The opposite of right...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Interesting would bigotry towards a monk of the Guardians of the Whills order or against the Sith Order be racism or religious bigotry? Though the Sith aren't really all that religious I think.
You'd be surprised what people get upset about these days. :)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By the way... Kit the Coyote?

Kit the Coyote

By the way... Kit the Coyote?

Kit Son of Coyote, Son of Spring Rain;
Fosterling of Master Llewellyn Magus Major of the Seelie Court of Prince Terindil of Elfhame Spirit Peak;
Apprentice to Lord Vasa;
Shaman of the Wild Folk of Karamoon;
Pack Leader of the Coyote Flats Pack.

ClimateSanity

It's denied to everyone who then can't afford a private one. It's denied to the poor. ... town

Education is the responsibility of the parents, if they cannot carve out enough time in a week to educate their children, they have the wrong priorities. No money involved.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Education is the responsibility of the parents, if they cannot carve out enough time in a week to educate their children, they have the wrong priorities. No money involved.

Anyone who thinks an untrained parent can make a child competitively advanced in the ways fundamental education by professionals can doesn't understand either that educational process or the world those children will be entering. Every other first world nation does, and they advance their interests by educating the next wave of our competition.

So I'm not appealing to an altruistic spirit, much as that spirit is served in principle, but to a fundamental self-interest.

genuineoriginal

The opposite of right...
...is both left and wrong.

Basically, you can never be "too" right, or a "right-wing extremist."

I mean, what could be wrong with being right?
What indeed?

Joshua 1:7
7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.​

Arthur Brain

What indeed?

7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.​

Dude, take a look at the first part of your own signature, take your own advice and then spot your mistake...

:doh:

Arthur Brain

What indeed?

Ya know what, let me spell it out for you as I rather suspect you won't address the glaring mistake in your "reasoning" anyway. It advocates not turning away from the essence of the law in either direction. If anything the passage is recommending keeping in a straight line so to speak and not veering off it.

genuineoriginal

Ya know what, let me spell it out for you as I rather suspect you won't address the glaring mistake in your "reasoning" anyway. It advocates not turning away from the essence of the law in either direction. If anything the passage is recommending keeping in a straight line so to speak and not veering off it.

Yes, that was my point.
That verse basically says you can be "too" right or "too" left.
So what do you think my "mistake" was?

genuineoriginal

Ah, fair enough, I thought you were on the far right wing overall. My bad.
I am often considered to be on the far right wing on the issues where I side with the Bible over what the left wing says.

My opposition to legalization of abortion and homosexuality is considered far right wing, but comes from my belief in the Bible.

My support for the legalization of recreational drugs is considered to be left wing, but I can see that prohibition did not work for alcohol the way legalization, regulation, and taxation does.

Arthur Brain

I am often considered to be on the far right wing on the issues where I side with the Bible over what the left wing says.

My opposition to legalization of abortion and homosexuality is considered far right wing, but comes from my belief in the Bible.

My support for the legalization of recreational drugs is considered to be left wing, but I can see that prohibition did not work for alcohol the way legalization, regulation, and taxation does.

Well, not necessarily where it comes to abortion but for homosexuality, sure.