My Ignored List

Truster

For what should I be repentant?

Herein in the blessing of the repentant sinner:

''Blithe is he whose rebellion is lifted, whose sin is covered.
Blithe is the humanity unto whom Yah Veh fabricateth not perversity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit''.

If you can't fathom why you need the grace of repentance it is a sure sign you are in need of it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wrong defined by 21st century sensibilities of "men" or from God? We are going to agree on disagreeing.

Wrong in the sense that if something is wrong, it is wrong. BTW, it is very easy for someone such as Truster to throw out the word "feminist" as a way of disregarding and accusing these women (Angel and Glory) of being non believers because they are unwilling to concede to his arguments.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Herein in the blessing of the repentant sinner:

''Blithe is he whose rebellion is lifted, whose sin is covered.
Blithe is the humanity unto whom Yah Veh fabricateth not perversity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit''.

If you can't fathom why you need the grace of repentance it is a sure sign you are in need of it.

But for what, exactly, do you say I need to repent?

Posting to you (horrors) on TOL?

dreadknought

Wrong in the sense that if something is wrong, it is wrong. BTW, it is very easy for someone such as Truster to throw out the word "feminist" as a way of disregarding and accusing these women (Angel and Glory) of being non believers because they are unwilling to bow to gender-biased claims.
The issue goes to headship and most of the time @ TOL, that honor is not given God, nor is the honor given the Husband, rather self and the importance of it is the light being given off.

Spitfire

If a woman can openly attacks a man then she attacks Messiah in the man.
You are all kinds of crazy.

Jesus' much misunderstood lesson in Matthew 23 was all about how the social order here on Earth, though it is generally for our benefit and deserves respect as such, may not always represent God's will. Men are prone to be misled and to make excuses for their evil ways - we are not to obey them or acquiesce to them merely out of regard for the social order whenever that would mean siding with men over God.

Truster

The issue goes to headship and most of the time @ TOL, that honor is not given God, nor is the honor given the Husband, rather self and the importance of it is the light being given off.

Exactly.

There a few males on here who need to discover this teaching and hold up their actions and words in the light of it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

In regards to honoring the husband, part of being honorable is honoring *the wife*. This is a two way street.

Men nor women are deserving of honor. It is earned. A man or women who does not respect (honor) their spouse, is unworthy of being honored.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It does matter.

Now instead of typing…try thinking. And if your are incapable of intelligent thought go and ask a male.

If males are so gungo to take their leads before God, why are the churches filled with more women than men who wont step up/

Truster

You are all kinds of crazy.

Jesus' much misunderstood lesson in Matthew 23 was all about how the social order here on Earth, though it is generally for our benefit and deserves respect as such, may not always represent God's will. Men are prone to be misled and to make excuses for their evil ways - we are not to obey them or acquiesce to them merely out of regard for the social order whenever that would mean siding with men over God.

When Saul/Paul was persecuting the flock and Messiah knocked him off his horse, Messiah didn't ask why are you persecuting My Flock. He asked, ''Why persecutest thou Me''.

Whosoever touches the Kings body touches the King.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
He has shown himself to be a flinty, narrow-minded, misogynistic, "Holier-than-thou", party-of-one Christian.
Not worth the time to read. And I thought he was going to be interesting in the beginning!

You weren't mistaken, I find it interesting watching an adult cry.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It does matter.

Now instead of typing…try thinking. And if your are incapable of intelligent thought go and ask a male.

So you are saying it is ok to kill for self defense. I thought so.

You just exposed your true color.

You are no different from posters you despise. Most of them, if not all, are pro-military too.

I have on going thread how you, main streamers, dishonor Jesus' teachings and calling themselves true and saved.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In regards to honoring the husband, part of being honorable is honoring *the wife*. This is a two way street.

Men nor women are deserving of honor. It is earned. A man or women who does not respect (honor) their spouse, is unworthy of being honored.

Amen, the man also has the greater burden, he is told to love the woman as Christ loves the church, enough to lay down his life for her, and the woman is merely told to respect the man that does that.