The earth is flat and we never went to the moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hey Dave, I know you busy so just answer this when you can.

In your own words... If the earth is actually flat what would be the motivation behind the conspiracy to convince the people that the earth is a sphere? What's the payoff? Why do it?

Please no video links or copy and paste from another site. Just give me your own summarized answer in your own words.
Ifin the sun did not spin around the earth, then stopping the sun woulp not mean the earth keep a sipininn
:idunno:
sompin like dat ?

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Dave, I know you busy so just answer this when you can.

In your own words... If the earth is actually flat what would be the motivation behind the conspiracy to convince the people that the earth is a sphere? What's the payoff? Why do it?

Please no video links or copy and paste from another site. Just give me your own summarized answer in your own words.

If you believe the Bible, Satan is out to deceive the whole world.

If you would agree that the theory of evolution is a lie and that a timeless God is a lie, then it is possible that a globed earth spinning at the speed of 1000 mph and rotating around the sun at 67,000 miles per hour mph contrary to our earthly perception is also a lie.

Satan does not want us to believe the Bible to be true, so when he attempts to take over the world the masses will not recognize him for who he is.

The second coming of Christ will probably be explained as an invasion from "outer space".

The Bible has been turned into a myth by Augustine, Copernicus, and Darwin.

--Dave

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

If you would agree that the theory of evolution is a lie and that a timeless God is a lie, then it is possible that a globed earth spinning at the speed 1000 mph and rotating around the sun at 67,000 miles per hour mph contrary to our earthly perception is also a lie.

--Dave

huh? would it be windy?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If you believe the Bible, Satan is out to deceive the whole world.

If you would agree that the theory of evolution is a lie and that a timeless God is a lie, then it is possible that a globed earth spinning at the speed 1000 mph and rotating around the sun at 67,000 miles per hour mph contrary to our earthly perception is also a lie.
The first is a theory, the second is a subjective opinion about theological realities.

The present consideration is an empirically knowable fact, only willfully obscured by the peculiar belief that the world has entered into a generational conspiracy for no apparent reason.

That reason is what you were asked for.

Satan does not want us to believe the Bible to be true, so when he attempts to take over the world the masses will not recognize him for who he is.
Nothing in the notion of spheres and a spherical world, etc. is problematic in relation to the Christian faith, which is why most Christians (especially those with a science background) understand and accept the reality you need a conspiracy to negate.

The second coming of Christ will probably be explained as an invasion from "outer space".
By whom? I mean, given the narrative, that would be a bit pointless.

The Bible has been turned into a myth by Augustine, Copernicus, and Darwin.
The first two would be laughing their keysters off at you, being Christian. The last? Certainly some have attempted to use his work to do that. I don't believe they've remotely succeeded. Why do you?

Lastly, none of that really answered his question about motivation.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The first is a theory, the second is a subjective opinion about theological realities.

The present consideration is an empirically knowable fact, only willfully obscured by the peculiar belief that the world has entered into a generational conspiracy for no apparent reason.

That reason is what you were asked for.

Nothing in the notion of spheres and a spherical world, etc. is problematic in relation to the Christian faith, which is why most Christians (especially those with a science background) understand and accept the reality you need a conspiracy to negate.

By whom? I mean, given the narrative, that would be a bit pointless.

The first two would be laughing their keysters off at you, being Christian. The last? Certainly some have attempted to use his work to do that. I don't believe they've remotely succeeded. Why do you?

Lastly, none of that really answered his question about motivation.

Problem with lying is that once one starts doing it they must keep on adding more to it.

Who can say where it started?

Hint: Father of lies.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
True with any sin, but now try to connect that to the issue at hand.

Propaganda during cold war, saving face for believing something they later found out was false.

I could think of more but two should suffice.

Lying? For Christians it's as easy as reading the Bible. But, again, how does this connect to the issue?

A lie is a lie is a lie.

Supra (individually and in sum).

:chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Well, he was coming down on Ophelia, suggesting she was a fornicator and should go to a cat-house. This started the big fight with Laertes.

Status
Not open for further replies.