My fantasy. And a question for liberals

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
My bleeding heart would break for all of those unfortunate to be born on your side of the line.
I don't think that's your main reason. I think your main reason is that, because you are a lefty, you are therefore a totalitarian unable to tolerate the mere thought of people actually living in and enjoying freedom. You don't want liberalism for yourself nearly as much as you want to deny conservatives of their desire to live they way they want. Just admit it.

WizardofOz

That negative rep that you gave me about a half hour ago didn't feel like it came from a happy person Aaron.
:allsmile:
Apologies, you didn't strike me as a person who cried over rep.

Speaking of rep comments, you really think I am also gfr7? :hammer:

Yet Matthew 9:13 has absolutely nothing to do with the righteous role of government in a Judeo-Christian based society, which the United States once was.
It has to do with creating a theocracy or not. Again, what we were discussing before you blustered in. I know staying on topic can be confusing for you.

Hence my constant use of the term "Judeo-Christian doctrine".

BTW Aaron, how is secular humanist/atheist laws working out in our country when it comes to the rights of the unborn?

While you're at it, show us how well Muslims are working together with Christians and Jews to make our country a better place for all.

Here, let me help:

CAIR’s Islamists Eject Breitbart From Their Anti-Carson Press Conference
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...eject-breitbart-anti-carson-press-conference/

:yawn: Do you want to discuss the merits, or lack thereof, of a Judeo-Christian theocracy? Or will you continue to embarrass yourself by failing to address the topic you've forced yourself into?

And...:rotfl: you don't read your links, do you?
Awad’s intellectual error is understandable. Islamic ideology throughout the Arab world blends mosque and state, and views any criticism of Islam’s status or commandments as a violation of the fundamental law of the state. That’s not true in the United States, where morality and religion are kept distinct from law, and where politicians are expected to praise and criticize popular and unpopular ideas that are shielded by the Constitution from government hostility.

Whoops :doh:

Arthur Brain

I don't think that's your main reason. I think your main reason is that, because you are a lefty, you are therefore a totalitarian unable to tolerate the mere thought of people actually living in and enjoying freedom. You don't want liberalism for yourself nearly as much as you want to deny conservatives of their desire to live they way they want. Just admit it.

So what of those who are unable to procure employment, or just too sick to work? How would you ensure that everyone in the 'East' would be cared for in this little utopia of yours?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If that's the case, how can you justify banning Islam specifically?

I see you are still an idiot. It is really hard to say anything positive to this nitwit. Others are evil. Well, so are you. But I just think you are dumb.

Go read up on sharia law then make that statement again.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On the first page, the left had 12 replies and not one said let's do it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
That negative rep that you gave me about a half hour ago didn't feel like it came from a happy person Aaron.

Apologies, you didn't strike me as a person who cried over rep.

If I didn't get a hate filled negative rep from you at least once a week Aaron, I'd be worried that you're not well.

Speaking of rep comments, you really think I am also gfr7?

So you liked the positive rep that I gave you with a great big hugggg?

Regarding GFR7: I just find it odd that when he posts frequently here on TOL you're gone for extended periods of time and when you returned somewhat recently to TOL...poof...GFR7 was gone.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Yet Matthew 9:13 has absolutely nothing to do with the righteous role of government in a Judeo-Christian based society, which the United States once was.

It has to do with creating a theocracy or not. Again, what we were discussing before you blustered in. I know staying on topic can be confusing for you.

You were the one that used Matthew 9:13 in this thread, not me (or was it the woman "nicholsmom" that was speaking for you?).

Speaking of theocracy: I fondly recall you (and GFR7 for that matter) claiming that in order to recriminalize homosexuality that our nation first must be a theocracy.

Do you still believe that a nation that has righteous laws based on the Bible must first be a theocratic state (i.e. have a state sanctioned religion)?

And don't go using your favorite line "Prove I said that!" cuz you know that you did.

Hence my constant use of the term "Judeo-Christian doctrine".

BTW Aaron, how is secular humanist/atheist laws working out in our country when it comes to the rights of the unborn?

While you're at it, show us how well Muslims are working together with Christians and Jews to make our country a better place for all.

Here, let me help:

CAIR’s Islamists Eject Breitbart From Their Anti-Carson Press Conference
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ss-conference/

Do you want to discuss the merits, or lack thereof, of a Judeo-Christian theocracy? Or will you continue to embarrass yourself by failing to address the topic you've forced yourself into?

