ECT Justification through faith in Christ's blood disproves limited atonement

Cross Reference

I agree. Even Judas Iscariot was provided for:

Luke 22:19-21
And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table.

I edited my post in a timely way but it did not register. I tried several times and it failed. This is how it should read edited:

"Yes! And that time is now that, "If any man Hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in and sup with Him, and he with me. Rev 3:20. ____ ANY MAN IN ANY OF THE CHURCHES MENTIONED."

Please reply to that if your present reply doesn't address it. Thanks and sorry for this. I have never had it happen before.

Sonnet

I edited my post in a timely way but it did not register. I tried several times and it failed. This is how it should read edited:

"Yes! And that time is now that, "If any man Hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in and sup with Him, and he with me. Rev 3:20. ____ ANY MAN IN ANY OF THE CHURCHES MENTIONED."

Please reply to that if your present reply doesn't address it. Thanks and sorry for this. I have never had it happen before.

But Jesus includes all men.

Cross Reference

I agree. Even Judas Iscariot was provided for:

Luke 22:19-21
And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.” In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. But the hand of him who is going to betray me is with mine on the table.

I believe this about Judas. It is is a good example of God using His foreknowledge to chose one He foreknows will never receive Him irrespective of who is sent to Him to convince Him of God. It is proof and Just of God to turn him [Judas] over to reprobation. Judas' rejection of Jesus sealed his doom __ surely an act of his freewill.

beloved57

I believe this about Judas. It is is a good example of God using His foreknowledge to chose one He foreknows will never receive Him irrespective of who is sent to Him to convince Him of God. It is proof and Just of God to turn him [Judas] over to reprobation. Judas' rejection of Jesus sealed his doom __ surely an act of his freewill.

God's purpose of Election isn't based upon God foreseeing what choices men make Rom 9:11 !

Sonnet

Oh yes it has, for all whom Christ died, delivered for their offences He was likewise raised for / because of their Justification. Rom 4:25 !

25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

It does not say anything about any limitation. Paul is speaking to the believers of the Roman church and telling them that Christ died and was raised for them.

If I cook a meal for 10 people (persons A-J) and later say to B and F (privately) that I 'cooked a meal for us' does that mean I didn't cook a meal for A, C, D, E, G, H and J?

beloved57

sonnet

It does not say anything about any limitation.

It does not say anything about not being limited, for its a reasonable conclusion since not all men are Justified, we know this because many are unjst Rev 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

That cannot be one for whom Christ was delivered for their offences, because if it was, then He was raised for /because of their Justification ! Duh !

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There is only one way to resolve this anomaly - and that is to accept that Christ died for all men - after all, scripture says so several times and nowhere does it say that He died for a less than all.

Yes! Christ died for the sins of ALL mankind! However, only
those who place their faith in Christ and are sealed by the
Holy Spirit will benefit from His shed blood!

Sonnet

sonnet

It does not say anything about not being limited, for its a reasonable conclusion since not all men are Justified, we know this because many are unjst Rev 22:11

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

That cannot be one for whom Christ was delivered for their offences, because if it was, then He was raised for /because of their Justification ! Duh !

Please respond to the totality of my post before I respond.

Sonnet

Your thread subject has been refuted already with my response !

I meant the entirety of:

25 He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification.

It does not say anything about any limitation. Paul is speaking to the believers of the Roman church and telling them that Christ died and was raised for them.

If I cook a meal for 10 people (persons A-J) and later say to B and F (privately) that I 'cooked a meal for us' - does that mean I didn't cook a meal for A, C, D, E, G, H and J?

beloved57

I meant the entirety of:

If I cook a meal for 10 people (persons A-J) and later say to B and F (privately) that I 'cooked a meal for us' - does that mean I didn't cook a meal for A, C, D, E, G, H and J?

The entirety of it is refuted, Justification by Faith is proven to be consistent with Limited Atonement, this was easy to refute for me !

beloved57

I asked you to respond to a specific analogy about cooking meals and you didn't.

The entirety of it is refuted, Justification by Faith is proven to be consistent with Limited Atonement, this was easy to refute for me !

No sense in rambling on in stupid unlearned questions ! Thats not going to change the fact !

Sonnet

No sense in rambling on in stupid unlearned questions ! Thats not going to change the fact !

Ok - you failed to refute the analogy. If you could do so, you would.

beloved57

sonnet

Paul is speaking to the believers of the Roman church and telling them that Christ died and was raised for them.

Right, because thats who Christ died for, believers. His death Justified all for whom He died, and the promise to the Just is what according to Rom 1:17

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

That proves again the Limitation of the atonement, since all men dont come to Live by Faith !