ECT "Mother Mary's Advice"

andyc

So, the LORD did not die for the sins of the unsaved man who will never be saved?

Yes he did, and you found that out from Paul.

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 2:2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

Oh...yes...and Paul :)

2 Corinthians 5:19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ said Himself; "Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said,
I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." He
meant what He said, don't you think?

At the time there was a perceived difference between Jew and Gentile, however, Jesus' death eliminated the wall between Jew and Gentile.

To whom did Jesus send his disciples?

john w

Hall of Fame
John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 2:2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

Oh...yes...and Paul :)

2 Corinthians 5:19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

No mention of Christ dying for our sins, in Mt.-John-NADA.

andyc

Then redemption didn't come to all mankind per John 3:16,17????

He's assuming that those who were outside of Israel's covenant either had no hope, which suggests God is unjust, or they were included in an unrevealed arrangement that was not understood until it was apparently first revealed to Paul.
However, this is not true, as Paul does explain in Romans that it was not the hearers of the law who are justified in God's sight, but the doers.

Romans 2:14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves

It's true that we learned this from Paul, but it's not supposed to be a revelation. It's common sense. Those who do what is right regarding conscience while in ignorance, will be just according to obedience to conscience. This was also the case before the law was even given.

Basically he's trying to come up with an arrangement that is not according to covenant, and this is error gone deceived LOL

john w

Hall of Fame
Mark 16:17 "And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues

So you don't believe.

Drink anti freeze, and tell us about it. You don't believe?

Watch his deceptive response, crafty dismissal....Watch...

andyc

Including Judas.

1 Corinthians 9:27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 9:27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

John 6:64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

I'll slow it down for you, also. Did Judas preach the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, how that Christ died for our sins....was raised again????

Last edited:

andyc

Drink anti freeze, and tell us about it. You don't believe?

Watch his deceptive response, crafty dismissal....Watch...

Matthew 4:3 "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."

Matthew 12:38 Then some of the scribes and Pharisees answered, saying, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from You."

Matthew 27:42 "He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him.

To demand proof from a heart of unbelief, is a sign that you defiantly do not want truth. God won't perform for you.

Mark 6:5-6
Now He could do no mighty work there, except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them. And He marveled because of their unbelief. Then He went about the villages in a circuit, teaching.

Luke 4:23 He said to them, "You will surely say this proverb to Me, ‘Physician, heal yourself! Whatever we have heard done in Capernaum, do also here in Your country.’

W doesn't understand how bankrupt he is.

andyc

i'll slow it down for you, also. Did Judas preach the 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV good news, how that Christ died for our sins....was raised again????

I don't know what Judas preached, but we know that Peter and James preached it....

1Cor 15:1-11
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

I or they, so we preach. Notice "we preach". Whether the gospel was preached by Paul, or the other apostles, it didn't matter. Oh what a terrible shame that it matters immensely to you. LOL

oatmeal

do you mad guys go through the whole bible
and
determine who God is talking to?

Who is God talking to in Jeremiah 18:1;1:4?

How about Exodus 32:9;9:22;9:1

Genesis 7:1?

Was he talking to you?

How about Job 38:1? Was he talking to you?

Who is he talking to in Romans 1:6? Are you the called of Jesus Christ? Yes, you are.

Are you included in I Corinthians 1:2? do you call upon name of Jesus Christ? Yes, well then God is talking to you.

So when God is talking to you, are you going to pay attention?

Cross Reference

He's assuming that those who were outside of Israel's covenant either had no hope, which suggests God is unjust, or they were included in an unrevealed arrangement that was not understood until it was apparently first revealed to Paul.
However, this is not true, as Paul does explain in Romans that it was not the hearers of the law who are justified in God's sight, but the doers.

Romans 2:14 for when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do the things in the law, these, although not having the law, are a law to themselves

It's true that we learned this from Paul, but it's not supposed to be a revelation. It's common sense. Those who do what is right regarding conscience while in ignorance, will be just according to obedience to conscience. This was also the case before the law was even given.

Basically he's trying to come up with an arrangement that is not according to covenant, and this is error gone deceived LOL

Amen! Thanks for your agreement in this.

Now help me out here for the rebuke I receive from this I have often stated to be fact and reason for Pentecost purposed by God:

Take your same truth into the jungles of S.A. to make application because it will further explain why Jesus said to go and make disciples and not be bothered with the issue getting anyone saved __ which is none of our business anyway but, that of the Holy Spirit. Preach the gospel of the good news about Jesus Christ especially to them who have been waiting to hear it for the purpose of understanding who it is in whom they have placed their hope, to discipline them in Christ Jesus that they in turn can be sent out to shed broadband the same message of satisfaction. Obviously then, this is the reason why Jesus commanded the Disciples not to leave Jerusalem without the Pentecost in their lives per (Acts 1:4)

Thank you andyc for your many insightful replies.

andyc

Amen! Thanks for your agreement in this.

Now help me out here for the rebuke I receive from this I have often stated to be fact and reason for Pentecost purposed by God:

Take your same truth into the jungles of S.A. to make application because it will further explain why Jesus said to go and make disciples and not be bothered with the issue getting anyone saved __ which is none of our business anyway but, that of the Holy Spirit. Preach the gospel of the good news about Jesus Christ especially to them who have been waiting to hear it for the purpose of understanding who it is in whom they have placed their hope, to discipline them in Christ Jesus that they in turn can be sent out to shed broadband the same message of satisfaction. Obviously then, this is the reason why Jesus commanded the Disciples not to leave Jerusalem without the Pentecost in their lives per (Acts 1:4)

Thank you andyc for your many insightful replies.

Yep

The message of the gospel is not with human wisdom. Without the Spirit they would not make any sense at all. And without power, the principles of the kingdom would be according to human persuasion (like mad), rather than the power of the Holy Spirit bringing conviction upon mens hearts.

john w

Hall of Fame

Genesis-Revelation.

Now, again...

Did Judas preach "the gospel," how that Christ died for our sins....was raised again????