAS/Calvinistic, etc.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
So, you don't know how to get a non-OSAS, non-MAD person saved according to Scripture?
There is something wrong with your view in that one can be a Satan worshipper and still get to heaven (your words, as long as they were OS), yet someone like me who knows, loves, worships Jesus as God, risen from the dead is the spawn of Satan and going to fry in hell?!

Why anyone thinks you have integrity or credibility is beyond me.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
John please do no copy and paste posts from other websites without at least properly crediting the source.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is where it gets tricky.... I actually agree with John on this topic. But the sad thing is... John doesn't know how to get along with others. And in this case he is taking credit for something he didn't write.

It would have been fine for him to post it but it's always best to give credit where credit is due.

Therefore... this is yet another example as to how john w actually hurts the cause instead of helping it. And this is the reason I have asked John to find another website to post on.

One In Christ

This is where it gets tricky.... I actually agree with John on this topic. But the sad thing is... John doesn't know how to get along with others. And in this case he is taking credit for something he didn't write.

It would have been fine for him to post it but it's always best to give credit where credit is due.

Therefore... this is yet another example as to how john w actually hurts the cause instead of helping it. And this is the reason I have asked John to find another website to post on.

I found this on another forum, but the username is quite simmilar to johnnyboy here. Is this not him?

One In Christ

I found this on another forum, but the username is quite simmilar to johnnyboy here. Is this not him?

As well as this same material posted multiple times on this site in various threads from him. Are you sure this isn't just his? I cant find it on anything else but this forum, and one other, where its from a username simmilar

Status
Not open for further replies.