My Ignored List

dreadknought

In regards to honoring the husband, part of being honorable is honoring *the wife*. This is a two way street.

Men nor women are deserving of honor. It is earned. A man or women who does not respect (honor) their spouse, is undeserving.
You and I are not so far apart as others would see it. Our difference, at least here, where we disagree, is in Husband. When God's people loose sight, and rely on self, whether man or woman, than whatever discussion seems relevant is vanity. Female participation, one thing. [edit] Godly instruction is another.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
When Saul/Paul was persecuting the flock and Messiah knocked him off his horse, Messiah didn't ask why are you persecuting My Flock. He asked, ''Why persecutest thou Me''.

Whosoever touches the Kings body touches the King.

And in John where Pontius Pilate asks, "Quid est veritas?" (What is truth) - he didn't stay for an answer.

Much like yourself.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So you are saying it is ok to kill for self defense. I thought so.

You just exposed your true color.

You are no different from posters you despise. Most of them, if not all, are pro-military too.

I have on going thread how you, main streamers, dishonor Jesus' teachings and calling themselves true and saved.

Please go back and watch your war movie, Meshak!

Truster

You have time now I see. Respect is interesting isn't it.

I have treated the sisters I have found on this site with due repect. Its the children of Satan I disrespect and I do so out of the same emotion David exercised.

''Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?''

For the sake of the flock I shall point them out and oppose them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have treated the sisters I have found on this site with due repect. Its the children of Satan I disrespect and I do so out of the same emotion David exercised.

''Do not I hate them, O Yah Veh, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?''

That part of your sentence is funny! Your posts have been
consistently, "anti-female!"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Since *you* are the accuser, do it already.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
That part of your sentence is funny! Your posts have been
consistently, "anti-female!"

You'd make a terrible snakehandler.

"With DUE respect"

Meaning he's give them a chance and they've failed to earn any.

You see how every word reveals a little more of the hideous beast?

Spitfire

When Saul/Paul was persecuting the flock and Messiah knocked him off his horse, Messiah didn't ask why are you persecuting My Flock. He asked, ''Why persecutest thou Me''.

Whosoever touches the Kings body touches the King.
I couldn't possibly agree more.

Not all criticism is persecution, however. Especially when criticism is clearly warranted.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You'd make a terrible snakehandler.

"With DUE respect"

Meaning he's give them a chance and they've failed to earn any.

You see how every word reveals a little more of the hideous beast?

I'm almost certain, you were attempting to say something prolific
however, your meaning somehow lost some of its momentum
after the first or second chosen word!

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
I'm almost certain, you were attempting to say something prolific
however, your meaning somehow lost some of its momentum
after the first or second chosen word!

It's not possible to say something prolific. However, you can prolifically say _something_.

Don't mess with my "rhoe".