The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

WatchmanOnTheWall

They say the Earth fixed and immovable but contradict that when they say gravity is created by the Earth moving in an upwards direction at a constant rate acceleration which of course would mean that by now the Earth is moving at many times the speed of light thus breaking the laws of conventional physics too.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
They say the Earth fixed and immovable but contradict that when they say gravity is created by the Earth moving in an upwards direction at a constant rate acceleration which of course would mean that by now the Earth is moving at many times the speed of light thus breaking the laws of conventional physics too.
They don't believe in gravity either, they say it's buoyancy or something.

Right Divider

Body part

They don't believe in gravity either, they say it's buoyancy or something.
The have a LOT of crazy "splainin'" to do when they either ignore or deny simple and observable facts.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The have a LOT of crazy "splainin'" to do when they either ignore or deny simple and observable facts.

I've discussed FE with many FE'ers I even discussed it with GE'ers as they became FE'ers and they completely change character at the same time and then refuse to communicate completely. Very weird.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Flat earth believers have all sorts of excuses for why gravity cannot hold things and people to the spherical earth. These claims are based on misunderstandings of science, denial of conclusive evidence, and other nonsense. This video debunks several of these claims:

1. Gravity does not exist.
2. Gravity has never been proven.
3. Gravity is just density and buoyancy.
4. Gravity is just air pressure.
5. Gravity is just electromagnetism.
6. Gravity is selective.
7. Water finds its level and cannot bend.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Flat earth believers have all sorts of excuses for why gravity cannot hold things and people to the spherical earth. These claims are based on misunderstandings of science, denial of conclusive evidence, and other nonsense. This video debunks several of these claims:

1. Gravity does not exist.
2. Gravity has never been proven.
3. Gravity is just density and buoyancy.
4. Gravity is just air pressure.
5. Gravity is just electromagnetism.
6. Gravity is selective.
7. Water finds its level and cannot bend.

Hi everyone,I'm back. This is a good topic to explore. What is gravity? I will look at the video and answer it from the flat earth perspective. But first I will say that gravity is an invisible force that cannot be validated by empirical evidence. It is believed to exist by it's effect not by it's physical properties but it's effect on the material world. Gravity answers the question why things don't fly off a planet spinning at the speed of sound. But if the world is flat and stationary then no such invisible force is needed. Gravity is the result of a thought experiment not a discovery.

--Dave

Right Divider

Body part
Hi everyone,I'm back. This is a good topic to explore. What is gravity? I will look at the video and answer it from the flat earth perspective. But first I will say that gravity is an invisible force that cannot be validated by empirical evidence. It is believed to exist by it's effect not by it's physical properties but it's effect on the material world. Gravity answers the question why things don't fly off a planet spinning at the speed of sound. But if the world is flat and stationary then no such invisible force is needed. Gravity is the result of a thought experiment not a discovery.

--Dave
Welcome back Dave, but you're getting off to a terrible re-start.

Even if the earth were flat and stationary, things still fall DOWN. There is still SOME force that does that.

eleos

Here is a short list of observable proofs for a flat earth:

1. There is no visible curvature.

2. All bodies of water are absolutely level.

3. All aircraft move over a stationary flat plain.

Arguments against these facts contradict sensory perception.

--Dave

So all the imagery from satellites, hubble telescope etc. are just some kind of "trick photography"? The earth is a sphere. Is the moon flat as well? Is the sun flat as well?

Goofy .... totally goofy.

Arguments against these facts contradict sensory perception.

"Sensory" ie, taste, smell, hear ..... SIGHT ....

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why something's fall down and somethings go up is explained by buoyancy and density etc on a flat stationary earth. Gravity is an explanation that depends on a premise and is not a proof of a spinning globe.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame

--Dave

Hi Dave. Density is measured in mass per unit volume. For humans, the average density is 985kg/m^3. Men or women, children or adults, we all have the same density. Lets say that there are two men who regularly work out at the gym and are in comparable physical condition. Can you explain to us why the 6' man weighs more than the 5' man? Their density is the same, but their weight is not. Why?

Right Divider

Body part
Why something's fall down and somethings go up is explained by buoyancy and density etc on a flat stationary earth. Gravity is an explanation that depends on a premise and is not a proof of a spinning globe.
I don't know anyone here who has claimed that gravity is proof of a spinning globe.

Gravity is seen by its effect whether there is a globe or a flat earth.

You are confusing things immensely.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi Dave. Density is measured in mass per unit volume. For humans, the average density is 985kg/m^3. Men or women, children or adults, we all have the same density. Lets say that there are two men who regularly work out at the gym and are in comparable physical condition. Can you explain to us why the 6' man weighs more than the 5' man? Their density is the same, but their weight is not. Why?

The question is what is gravity. We can handle, feel, and see the physical world but not gravity.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Status
Not open for further replies.