Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
My thread is not about the stars. I'ts about what experiments and evidence has been presented that shows the earth is flat and motionless. It is also about NASA faking the moon landings, not about Mars and not about stars.

As this is all about visual evidence, not theoretical arguments per se, I will continue to present them because with out them this topic becomes meaningless.

Experiments have been made that in the past that failed to prove a curved surface of the earth.

All the oceans are seen to be flat and seek their own level by the laws of physics.

--Dave

This thread is about the flat earth theory, and all it entails. That includes the dome over the earth in said theory.

Also, you brought up the conspiracy part, not us. The onus is on YOU to prove that you're right. It is NOT on us to prove that you're wrong. That's the way discussion works.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As to motive. Satan has motive. He is behind the big lies.

1. There is no God contrary to what the Biblical says.

2. The earth evolve by natural means and was not created as the Bible says.

3. We know all this because the earth is a globe and not flat as the Bible says.

Why do people accept all this? An educational system has been developed that tells us we are idiots, fools, and morons if we don't follow the "party" line.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This thread is about the flat earth theory, and all it entails. That includes the dome over the earth in said theory.

Also, you brought up the conspiracy part, not us. The onus is on YOU to prove that you're right. It is NOT on us to prove that you're wrong. That's the way discussion works.

In this tread you look at the video evidence that I provide and evaluate it, then comment on it. That's the way this thread works.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Are people not able to make their own decisions on what they believe? Or is everyone who knows the earth is a sphere wrong just because reality doesn't match your perception of it?

This is what atheists say.

I believe in the Biblical God, and yet I am convinced that the Earth is globular. Does that make me not a Christian?

This is what atheists believe, not most Christians.

3. We know all this because the earth is a globe and not flat as the Bible says.

The Bible does NOT say that the earth is flat. It says the Earth is round.

Why do people accept all this? An educational system has been developed that tells us we are idiots, fools, and morons if we don't follow the "party" line.

--Dave

Dave, if the Bible talks about the stars and constellations, why can't you? I think you don't have any evidence to support your argument from the stars. Because you haven't even considered the possiblity that you may be wrong and misled.

Dave, did you know that the leader of the Flat Earth Society is an atheist? He's also supports the idea of evolution and the Big Bang.

Dave, I'm asking you to answer a simple question. Can we know anything about the stars in the night sky?

--Dave

gcthomas

Three minute video showing a ship in the distance using a zoom lens showing there is no curve. The very bottom of the ship is covered by the waves. But you can see that the more you zoom in on it the more of it you see, which would not be possible if there was a curve.

--Dave

Most of the hull remains hidden. Is that what you meant is to see?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Are people not able to make their own decisions on what they believe? Or is everyone who knows the earth is a sphere wrong just because reality doesn't match your perception of it?

This is what atheists say.

I believe in the Biblical God, and yet I am convinced that the Earth is globular. Does that make me not a Christian?

This is what atheists believe, not most Christians.

The Bible does NOT say that the earth is flat. It says the Earth is round.

Dave, if the Bible talks about the stars and constellations, why can't you? I think you don't have any evidence to support your argument from the stars. Because you haven't even considered the possiblity that you may be wrong and misled.

Dave, did you know that the leader of the Flat Earth Society is an atheist? He's also supports the idea of evolution and the Big Bang.

Dave, I'm asking you to answer a simple question. Can we know anything about the stars in the night sky?

If you want to do a thread on stars go ahead. As I keep saying this visible evidence is very very good. If you don't want to consider it then don't.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The waves in the fore ground are in the way. The waves are much higher further out than those that hit the beach.

--Dave
Let's look at the flattest place on Earth. Salar de Uyuni. 4000 square miles of nothing but salt. Do you think you could see someone standing on the opposite edge of it with a telescope? Or do you think they would be hidden?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If you want to do a thread on stars go ahead. As I keep saying this visible evidence is very very good. If you don't want to consider it then don't.

--Dave
Dave, I'm asking you here and now, in this thread. Can we know anything about the stars in the night sky? They're visible, are they not? Can they not be used as evidence? Why won't you answer the question with a straight answer? If you don't know, it's absolutely OK to say, "I don't know."

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's look at the flattest place on Earth. Salar de Uyuni. 4000 square miles of nothing but salt. Do you think you could see someone standing on the opposite edge of it with a telescope? Or do you think they would be hidden?

Water is "always" level, land is not always level. There are many videos that are on you tube that are showing that the curve does not exist, over land and water. I just wanted too share this information and see what others think about what I have seen. But I seem to have committed a grave sin by asking you all to consider this.

I think there is validity to the claim of flat motionless earth and fake moon landings, but I would like the "videos" to be examined, I'm tired of having to be mocked because I am playing the "devils advocate" against the status quo.

--Dave

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Michelson–Morley experiments are coming up this week end, so if you never heard of them do a little research.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Water is "always" level, land is not always level. There are many videos that are on you tube that are showing that the curve does not exist, over land and water. I just wanted too share this information and see what others think about what I have seen. But I seem to have committed a grave sin by asking you all to consider this.

I think there is validity to the claim of flat motionless earth and fake moon landings, but I would like the "videos" to be examined, I'm tired of having to be mocked because I am playing the "devils advocate" against the status quo.

--Dave
You're being mocked because your beliefs have absolutely NO basis in reality.

Dave, just answer with yes, no, or I don't know.
Can we know anything about the stars in the night sky?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

--Dave

Yep, level is not synonymous with flat.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The whole ship is not visible, and little by little the ship is visible as we zoom in on it.

--Dave
Well, no. Try it. Take a telescope down to the beach. When the body of the ship has passed below the curvature you won't see it by magnification, though you will get a better look at what you can see. But even without that experience you can understand that nothing would support the notion of the smaller portion of a ship remaining visible when the larger portion isn't, within the flat earth attempt. The wave dodge would only interfere intermittently, in potential. But it doesn't.

Now unless you're arguing against experience of any sailor worth his salt, and suggesting that the ocean is constantly wracked by enormous swells everywhere you are on it, you have a problem. So does the guy who came up with becalmed. :poly:

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, no. Try it. Take a telescope down to the beach. When the body of the ship has passed below the curvature you won't see it by magnification, though you will get a better look at what you can see. But even without that experience you can understand that nothing would support the notion of the smaller portion of a ship remaining visible when the larger portion isn't, within the flat earth attempt. The wave dodge would only interfere intermittently, in potential. But it doesn't.

Now unless you're arguing against experience of any sailor worth his salt, and suggesting that the ocean is constantly wracked by enormous swells everywhere you are on it, you have a problem. So does the guy who came up with becalmed. :poly:

If you did not look at the video I provided you are not honoring the purpose of this thread.

--Dave

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If you did not look at the video I provided you are not honoring the purpose of this thread.

--Dave

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
If you think you can argue against something that has been tested and proven a countless number of times all while being willfully ignorant of the facts, you're an idiot and a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.