Thanks for acknowledging that Judeo-Christian doctrine and the false religions of Islam and Secular Humanism/Atheism cannot "coexist" Aaron.

And... you don't read your links, do you?
Awad’s intellectual error is understandable. Islamic ideology throughout the Arab world blends mosque and state, and views any criticism of Islam’s status or commandments as a violation of the fundamental law of the state. That’s not true in the United States, where morality and religion are kept distinct from law, and where politicians are expected to praise and criticize popular and unpopular ideas that are shielded by the Constitution from government hostility.

Whoops

Are you saying that the Muzzies have no desire to install Sharia law here in the United States and rule via a Islamic theocracy?

If you need proof, I have plenty to share.

WizardofOz

If I didn't get a hate filled negative rep from you at least once a week Aaron, I'd be worried that you're not well.

I don't hate you. Stop being such a drama queen about a neg rep. I think it said "get over yourself"

Whoa. Hardcore hate there :plain:

So you liked the positive rep that I gave you with a great big hugggg?

The *ahem* real you is shining through again :flamer:

Regarding GFR7: I just find it odd that when he posts frequently here on TOL you're gone for extended periods of time and when you returned somewhat recently to TOL...poof...GFR7 was gone.
That's some compelling evidence you've got there :kookoo:

Speaking of theocracy: I fondly recall you (and GFR7 for that matter) claiming that in order to recriminalize homosexuality that our nation first must be a theocracy.

It wasn't a theocracy when homosexuality was criminalized in the past, was it?

Do you still believe that a nation that has righteous laws based on the Bible must first be a theocratic state (i.e. have a state sanctioned religion)?

And don't go using your favorite line "Prove I said that!" cuz you know that you did.

We'll all just take your word for it. You never lie or distort the truth so your 'reputation' will have to speak for itself. :rolleyes:

So, do you agree with your source? If not, how many times are you going to use sources that debunk your own position?
Islamic ideology throughout the Arab world blends mosque and state, and views any criticism of Islam’s status or commandments as a violation of the fundamental law of the state. That’s not true in the United States, where morality and religion are kept distinct from law, and where politicians are expected to praise and criticize popular and unpopular ideas that are shielded by the Constitution from government hostility.

Inquiring minds needsta know

rexlunae

Question for liberals: Wouldn't that be wonderful?

So, in exchange for letting you set up your fantasy state enacting a laundry list of policies that you'll never get otherwise, which far less than half of the country would support, I get half of the country for...open borders? Or something?

No. I wouldn't concede a square inch of territory to the Christian Taliban, and I certainly wouldn't let you spoil half of the country, if it's at all in my power to stop it.

Caledvwlch

You have a weird idea of what motivates liberals. Projecting a little?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It wasn't a theocracy when homosexuality was criminalized in the past, was it?

Of course not, why would you or anyone else use that word and try to associate it with righteous laws that have a biblical foundation?

Do you even know what a theocracy is Aaron?

We'll all just take your word for it. You never lie or distort the truth so your 'reputation' will have to speak for itself.

Thanks for acknowledging that you used typical left-wing scare mongering tactics when it came to the recriminalization of homosexuality.

So, do you agree with your source? If not, how many times are you going to use sources that debunk your own position?

You're the one who was claiming that Islam and Secular Humanism/Atheism can work alongside Jews and Christians, I simply pointed out via the headlines of an article that I linked that the leading political Muslim group in the US doesn't agree with you.

Regarding your latest fixation (a paragraph from the article that I posted) :

Islamic ideology throughout the Arab world blends mosque and state, and views any criticism of Islam’s status or commandments as a violation of the fundamental law of the state. That’s not true in the United States, where morality and religion are kept distinct from law, and where politicians are expected to praise and criticize popular and unpopular ideas that are shielded by the Constitution from government hostility.

As I've pointed out numerous times in the threads that I've started and posts that I've written (including this one) :

Our laws are based on someone's moral worldview which comes from religion. Currently the religion of Secular Humanism/Atheism is ruling.

Would you agree or disagree with my last statement Aaron?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just admit it.

He won't.

So what of those who are unable to procure employment, or just too sick to work? How would you ensure that everyone in the 'East' would be cared for in this little utopia of yours?

How about they are responsible for themselves? Since when are you interested in countries helping other countries? You argue against all the time here.