ECT "Mother Mary's Advice"

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Who is God talking to in Jeremiah 18:1;1:4?

How about Exodus 32:9;9:22;9:1

Genesis 7:1?

Was he talking to you?

How about Job 38:1? Was he talking to you?

Who is he talking to in Romans 1:6? Are you the called of Jesus Christ? Yes, you are.

Are you included in I Corinthians 1:2? do you call upon name of Jesus Christ? Yes, well then God is talking to you.

So when God is talking to you, are you going to pay attention?

don't you have to know if I am circumcised to know who is talking to me?

andyc

Genesis-Revelation.

Now, again...

Did Judas preach "the gospel," how that Christ died for our sins....was raised again????

The message of the gospel is about faith in Jesus in order to receive eternal life and inherit the kingdom of God.
The details how this would be accomplished, and the receiving of the Holy Spirit, would be understood later. However, the gospel is still regarding faith in Jesus in order to receive eternal life and inherit the kingdom of God.

john w

Hall of Fame
Matthew 4:3 "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."

Matthew 12:38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."

Matthew 27:42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.

To demand proof from a heart of unbelief, is a sign that you defiantly do not want truth. God won't perform for you.

Mark 6:5-6
Now He could do no mighty work there, except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them. And He marveled because of their unbelief. Then He went about the villages in a circuit, teaching.

Luke 4:23 He said to them, "You will surely say this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in Your country.’

W doesn't understand how bankrupt he is.

"To demand proof from a heart of unbelief, is a sign that you defiantly do not want truth. God won't perform for you."-you

I can play, too!!! I am forever justified, and am the angel Gabriel. Don't demand proof.

Made up, as that is not the meaning of the verses you quoted, you charlatan. Test all things..........

As I predicted-crafty dismissal, as he knows, and every intelligent, reasonable person, knows he won't do it, can't do it, as he, in his deceptive manner, asserts that all of the book is about him, specifically, is written to him, for his directive/obedience.

Fraud. Poser. Raise the dead..pick up deadly serpents...drink "Drano"........shuck your glasses/contacts........

Charlatan, the definition of "charismatic."

Cross Reference

Yep

The message of the gospel is not with human wisdom. Without the Spirit they would not make any sense at all. And without power, the principles of the kingdom would be according to human persuasion (like mad), rather than the power of the Holy Spirit bringing conviction upon mens hearts.

One tribal chief I read about who had a belief in a god that God honored because of his heart to know and understand, revealed to him one would come and show him in the "leaves" Who He was. The leaves being the banana leaves or leaves on the banana stalks.
Long story made short is that one day a young non-credentialed missionary [captured by them a year earlier] came with his Bible in hand and when reading it one day was it revealed to the chief by the Holy Spirit that the pages of his Bible were as the leaves of the hand s of bananas which he could relate to that would teach him the knowledge of the one in Whom he longed to know. __A true story recounted by Bruce Olsen, a Lutheran-Baptist missionary in his book "Bruchko", the name given him by the Motilone Indians of S.A. A great read with a strong Pentecostal theme. He was well known at the UN for his achievements.

andyc

"To demand proof from a heart of unbelief, is a sign that you defiantly do not want truth. God won't perform for you."-you

I can play, too!!! I am forever justified, and am the angel Gabriel. Don't demand proof.

I don't need it LOL

Made up, as that is not the meaning of the verses you quoted, you charlatan. Test all things..........

With an open mind, comparing it with scripture.

As I predicted-crafty dismissal, as he knows, and every intelligent, reasonable person, knows he won't do it, can't do it, as he, in his deceptive manner, asserts that all of the book is about him, specifically, is written to him, for his directive/obedience.

Fraud. Poser. Raise the dead..pick up deadly serpents...drink "Drano"........shuck your glasses/contacts........

Charlatan, the definition of "charismatic."

You're right that I couldn't do it in order for you to believe. Jesus couldn't do it either. That is why he could do no mighty work, because of their unbelief. Jesus couldn't do it, not that he wouldn't do it. While you're closed minded, forget it.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know what Judas preached, but we know that Peter and James preached it....

1Cor 15:1-11
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

I or they, so we preach. Notice "we preach". Whether the gospel was preached by Paul, or the other apostles, it didn't matter. Oh what a terrible shame that it matters immensely to you. LOL

I did not ask that. You asserted that Peter..........the 12 preached the same gospel. Judas was one of the 12. Now, I stay on topic....

Did Judas preach the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, how that Christ died for our sins....was raised again????

No, biblical illiterate, "the gospel of the kingdom" preached by the 12, is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, and you can't show that it is, and have not shown that it is, ever since you made your entrance onto TOL, to post your disjointed jazz.

andyc

One tribal chief I read about who had a belief in a god that God honored because of his heart to know and understand, revealed to him one would come and show him in the "leaves" Who He was. The leaves being the banana leaves or leaves on the banana stalks.
Long story made short is that one day a young non-credentialed missionary [captured by them a year earlier] came with his Bible in hand and when reading it one day was it revealed to the chief by the Holy Spirit that the pages of his Bible were as the leaves of the hand s of bananas which he could relate to that would teach him the knowledge of the one in Whom he longed to know. __A true story recounted by Bruce Olsen, a Lutheran-Baptist missionary in his book "Bruchko", the name given him by the Motilone Indians of S.A. A great read with a strong Pentecostal theme. He was well known at the UN for his achievements.

