ECT "Mother Mary's Advice"

john w

Hall of Fame
HEY!!!! Let's hear it for the angel Gabriel, I mean John W.!!!

Hey Gabe, er John, you coming' or going' today? Won any battles lately? Who handles your straight jacket wardrobe while you are "uptight?

I am a forever justified saint, and I, as never once being wrong on TOL, assert that gift of tongues is past, and I can walk on water. Don't ask for proof.

You taught me that.

Run, Spot, run!!! Run to andycain, Spot!! Go, Spot!!!

Run Forest andycain...Run!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Did Judas preach details added to the gospel? No, it was hidden from them. Judas didn't believe whatever he preached, so why focus on him?

The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-you made that up.

You assert that Judas preached "the gospel." Thus, you lied.

The fundamental information within the gospel message is faith in Christ in order to receive forgiveness of sins, eternal life, and inherit the kingdom of God. This is still the gospel on offer today.]

No such thing as "the fundamental information... gospel messsage"-psycho babble, made up jazz. The bible is a book of details, not your spam/cliches that the book knows NADA about.

The gospel of the kingdom is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-you made that up.

The gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJv includes the dbr-you lied.

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew above is "the gospel of the kingdom," which is not equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV. You made it up.

Now let's break this down for you

No need. I'm the teacher/director here; you are the dancer/student.

Dig? Good. Have a seat. And no spit balls.
1. This gospel. Jesus's Gospel.
2. Will be preached in all the world. It is being done now.
3. As a witness to all nations. All nations need to know how to inherit eternal life through faith in Jesus.
4. Then the end will come. No mention of the gospel being replaced by your gnostic gospel.

Deceit. You assert that "the gospel of the kingdom" is equivalent to the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV.

You couldn't prove that, even if I, the angel Michael, told you it was. Dont ask me for proof, however-you learned me that, Jethro.

john w

Hall of Fame
<Now he thinks I am andyc. Something is definitely wrong with this picture __ could be serious>

Nope-you missed his "argument." Put down your chalice of "Ripple," and pay attention:

"I thought he said he was Gabriel?? "-you

"To demand proof from a heart of unbelief, is a sign that you defiantly do not want truth. God won't perform for you."-andycain

Don't ask me to prove that I am Gabriel.

You are lost. Don't ask me to prove it.

I learned that from andycain, and now, you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The sacrifice was for those in the covenant.
Christ' sacrifice was for the world. That whosover simply believed, entered the covenant.

Luke 22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1 Corinthians 11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

Same covenant to Jews and gentiles.

Today, in this present; "Dispensation of Grace," both Jew and gentiles
are, placed into "The Body of Christ" as an individual; not as a corporate
group. Somebody, please explain to me, what this, "Covenant" belief
system is all about? People today are 'saved' by hearing the "Grace Message"
and placing their faith in Christ as their Lord and Savior!

If you desire to call that a covenant, why not call it an, "Individual Covenant
between a man and his God in accordance with faith in God's Grace?"

Cross Reference

Nope-you missed his "argument." Put down your chalice of "Ripple," and pay attention:

"I thought he said he was Gabriel?? "-you

"To demand proof from a heart of unbelief, is a sign that you defiantly do not want truth. God won't perform for you."-andycain

Don't ask me to prove that I am Gabriel.

You are lost. Don't ask me to prove it.

I learned that from andycain, and now, you.

No worries, whoever you say you are. I have no intention of asking you anything. I have had enough of you to understand asking wouldn't net me anything except more of the same whatever it is your are trying say. Toots sweet.

Word based mystic

please musterion a quick overview would be helpful.

being new here and new to this kind of site I was not aware of all the different focuses or doctrine that can be argued over.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
madist beieve that really?

what about matthew, luke, mark and John is what the gospels say to be ignored.?

MAdists claim Christ was a teacher of the law to the Jews and started the Jewish church separate to the church started by Paul.

Madists claim two churches.

They disregard the gospels, as being to the Jews and not gentiles as well as the books of Peter and James.

I think they began through Charles Russell who rejected spiritual gifts and being born again.

There is some connection to the 1800's and other heresies of the time.

LA

musterion

please musterion a quick overview would be helpful.

being new here and new to this kind of site I was not aware of all the different focuses or doctrine that can be argued over.

My own understanding of Mid-Acts Dispensationalism:

God chose a nation through whom He promised to someday bless the whole earth. That nation was Israel and that choosing involved various covenants. Christ Jesus came as Israel’s promised Redeemer, and through Israel – His nation of priests – He would redeem the whole world.

The problem is, Israel rejected Him. Not every individual Jew did so but Israel corporately, as a nation, despised Him and had Him crucified by Rome. But rising from the dead and ascending into Heaven, His apostles preached that if Israel repented and believed on Him as their Messiah, He would return to establish the long-awaited Kingdom, just as God had promised and as the Old Testament prophets had foretold.

But once again, Israel refused to bow to her Messiah. After the leaders stoned Stephen to death, God temporarily set Israel aside and temporarily suspended all fulfillment of prophecy (some MADs disagree it happened at precisely this point; I happen to believe that it did).

At that point, God began to reveal through Paul the previously unmentioned dispensation of grace, which is now in effect and will remain so until He decides to bring it to an end (when will that be? No one knows...could be today). But during this age of grace, salvation is no longer to the Jew first; it is to all people equally and without distinction because all have been counted equally in unbelief. All are equally lost and no one has any claim on God other than what He promises in the Gospel of grace.

So with His covenants obligations to Israel temporarily suspended, God can now invite all to come to Him freely by grace through faith in Christ. As a result, previously undreamed blessings and riches are promised equally to Jew and Gentile alike on the simple basis of faith alone in Christ’s death, burial and resurrection for the individual’s sin, without works of any kind either to be saved, stay saved or prove that one is saved, for God knows those who are His.

That is my understanding of MAD stated as briefly as I can state it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
MAdists claim Christ was a teacher of the law to the Jews and started the Jewish church separate to the church started by Paul.

Madists claim two churches.

They disregard the gospels, as being to the Jews and not gentiles as well as the books of Peter and James.

I think they began through Charles Russell who rejected spiritual gifts and being born again.

There is some connection to the 1800's and other heresies of the time.

LA

Russell? :rotfl: