My Ignored List

Truster

So if these Christian women *don't know their place*, they are not saved?

The same applies to men. Salvation puts a person in there place and it shows. Those that are obviously not in their place are rebellious and know not the truth.

If a woman can openly attacks a man then she attacks Messiah in the man.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The same applies to men. Salvation puts a person in throe place and it shows. Those that are obviously not in their place are rebellious and know not the truth.

Scripture? The only ones i know that even remotely get that imagaination are those about a woman and her husband, you wouldnt be my husband if you were the last man on earth.

You have no power over me.

Tell me, are you married?

Addition:

Several problems with this statement.

1) All men are not saved, hence "no messiah in the man"
2) Saved women contain the messiah.
3) The man is not the messiah.
4) No biblical basis for the statement whatever.

Last edited:

Brother Vinny

Satan doesn't take up arms against himself.

Bull.

Satan hasn't learned the wisdom (nor can he learn it) that a house divided cannot stand. That's why he can have his Muslim minions destroy idols erected by his Buddhist minions. That's why he can have cults like the LDS and the JWs, both in the wrong and both in direct opposition with each the other.

Satan doesn't care about erecting a sturdy house; he seeks only to steal, kill, and destroy.

dreadknought

Well, so much for an honest OP.

"Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you--unless indeed you fail the test?"

Truster

Bull.

Satan hasn't learned the wisdom (nor can he learn it) that a house divided cannot stand. That's why he can have his Muslim minions destroy idols erected by his Buddhist minions. That's why he can have cults like the LDS and the JWs, both in the wrong and both in direct opposition with each the other.

Satan doesn't care about erecting a sturdy house; he seeks only to steal, kill, and destroy.

You give him so much glory. Family member?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Bull.

And you believe you are faithful servant of Jesus by being pro-military against Jesus' command of "love your enemy".

what a circus.

Brother Vinny

You give him so much glory. Family member?

Old, estranged friend. You remind me of him. He's a liar and an accuser of the brethren, too.

I added "liar" because a simpleton should be able to see I ascribed to Satan characteristics of being unteachable, unwise, and often at odds with himself. Hardly glorifying characteristics.

But keep the lies coming against me, Truster. I'm enjoying watching this self-proclaimed "Messianist" throw his credibility out the window.

Truster

Old, estranged friend. You remind me of him. He's a liar and an accuser of the brethren, too.

I added "liar" because a simpleton should be able to see I ascribed to Satan characteristics of being unteachable, unwise, and often at odds with himself. Hardly glorifying characteristics.

But keep the lies coming against me, Truster. I'm enjoying watching this self-proclaimed "Messianist" throw his credibility out the window.

My irony meter just went up in flames.

You come onto a thread that I started. Tip a sack of insults on the floor and accuse me of ''coming after you''. That is the best impersonation of an idiot I have ever seen. I'm sure you have a few more.

I never, ever accuse the brethren, but I do accuse the false brethren. For the sake of the lamb's I send out a clear warning. If you lot are rounding on me that means the flock is safe.

Brother Vinny

My irony meter just went up in flames.

You come onto a thread that I started. Tip a sack of insults on the floor and accuse me of ''coming after you''. That is the best impersonation of an idiot I have ever seen. I'm sure you have a few more.

I never, ever accuse the brethren, but I do accuse the false brethren.

My initial post didn't insult you at all, but it did recognize your premise as the load of taurine excrement that it is and then it, in short order, provided examples that showed it for the fertilizer it is.

I'm sure you think you accuse false brethren, because you have set yourself up as judge over the hearts of the people you interact with.

It's an open forum, and I can speak my mind on your thread as I please within forum decorum. Don't like it? You obviously know what to do.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am fully and completely in favour of the army of Elohim. Both angelic and spiritual. I am currently march in that army to Zion…halalu Yah.

Of course all His true servants are with Jesus in His spiritual army.

How about physical army?