Awesome.

Even Peter said...... "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him (Acts 10:34-35)

It's basically the same as what Paul said in Romans 1.
The problem with this situation is that there is no actual relationship with God, just a fear of who people perceive as God in a desire to obey conscience.

andyc

I did not ask that. You asserted that Peter..........the 12 preached the same gospel. Judas was one of the 12. Now, I stay on topic....

Did Judas preach the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, how that Christ died for our sins....was raised again????

Did Judas preach details added to the gospel? No, it was hidden from them. Judas didn't believe whatever he preached, so why focus on him?

The fundamental information within the gospel message is faith in Christ in order to receive forgiveness of sins, eternal life, and inherit the kingdom of God. This is still the gospel on offer today.

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Now let's break this down for you.

1. This gospel. Jesus's Gospel.
2. Will be preached in all the world. It is being done now.
3. As a witness to all nations. All nations need to know how to inherit eternal life through faith in Jesus.
4. Then the end will come. No mention of the gospel being replaced by your gnostic gospel.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know what Judas preached, but we know that Peter and James preached it....

1Cor 15:1-11
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

I or they, so we preach. Notice "we preach". Whether the gospel was preached by Paul, or the other apostles, it didn't matter. Oh what a terrible shame that it matters immensely to you. LOL

Judas preached "the gospel," did he not? He preached the same good news, that the Master told all of the 12 to preach.

Show us what Judas preached, and that it was thus 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. Go ahead. Go to bat for your saint Judas.

"LOL"

You taught me that.

john w

Hall of Fame
The message of the gospel is about faith in Jesus in order to receive eternal life and inherit the kingdom of God.
The details how this would be accomplished, and the receiving of the Holy Spirit, would be understood later. However, the gospel is still regarding faith in Jesus in order to receive eternal life and inherit the kingdom of God.

"The details how this would be accomplished, and the receiving of the Holy Spirit, would be understood later"-you

The 12 had no idea, until late in the Master's ministry, that He would die, and be raised-it was hid from them...Peter tried to prevent the Master's death, the very death that would reconcile him..they initially denied the resurrection....All while preaching "the gospel of the kingdom." Thus, they were not preaching the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, as your just making this up-can't show it/won't show it-like the above assertion of yours.

And, I did not ask that, slick. I asked,again...

Did Judas preach "the gospel," how that Christ died for our sins....was raised again????

Cross Reference

Awesome.

Even Peter said...... "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him (Acts 10:34-35)

It's basically the same as what Paul said in Romans 1.
The problem with this situation is that there is no actual relationship with God, just a fear of who people perceive as God in a desire to obey conscience.

Exactly! Why that isn't received by the most reform I know is beyond me?

john w

Hall of Fame

"I can play, too!!! I am forever justified, and am the angel Gabriel. Don't demand proof. "-John W

"I don't need it LOL"-you

I picked you apart-even you know it.

andyc

I did not ask that, slick. I asked,again...

More Judas? You really like this guy. Already explained him.

The death and resurrection of Jesus, and the infilling of the Holy Spirit, is how the the promises within the gospel would be made possible, it is not a different gospel, because the fundamental message of the gospel is faith in Christ for the forgiveness of sins in order to receive everlasting life, and inherit the kingdom of God.

andyc

Did Jesus, Peter, James, John, and Paul preach "faith in Christ for the forgiveness of sins in order to receive everlasting life, and inherit the kingdom of God"?

The gospel of the kingdom?
Acts 28:30-31 Then Paul dwelt two whole years in his own rented house, and received all who came to him, 31 preaching the kingdom of God and teaching the things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ with all confidence, no one forbidding him.

Cross Reference

"I can play, too!!! I am forever justified, and am the angel Gabriel. Don't demand proof. "-John W

"I don't need it LOL"-you

I picked you apart-even you know it.

HEY!!!! Let's hear it for the angel Gabriel, I mean John W.!!!

Hey Gabe, er John, you coming' or going' today? Won any battles lately? Who handles your straight jacket wardrobe while you are "uptight?

john w

Hall of Fame
More Judas? You really like this guy. Already explained him.

The death and resurrection of Jesus, and the infilling of the Holy Spirit, is how the the promises within the gospel would be made possible, it is not a different gospel, because the fundamental message of the gospel is faith in Christ for the forgiveness of sins in order to receive everlasting life, and inherit the kingdom of God.

I did not ask that, slick. I asked,again...

Here you are, right before you re-enter that ditch you are in:
football-punt1.png

john w

Hall of Fame
All the true Bible readers understood the meaning of the temple sacrifices.

Can you explain them?

no.

LA

Quite irrelevant, Christ rejector.

Are you saved?

no

So there.

Can you explain why, on TV, movies, when people get out of their car, they don't take their keys?

So there-again.