The Most Handsome Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Berean

You're all going to think I'm crazy, but when I was a little girl, I thought this actor was the handsomest man ever:

brynner_rey.jpg

Great scene...

Breathe

What an embarrassment the supposed Christian women are to their God and their earthly husband to participate in a thread like this.....shame.

It's wrong to appreciate the beauty that God created? No one here is lusting or being inappropriate - but a thing of beauty is a joy. I can appreciate a beautiful woman without lusting, and I can appreciate a handsome man the same way.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Get over yourself you mincing, twittering ever so precious dweeb!
Beauty is meant to be appreciated.

Amazing isn't it? That someone who hypocritically uses the name of Christ in her username and acts just the opposite feels the need to use a lighthearted thread to nitpick and troll IMJ.

PureX

Well, I hate to kill such an interesting thread, but, clearly, ...

I AM'S THE MOST BEAUTIOUS MAMS OF ALL TIME!

back-3d-popeye.jpg

Thunder's Muse

Amazing isn't it? That someone who hypocritically uses the name of Christ in her username and acts just the opposite feels the need to use a lighthearted thread to nitpick and troll IMJ.

She embarrasses herself each time she posts.

Posted from the TOL App cause that's how I roll.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think Denzel Washington has aged pretty well. He also seems to be a genuinely nice and humble guy.
:wazzup:
I do not know how humble he is, but I think he is the top actor today, or five years ago, anyway, along with Leonardo Dicaprio and Russel Crow, but I would place Denzel at the head of the pack.
Yes. I agree about M. Gibson, his hate act was over.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The Most Handsome Man

What an embarrassment the supposed Christian women are to their God and their earthly husband to participate in a thread like this.....shame.

:thumb: A wife should only have eyes for her husband.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God (Mt 5:8).

I have made a covenant with my eyes; Why then should I look upon a young woman? Job 31:1.

Daniel, purposed in his heart not to defile himself (Dan 1:8).

IMJerusha

:thumb: A wife should only have eyes for her husband.

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God (Mt 5:8).

I have made a covenant with my eyes; Why then should I look upon a young woman? Job 31:1.

Daniel, purposed in his heart not to defile himself (Dan 1:8).

5 Solas and the other women who have posted here aren't being abusive toward their husbands, nor am I, nor are any of us thinking of doing untoward things with the men in the pics posted. Criminies, a good number of them have passed away. If you wish to turn this into something dirty, have at it, but that was never our thoughts or intentions.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
5 Solas and the other women who have posted here aren't being abusive toward their husbands, nor am I, nor are any of us thinking of doing untoward things with the men in the pics posted. Criminies, a good number of them have passed away. If you wish to turn this into something dirty, have at it, but that was never our thoughts or intentions.

:thumb: I know.

IMJerusha

Well, I hate to kill such an interesting thread, but, clearly, ...

I AM'S THE MOST BEAUTIOUS MAMS OF ALL TIME!

back-3d-popeye.jpg

I'm thinking those forearms are a bit out of proportion with the uppers. And who, I wonder, is Frank Fiegel? (on the tatt)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It wasn't about what you said, but rather about a few wishing to get their digs in because it was *you*.

There is nothing wrong with noticing another person's outer beauty.

I guess this could be confirmed by going over and seeing if they were consistent over on the "who is the most beautiful women" thread.

IMJerusha

It wasn't about what you said, but rather about a few wishing to get their digs in because it was *you*.

There is nothing wrong with noticing another person's outer beauty.

I guess this could be confirmed by going over and seeing if they were consistent over on the "who is the most beautiful women" thread.

Well, there's nothing special about me so I don't get it. :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.