Oregon takes couple's kids away because of IQ test

glorydaz

That's fair enough, it doesn't. A high IQ doesn't equate to being a responsible or caring parent in itself. However, I think in this case it's whether the parents are able to look after a child with a diminished IQ and give their child the care it needs.

They should be given a chance...like most people are. They had a crib and a room waiting. That's more than I've see from others with an untested IQ.

Arthur Brain

Isn't the burden of proof on the state, then? Shouldn't they have to take the parents to court and provide evidence of neglect or abuse?

I think it's more a case of determining whether they have the capacity to be able to look after a child rather than it being intentional abuse or neglect.

glorydaz

"Genocide of white Christian heterosexuals"?! Oh wow have you gone full blown flake out...Man, it's a wonder you dare step outside of your home dude. :AMR:

What is it with this manic paranoia with some of you on the far right? If it's not some garbled lunacy about the West being subjugated to Sharia law, it's this rubbish.

:freak:

He says this with a straight face while libs are wearing pink hats in the streets and crying "RUSSIA" because they don't like the President. :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

They should be given a chance...like most people are. They had a crib and a room waiting. That's more than I've see from others with an untested IQ.

I'd be inclined to agree, but with regular monitoring to see if they could cope with the demands of being a responsible parent.

Arthur Brain

He says this with a straight face while libs are wearing pink hats in the streets and crying "RUSSIA" because they don't like the President. :rotfl:

Sure I say it with a straight face. If you think the West is going to be subjugated or that there'll be a genocide of white Christian heterosexuals in the pipeline then not to put too fine a point on it:

You. Are. A. Nut.

:dunce:

glorydaz

Half the parents out there would fail at these tasks.

He notes it would be "very difficult" for the couple to handle not only day-to-day activities such as having jobs and driving, but also parenting skills such as helping out with homework and dealing with adolescent issues.

Just last week, a woman hooked a plastic wagon to the back of her car and pulled a three yr. old and a six year old up and down the street. Luckily, bystanders kept her from continuing merrily on her way until the cops showed up.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Just last week, a woman hooked a plastic wagon to the back of her car and pulled a three yr. old and a six year old up and down the street. Luckily, bystanders kept her from continuing merrily on her way until the cops showed up.

The libs are working on criteria to remove your kids, thats the bottom line, they want to play mommy and daddy with your children.

ClimateSanity

Parents aren't perfect and they still produce better people than fatherless homes and wards of the state.

Arthur Brain

You live in La La Land. I prefer Reality.

Well, the reality is that that there's nothing outside of dopey snowflakery to suggest that Britain or the West in general is on the verge of being subjugated.

Dunno where you live exactly but if you're that paranoid ya'd better start digging a bunker...

glorydaz

Well, the reality is that that there's nothing outside of dopey snowflakery to suggest that Britain or the West in general is on the verge of being subjugated.

Dunno where you live exactly but if you're that paranoid ya'd better start digging a bunker...

Yep...there's that liberal imagination again. He sees something he thinks might be paranoia coming from another poster and suddenly, like magic, it's projected onto me. Just like the old charges of racist, sexist, etc. etc. I don't even need to watch the boob tube when we have liberal clowns in such abundance. :popcorn:

Arthur Brain

Yep...there's that liberal imagination again. He sees something he thinks might be paranoia coming from another poster and suddenly, like magic, it's projected onto me. Just like the old charges of racist, sexist, etc. etc. I don't even need to watch the boob tube when we have liberal clowns in such abundance. :popcorn:

Well, considering that I responded to CS and called his paranoid lunacy for what it was, and then you chimed in after thanking the dope, then it's hardly a stretch of the imagination to conclude that you go along with his bonkers views, especially after the exchange just shared on here.

Do you even keep track of your own posts?

:AMR:

glorydaz

Well, considering that I responded to CS and called his paranoid lunacy for what it was, and then you chimed in after thanking the dope, then it's hardly a stretch of the imagination to conclude that you go along with his bonkers views, especially after the exchange just shared on here.

Do you even keep track of your own posts?

:AMR:

It is a complete stretch of the imagination. I often thank people for their point of view. I often thank them for their bravery in posting something that will be attacked by any liberal within a stone's throw. I believe in free speech, you little nerdy twit.

It isn't bonkers to see the evil that is growing all around us as our rights as Christians are being attacked.

They will come for some right you cherish, and you will wish you'd stood your ground sooner.:loser: