The opposite of right...

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I was first interested in him because of bill C16, which passed the (canadian) senate about a year ago and got a lot of press on the cbc, my main source of mainstream media news

then I gained interest in his discussions about political correctness, issues of freedom of speech and his musing on the link between marxism, progressivism and the toxic modern university culture

fascinating fellow

i suspect the leftists will have to destroy him eventually
I am really unfamiliar with any of his thoughts, but there is more than one person in this world who I respect, who respects Mr. Peterson. That's why I followed him on Twitter.

ClimateSanity

Teachers are educated in an echo chamber. They all share the same assumptions. Every part of their being is adopted from others. They can claim nothing as their intellectual property. That can only produce indoctrination.

ClimateSanity

Are you certain James fields should be charged with a federal hate crime?

It's likely you have been indoctrinated.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/n...ttesville-car-wrecker-was-attacked-by-antifa/

If this article and videos does not give you any doubt about his guilt, and you support your position with arguments posted by people in your echo chamber, it is evidence you are also uneducated in the true sense of the word even if you have multiple degrees.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's astounding that supposedly well-educated people would have the audacity to declare that government-run education is a good thing.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
Wasn't it Reagan that said the most terrifying words in the English language were ...... "I'm from the government and I'm here to help"?

Mankind has spent thousands of years educating their own children, and now all of sudden you gotta have someone else influence their education for ya.
And then they act surprised when they find out just what those folks are really teaching your kids when they are the ones that shuffled them off for someone else to teach them.
And those 'surprises' seem to come around more and more these days.