My Ignored List

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon,

Jesus says if you love Me, keep my commands. According to Jesus you don't love Jesus, obviously.

You don't have credibility to talk about who is hateful or not.

You need to know Jesus and violent faith don't mix.

blessings.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nope, I am not a JW. I just respect them as godly Christians comparing to the Trinitarians. They sure are not militant Christians.

All I care is what Jesus teaches and commands. Jesus did not talk about Mikael.

I don't debate the trinity and about Jesus being God or not. What is clear is Jesus is my Lord and Savior and He commands us to be faithful to Him until the end over and over..

Jesus has been distorted by main streamers and I spread it to the world about it. And they call it hatred.

Talk about lunacy.

Ok, your not JW, and say they are godly while they say no one but them can get to heaven, got it.

glorydaz

You are militant, Meshak. You fight with us every day. You hate us everyday. You yell at us everyday.

No, you don't debate that, you are right. You just yell at us and express hate for us everyday. You are right, that is not debating. It is just yelling at us or about us.

Because you hate us. You have never said "No, I don't hate you." Never.

You don't like us. I do not know why you are here when you don't like us and hate what we say and do. You don't love any of us.

Yes, let's talk about it. You have been here for two or 3 years now? You always just yell at us for 3 years now. You don't like us. You are not happy here, and yet you are here. Why?

Send her to the Westboro Baptist folks. They could use her to picket the funerals of fallen soldiers. Maybe some biker vet would overcome her with his Harley fumes, and spare us from her return.

Lon

Lon,

Jesus says if you love Me, keep my commands.
Meshak, He has written them on my heart.

I'm not on your website. I'm not picking fights with unitarians on your boards.

blessings.
According to Jesus you don't love Jesus, obviously.
Meshak - accusing us, hating us.

▲ You are violent ▲ Your words to us have no love or care in them.

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Lon,

Jesus says if you love Me, keep my commands. According to Jesus you don't love Jesus, obviously.

blessings.

Why do you think you do?

glorydaz

Meshak, He has written them on my heart.

I'm not on your website. I'm not picking fights with nonunitarians on your boards.

Meshak - accusing us, hating us.

▲ You are violent ▲ Your words to us have no love or care in them.

I've come to the conclusion that Meshak and God's unTruth are both sitting on that fence between law and grace, and it's given them both a wedgie. Thus their sour attitute.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Well truster has had some nice side effects here on his ignored list thread.

but I have to give him credit for wisdom in ignoring those whom he deems anathema.

I'm not saying you guys deserved to be on his list but I've followed suit and added
GT
Meshak
Jabbin
Tetelastai

To my anathema (ignored) list.

Two of them for sure aren't Christians two are just nut jobs

IMJerusha

You have every right to defend yourself, and you have done so honorably and without rancor, vile cursing, or any attempt to destroy another soul who also confesses faith in The Messiah.

There is no excuse for false witness nor any display of vicious hatred towards fellow man, on a Theological forum.

Nang

Ah, well, Glorydaz calls that hypocrisy but, be that as it may, Truster believes me to be unworthy of the faith. He shot his soul destroying arrows then slapped me on ignore to prevent me from defending myself with anything, let alone honor or hypocrisy. I was wondering if you caught that?

bybee

Ah, well, Glorydaz calls that hypocrisy but, be that as it may, Truster believes me to be unworthy of the faith. He shot his soul destroying arrows then slapped me on ignore to prevent me from defending myself with anything, let alone honor or hypocrisy. I was wondering if you caught that?

He cannot harm you. And, curiously, I believe it is harm he intends.

IMJerusha

We might differ over the how, of late, but no, I don't have any problem with people defending themselves. It's the sort who go around telling other Christians they are or aren't in the Body as though they'd been appointed the task that I think do more harm than they ever will good, both as it impacts the Body and in the secondary witness that provides those outside of the faith looking on.

Reps, Reps, Reps!!! I've been spreading elsewhere but it doesn't seem to change the roadblock, LOL You are so right on with this!

Nang

TOL Subscriber

I remember him disagreeing with you, but I do not recall what it was about.

Being on Ignore does not prevent you from defending yourself when you feel you have been wronged.