The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

True, Paul took the movement in a new direction, a new gospel.

Paul did no such thing.

When Jesus was crucified, then all could come to Jesus to be saved.

Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.

The dietary law is symbolic of people and separateness.

However, all food is clean when received with thanks giving, and all people are clean when they come to Jesus and have faith in his blood making them clean.

The Gentiles were once far off from God, but now brought near through the gospel.

Acts 2:39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call."

Ephesians 2:17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.

Only through Jesus’ shed blood are we made perfect, those living now, and those who lived and died before Jesus came and died.

Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Paul did no such thing.

When Jesus was crucified, then all could come to Jesus to be saved.

Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets.

The dietary law is symbolic of people and separateness.

However, all food is clean when received with thanks giving, and all people are clean when they come to Jesus and have faith in his blood making them clean.

The Gentiles were once far off from God, but now brought near through the gospel.

Acts 2:39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call."

Ephesians 2:17 He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near.

Only through Jesus’ shed blood are we made perfect, those living now, and those who lived and died before Jesus came and died.

Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Parts of the original gospel can be seen in the red letters:

Luke 7:50​

Those who were reclining at the table with Him began to say to themselves, "Who is this man who even forgives sins?" And He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."​

God's Truth

Parts of the original gospel can be seen in the red letters:

Luke 7:50​

Those who were reclining at the table with Him began to say to themselves, "Who is this man who even forgives sins?" And He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."​

All of the Holy Bible is the written Word of God.

God's Truth

To the extent that Jesus words were accurately remembered you are correct, but the scripture was written by men, so your accusation is contrived.

All scripture is God breathed.

God knew exactly what would be in the finished Holy Bible. He knew which letters and books would be in it.

You think an all powerful God could not do that.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
All scripture is God breathed.

God knew exactly what would be in the finished Holy Bible. He knew which letters and books would be in it.

You think an all powerful God could not do that.

That's your religion, that the books written about the doings of God were actually written by God. I don't believe that.

God's Truth

That's your religion, that the books written about the doings of God were actually written by God. I don't believe that.

That is your worthless opinion.

If you want knowledge about the Holy Bible then you have to do what Jesus says to get that knowledge.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
educate first.........

educate first.........

I can't believe there were this many posts about such nonsense. Way to test the spirits: who do they exalt? If it's not the Father, the Son and the Truth of the Word, BEEP....ERROR....ERROR.....ERROR.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with what the papers teach, for they exalt God, our Spirit-Father and Creator (The First Source and Center). Read the first 10-12 papers for proof here. If you'd like to join the discussion, become properly informed first (see OP, resources and past posts), then a creative dialogue can ensue.

Last edited:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the what the papers teach, for they exalt God, our Spirit-Father and Creator (The First Source and Center). Read the first 10-12 papers for proof here. If you'd like to join the discussion, become properly informed first (see OP, resources and past posts), then a creative dialogue can ensue.
Proof????

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
read the text for yourself.........

read the text for yourself.........

Proof????

Absolutely. The fundamental theology and doctrine of God, his nature, attributes and qualities are explained there. Also God's relationship to all others and creation, plus the ascension-plan and immortality-potential of souls. That person can discover the evidence that will disprove his false assumption. Its part of my mission to dispel ignorance. There's alot of it going around. Therefore these sharings are a valuable service.

journey

Absolutely. The fundamental theology and doctrine of God, his nature, attributes and qualities are explained there. Also God's relationship to all others and creation, plus the ascension-plan and immortality-potential of souls. That person can discover the evidence that will disprove his false assumption. Its part of my mission to dispel ignorance. There's alot of it going around. Therefore these sharings are a valuable service.

No thanks - the ub is a total fabrication except what was stolen from the Holy Bible. The ub is valuable only to the urantia UFO cult.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That is your worthless opinion.

If you want knowledge about the Holy Bible then you have to do what Jesus says to get that knowledge.

You believe things Jesus didn't say. Jesus knew the the OT books were written by man, his thinking was very different than the OT way of thinking.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

I read a lot of new age books. Yesterday I stubbed my toe. Soon as pain arrived I wished it away by thinking Mary Baker Eddy's book. Pain went away instantly. Alternative ideas do help

Aimiel

Your assumtpion above is just that, your own biased personal religious opinion, self-serving at that. Comical actually. Its the same ole script. You have to face reality with your judgments with the consequences when you discover they are untrue.
I know they're not. I have the inward witness of His Holy Spirit inside me Who testifies to my spirit that these things are Truth. You have ahold of nonsense that you've been deceived by. Your beliefs are built upon sand. Mine are built upon Jesus, Who is Christ: The Anointed Son of The Most High God. There is no other name under Heaven given among men whereby we must be saved. Without His Blood and His Righteousness you have NOTHING. :rip:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
healing........

healing........

I read a lot of new age books. Yesterday I stubbed my toe. Soon as pain arrived I wished it away by thinking Mary Baker Eddy's book. Pain went away instantly. Alternative ideas do help

This thread is about the Urantia Papers. Hence my former statements apply to all who are forgetting that, while also correcting misrepresentations.

Great that you are open to expand and explore the entirety of existence, the breadth of consciousness. I gather you refer to Mary Baker Eddy's work 'Science and Health with key to the scriptures'? Such is the standard textbook of her spiritual method of healing, but its the correct practice of such that brings results, if you are trained in such. She is more of a pioneer or predecessor of 'New Thought' in distinction of 'new age'.

I'm a Graduate of the basic principles of 'Divine Science', a similar school of thought but disctinct in some of its nuances. It was founded by Malinda Cramer and Nona Brooks in the late 19th century and has a style that resonates better with me, hence my interest and study of the principles. I had my own charter thread on 'Divine Science' here which is no longer extant, yet like this thread it was met with alot scorn, criticism and trolling. Such reflects the backward and fearful mentality of those who will not attend to higher spiritual laws and principles, or who are bound to only one form of dogma, demonizing anything not within the comfort-zone of their own prescribed beliefs......but I needn't go on.

As far as the UB is concerned....healing is included in the provision of faith while there's not a particular scientific method taught, the universal principles of communion, worship and rightful service are extolled. The gospels clearly reveal the power of faith in the realm of healing and deliverance. I lean towards combining the best modalities of healing available and applying those, as an adventure of faith and application of science (applied knowledge).

This section here (The widespread fame of Jesus) in Paper 149 offers some interesting inisghts into the healings wrought by Jesus and the faith of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.