The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
My eyes tell me the earth does not move and that it's Flat same as your eyes do.

--Dave

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

chair

My eyes tell me the earth does not move and that it's Flat same as your eyes do.

--Dave

My eyes tell me differently. And there is far more to the world than what our naked eyes show us. But -hey! just ignore me. Anything I say is obviously because I am mislead by SATAN. And only you and a handful of people know the Truth (TM).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you passed out and woke up in a 747 with the windows shuttered and having never flown before your senses might tell you that you weren't racing through the air, though you were. Your eyes can fool you any number of ways and often will. Reason is a surer instrument.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny how we can see a curved earth as a ship sails away in front of us but as we look to the left and the right which is a twice the distance we see a straight horizon-- no curve.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Funny how we can see a curved earth as a ship sails away in front of us but as we look to the left and the right which is a twice the distance we see a straight horizon-- no curve.
You never see the earth's curvature. You experience the effect as you see objects moving over it.

You never commented on why a ship doesn't disappear entirely on the horizon, why the larger, lower portion disappears first while the smaller, higher portion disappears last.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you passed out and woke up in a 747 with the windows shuttered and having never flown before your senses might tell you that you weren't racing through the air, though you were. Your eyes can fool you any number of ways and often will. Reason is a surer instrument.

Very true. Unless you focus on the clouds passing by, there's no sense of movement at that speed. That's been my experience.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Three minute video showing a ship in the distance using a zoom lens showing there is no curve. The very bottom of the ship is covered by the waves. But you can see that the more you zoom in on it the more of it you see, which would not be possible if there was a curve.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Three minute video showing a ship in the distance using a zoom lens showing there is no curve. The very bottom of the ship is covered by the waves. But you can see that the more you zoom in on it the more of it you see, which would not be possible if there was a curve.

--Dave

Dave...

I'm still waiting on an answer to my question.

Can we know anything about the stars in your flat-earth's dome?

And Knight is waiting for an answer to his question.

What is the purpose of such a conspiracy? Who benefits from it? What's the point?

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You never see the earth's curvature. You experience the effect as you see objects moving over it.

You never commented on why a ship doesn't disappear entirely on the horizon, why the larger, lower portion disappears first while the smaller, higher portion disappears last.

The waves in the fore ground are in the way. The waves are much higher further out than those that hit the beach.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The waves in the fore ground are in the way. The waves are much higher further out than those that hit the beach.

--Dave
So then how come tsunamis pass under ships out to sea as just a ripple, yet when they reach land, they're taller than entire buildings? Your logic doesn't make sense. If it did, then tsunamis would start out huge and then by the time they reach the shore, they wouldn't have any strength to them at all.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

--Dave

Dave...

What is the purpose of such a conspiracy? Who benefits from it? What's the point?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dave...

My thread is not about the stars. I'ts about what experiments and evidence has been presented that shows the earth is flat and motionless. It is also about NASA faking the moon landings, not about Mars and not about stars.

As this is all about visual evidence, not theoretical arguments per se, I will continue to present them because with out them this topic becomes meaningless.

Experiments have been made that in the past that failed to prove a curved surface of the earth.

All the oceans are seen to be flat and seek their own level by the laws of physics.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.