ECT Justification through faith in Christ's blood disproves limited atonement

beloved57

Not the subject of the thread. Romans 3:25a is. You have shown that you can't / won't respond.

That subject has been proven to be erroneous ! Justification by Faith proves Limited Atonement, since only a limited number of mankind are Justified by Faith !

beloved57

So, lets hear it OMT: What limits that number?

Thats a dumb question, God promised only that Israel shall be saved Isa 45:17 and that only the Seed of Israel shall be Justified Isa 45:25

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Now whose Promised to be Justified here ?

Cross Reference

Thats a dumb question, God promised only that Israel shall be saved Isa 45:17 and that only the Seed of Israel shall be Justified Isa 45:25

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Now whose Promised to be Justified here ?

Everyone! Both Jew and Gentile. Do you really want to say that is wrong, that Isaiah was prophesying, that Paul affirmed??

"By abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances [which He annulled]; that He from the two might create in Himself one new man [one new quality of humanity out of the two], so making peace."
Ephesians 2:15 (AMP)

beloved57

Everyone! Both Jew and Gentile. Do you really want to say that is wrong, that Isaiah was prophesying, that Paul affirmed??

"By abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances [which He annulled]; that He from the two might create in Himself one new man [one new quality of humanity out of the two], so making peace."
Ephesians 2:15 (AMP)

Justification by Faith is limited by God's Promise ! Who is promised by God to be Justified in the Lord here Isa 45:25

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I am just curious to see how far one will go, when confronted with scripture, absent Holy Spirit insight; what depths of willful ignorance/obstinacy one will sink into to protect his worship of a false system of belief. For instance, you use a flip reply to those you have no answer for their inquiry: "See you at the judgment", you write when, by your 'schooling', such a judgment, would have to be adjudicated in an unjust heavenly court [an impossibility] by an unjust god [another impossibility]. Why? Because you believe God decreed everything and now for Him to judge it would be unjust, wouldn't it?

Rest easy. I don't expect an answer least of all, an honest answer.

This is surely a strange way of defining justice. Justice is that principle in virtue of which a person is given his due. To withhold from a person what he deserves or what the law demands that he receive is to act unjustly. How, then, can it be unjust to withhold from a person what he does not deserve? If you are in my debt and I demand payment, I can hardly be said to have acted unjustly. Similarly, should you not pay me, as you are obligated by law, it is justice that demands that you suffer the consequences.