Kentucky clerk who refused gay couples taken into federal custody; ordered jailed

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Didn't take long :think:

CN_VWeWXAAAYAol.jpg

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/breaking_judge_kim_davis_contempt_of_court
Obama should pardon her. I don't really think people of her kind actually know what long-term confinement is like. Or let's hope she is only jailed for a week at the city or county.

But she clearly broke the law and even disregarded Jesus and the Bible as a whole.

The term "homosexual" as we post-moderns understand it did not exist in biblical times. Or if it did, there is absolutely no textual evidence in the Bible to indicate this.

There are many instances of same-sex marriages throughout history. Even the churches in the Middle Ages performed "same-sex pairings."

And don't get me started about the strange and curious homoerotic bro-mance of David and Jonathan in the Hebrew Bible!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we all know who supports same sex marriage
but
we don't know who is willing to go to jail so their name in not on a license for same sex marriage

GFR7

we all know who supports same sex marriage
but
we don't know who is willing to go to jail so their name in not on a license for same sex marriage
I will grant you that the willingness to go to jail is a sign of true martyrdom. I concede that; I think I had read some things which made me think this might not wind up being the best case for public consumption. Apologies if I got upset with you. No offense meant, nor should I have taken any. :cheers:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I will grant you that the willingness to go to jail is a sign of true martyrdom. I concede that; I think I had read some things which made me think this might not wind up being the best case for public consumption. Apologies if I got upset with you. No offense meant, nor should I have taken any. :cheers:

thank you

GFR7

Selaphiel

are you okay with your name on the license for a same sex marriage?

answer that question you gutless wonders

Yes, I would be.

But if I wasn't. I would resign from the position rather than basking in the 80 000$ a year salary of an institution that made me do carry out tasks that violated my moral conscience.

Calling her a martyr is an afront to real martyrs. The real martyrs didnt complain about not being able to carry out their worship of Christ in the Roman army or the rules about emperor worship for those who did, they simply abstained from becoming soldiers in the first place, because it was incompatible with their conscience.