ECT Justification through faith in Christ's blood disproves limited atonement

beloved57

I asked you to respond to a specific analogy about cooking meals and you didn't.

The analogy is refuted before it came out of your darkened and blind mind, No analogy can do away with the fact, that those Christ was delivered for their offences, He was raised for their Justification, and consequently they shall live by Faith or become believers, because the Promise is that the Just shall live by Faith ! Rom 1:17 !

Sonnet

The analogy is refuted before it came out of your darkened and blind mind, No analogy can do away with the fact, that those Christ was delivered for their offences, He was raised for their Justification, and consequently they shall live by Faith or become believers, because the Promise is that the Just shall live by Faith ! Rom 1:17 !

Okay, I won't be responding to you any more since you consider my mind darkened and blind.

beloved57

Folks, the Atonement is proven to be Limited unto them that believe ! If one does not become a Believer in this Life, that is begin to Live by Faith as it is promised to the Just to do Rom 1:17 then Christ did not die for them, because those He died for , were made Just, testified by His Resurrection Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Cross Reference

If you feel that way, why waste time asking me questions ?

I am just curious to see how far one will go, when confronted with scripture, absent Holy Spirit insight; what depths of willful ignorance/obstinacy one will sink into to protect his worship of a false system of belief. For instance, you use a flip reply to those you have no answer for their inquiry: "See you at the judgment", you write when, by your 'schooling', such a judgment, would have to be adjudicated in an unjust heavenly court [an impossibility] by an unjust god [another impossibility]. Why? Because you believe God decreed everything and now for Him to judge it would be unjust, wouldn't it?

Rest easy. I don't expect an answer least of all, an honest answer.

Sonnet

Christ shed His blood for all men because Paul told whomever (Paul's ambition was to preach where Christ was not know (Romans 15:20)) that 'Christ was set forth as a propitiation' and that this is to be believed 'through faith in His blood.'

You don't tell those whom Christ may never have shed His blood for (as per Calvinism) to have 'faith in His blood.'

beloved57

Christ shed His blood for all men because Paul told whomever (Paul's ambition was to preach where Christ was not know (Romans 15:20)) that 'Christ was set forth as a propitiation' and that this is to be believed 'through faith in His blood.'

You don't tell those whom Christ may never have shed His blood for (as per Calvinism) to have 'faith in His blood.'

Those Christ died for are declared Justified by His Resurrection Rom 4:25 and all men without exception are not Justified !