My Ignored List

Lon

I'm sure that's true...but I can't believe that any man who earnestly seeks and desires God will fail to find him. Because if not, if God would allow that then nothing can be certain and no man is assured of more than his own hope...that's too bleak for me.

I think there's a lot of non salvific dogma that clutters the landscape and divides the faithful. I'm sure some of it is important and I'm confident that if I manage to get any of that wrong along the way Christ will correct me, either in this world or the next.

Mostly I'm interested in spreading the compassion and joy and abundance I've been given through no merit of my own. The more I think about it, the more I contemplate the cross the more I'm driven toward that.

Yeah, but you chose us and don't hate us. You aren't here to tell us day in and day out that we are ungodly for being trinitarian. You are faithful to a local body and orthodox doctrine.

God can save whom He will but we can't fellowship where one is against us and contentious. It disrupts the Body and fellowship. So, it is rather, for me, what accompanies the poor doctrine than merely the poor doctrine itself. If there is an attack on the main of the BoC, then we need to practice discernment. If we stand for nothing, we will fall from within and without. Inviting the contentious just isn't wise. Perhaps they will learn from being around us and if we are wise and gentle, but I'm not sure TOL is set up for that long-term if even short-term.

JosephR

I don't know. Does it matter if it is Jesus or not?

I am not into guessing game that most organized churches play.

there is no way to know who is right or wrong. Jesus does not judge us by knowing all prophesy.

Jesus just commands us to be faithful to Him. so simple.

Meshak.. I dont know if Jesus is God but I know hes not the created being Micheal..

Micheal is our prince and head of the Army of God..

Jesus is our Savior and only begotton son of Him,

You are a JW arnt you ?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't know. Does it matter if it is Jesus or not?

I am not into guessing game that most organized churches play.

there is no way to know who is right or wrong. Jesus does not judge us by knowing all prophesy.

Jesus just commands us to be faithful to Him. so simple.

If you do not know who the "Jesus' you worship is, how do you know you arent worshipping the devil?

(its more like you wont answer that question because the answer is yes, that is exactly who you believe he is, and its the same reason you claim you arent JW while lifting them up as the only godly christian group, because you arent suppose to be online as a JW because they do not want you guys having your false witness exposed and they dont want you to learn the truth)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak.. I dont know if Jesus is God but I know hes not the created being Micheal..

You are a JW arnt you ?

Nope, I am not a JW. I just respect them as godly Christians comparing to the Trinitarians. They sure are not militant Christians.

All I care is what Jesus teaches and commands. Jesus did not talk about Mikael.

I don't debate the trinity and about Jesus being God or not. What is clear is Jesus is my Lord and Savior and He commands us to be faithful to Him until the end over and over..

Jesus has been distorted by main streamers and I spread it to the world about it. And they call it hatred.

Talk about lunacy.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

You are a JW arnt you ?

And isnt that ironic, the arch angel Michael is the head of an Army.

meshak hates the army.

Lon

Trinitarians made up trinity doctrine to persecute faithful servants.

Jesus did not teach it. You worship your doctrines, not Jesus.
I am not on your board :doh: Who is persecuting who?

Does it make you feel good to start a fight and when someone fights back you claim 'persecution?' I do not go to JW websites. I do not persecute them. They start fights so they can feel persecuted. Peter said that is NOT persecution but suffering for misbehavior.

You are misbehaving, Meshak. Look at your posts. They are mean and fighting words. You hate us. You don't look like you like it here on TOL to me. You look like you hate us.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why is that a twist?

I asked why you hate us.

I am not on a unitarian board hating you guys everyday...

I have been spreading what main streamers neglecting to tell to the world on purpose. and you call that hate.

You need to know that His followers have responsibility to spread Jesus to the world, not half truth.

Jesus says to "go therefore make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am not on your board :doh: Who is persecuting who?

Does it make you feel good to start a fight and when someone fights back you claim 'persecution?' I do not go to JW websites. I do not persecute them. They start fights so they can feel persecuted. Peter said that is NOT persecution but suffering for misbehavior.

You are misbehaving, Meshak. Look at your posts. They are mean and fighting words. You hate us. You don't look like you like it here on TOL to me. You look like you hate us.

Redundant.

blessings.

JosephR

Nope, I am not a JW. I just respect them as godly Christians comparing to the Trinitarians. They sure are not militant Christians.

All I care is what Jesus teaches and commands. Jesus did not talk about Mikael.

I don't debate the trinity and about Jesus being God or not. What is clear is Jesus is my Lord and Savior and He commands us to be faithful to Him until the end over and over..

Jesus has been distorted by main streamers and I spread it to the world about it. And they call it hatred.

Talk about lunacy.

You speak the name of Micheal as the Canaanites do when they conjure him.

Meshak I would take all the lashes from the world for you on my back but you must not say The ARCH ANGEL is JESUS..

Did they not tell you not to worship them? when men tried to bow to The Angel of the Lord did he not rebuke them..

I cannot go against the Word of God,

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You speak the name of Micheal as the Canaanites do when they conjure him.

Meshak I would take all the lashes from the world for you on my back but you must not say The ARCH ANGEL is JESUS..

Did they not tell you not to worship them? when men tried to bow to The Angel of the Lord did he not rebuke them..

I cannot go against the Word of God,

Did you read the comment I gave you?

Read again.

My Lord is Jesus, not any organization or denomination.

Why are you so concerned of Mikael.

Lon

You are militant, Meshak. You fight with us every day. You hate us everyday. You yell at us everyday.

I don't debate the trinity and about Jesus being God or not.
No, you don't debate that, you are right. You just yell at us and express hate for us everyday. You are right, that is not debating. It is just yelling at us or about us.
Because you hate us. You have never said "No, I don't hate you." Never.

You don't like us. I do not know why you are here when you don't like us and hate what we say and do. You don't love any of us.

Talk about lunacy.
Yes, let's talk about it. You have been here for two or 3 years now? You always just yell at us for 3 years now. You don't like us. You are not happy here, and yet you are here. Why?

Lon

I have been spreading what main streamers neglecting to tell to the world on purpose. and you call that hate.

You need to know that His followers have responsibility to spread Jesus to the world, not half truth.

Jesus says to "go therefore make disciples of all nations... teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you."
No, there is no good news, Meshak. You are just yelling about everything we do or think, that you hate.