Rookie???

Timotheos

Hello to all the wise and wonderful people of TOL, and that other guy.

Why does it say "Rookie" under my name? Can I change this? How long is the forum going to say I am a Rookie? Does anyone else find this insulting? Can I have a nicer pillow? Why are you you looking at me like that?

Tim

Quincy

Haha! I see you have a sense of humor and you seem to be dismantling that other guy in that thread over there!!!

As for your question, if you subscribe you can change your user title to whatever you like that is site appropriate. As you make more posts it will change automatically as well.

Timotheos

Haha! I see you have sense of humor and you seem to be dismantling that other guy in that thread over there!!!

As for your question, if you subscribe you can change your user title to whatever you like that is site appropriate. As you make more posts it will change automatically as well.

i'm trying to be nice, but sometimes it's so dang difficult. :DK:

bybee

Hello to all the wise and wonderful people of TOL, and that other guy.

Why does it say "Rookie" under my name? Can I change this? How long is the forum going to say I am a Rookie? Does anyone else find this insulting? Can I have a nicer pillow? Why are you you looking at me like that?

Tim

You are a noob! You are a rookie! It is a condition not an insult!
Nicer pillows are earned. I am looking at you looking at me:chuckle:

Timotheos

It's a condition AND an insult. I resemble that remark.

I'm a noob, but when does the Rookie thingie end? Is it post related or time related? Can I artifically boost my post count or is that thing frowned upon as dishonest cheating vile behavior?

And I want more rep power. That seems like it would be cool.

Quincy

It's a condition AND an insult. I resemble that remark.

I'm a noob, but when does the Rookie thingie end? Is it post related or time related? Can I artifically boost my post count or is that thing frowned upon as dishonest cheating vile behavior?

And I want more rep power. That seems like it would be cool.

I'm not sure when the rookie title changes, it might be once you get over 50 posts. It is post count related however.

Artificially boosting your post count can't be bad. Just look at all the Hall of Fame members that do it :eek: .

As for rep power, it is cool but it's not easy for new people to get high reputation. It take a long time to build it now and it's very easy for the people who have been here a while to put you into the red. So be careful!!!

Timotheos

I believe I'm going to like you!:cheers:

I don't know. I've already been called a heretic and a newager and I've only been here three days. After a week I'll prolly be burned at the stake, or force fed birthday cake, or something terrible like that.

:DK:

These smileys are cool. They are much better than the ones on all of the Christian Forums that I'm banned from.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't know. I've already been called a heretic and a newager and I've only been here three days. After a week I'll prolly be burned at the stake, or force fed birthday cake, or something terrible like that.

Work harder, until you've been called a "child of the devil." That's when you'll know you've hit the big time.